Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 27, 2018
You fail to understand that it is the NATION Israel that will finally enter into the wedding supper/millennial reign via the New Covenant.

How? National corporate repentance. Thats how.
And then of course, the believing REMNANT of nation Israel will be RECOMISSIONED to undertake the task they formerly abandoned:
To SERVE God as priests to the gentile world. The gentile remnant who survive thru the tribulation.

Hos 5:14
For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
Hos 5:15
I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Hos 6:1
Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
Hos 6:2
After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/zec/12/10/s_923010

Zec 12:9
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
Zec 12:10
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zec 12:11
In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.
Zec 12:12
And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;
Zec 12:13
The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;
Zec 12:14

All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

The only Israelis who will be saved are the Israelis who recieve the mark of God in their foreheads.Revelation says there are 144,000.You can disagree all you want but only the Israelis who recieve the mark of God in their foreheads are saved.

Ezekiel 9
9 He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand.

2 And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.

3 And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side;

4 And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

7 And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

8 And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord God! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?

9 Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not.

10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.

11 And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.

Revelation 14:1
Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.

144,000 is roughly 2 percent of Israel's population.Roughly the same percentage of christians in Israel today.
The rest will be receiving the mark of the beast which they serve today.

Dec 27, 2018
And to keep this subject on topic.After Donald Trump is reelected,he will give Israel a host to protect israel,And at that time the Israelis who reject Christ will start receiving the mark of the beast.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Jesus is not reigning in Jerusalem.
Aka the prostitute

Benjamin netanyahu is.
Heavenly Jerusalem, it is not earthly ..

36 Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here.”
John 18:36

Jan 17, 2023
You believe the Christians in Lebanon are foolish lies?
If they are saying Israel is seeking to murder innocent people, yes, I believe that is a lie.

You don't like Christians do you?
You hate Jews don't you?! You're a Jew hater and you'd believe anything anyone said against a Jew. You're full of hate.

You believe all the christians in the middle east should be killed and their land given to Jews.Well,many in the Israeli government believe as much also.
You believe the Jews don't have a right to their land or to defend themselves. You believe in the chant "from the river to the sea" and think all Jews should be sent back to Europe where they came from because they aren't real Jews in the first place.

Jan 17, 2023
Here is another foolish lie.
This one was able make a phone call for help.Then she was killed along with her rescuers .

Please come get me,” Hind said. Again and again: “Come get me.”

Hardened terrorist ,this one.And don't bother saying this is war because these things happen during peace.

Jan 17, 2023
Hannibal directive.

If you don't have the courage to watch it, say nothing. This is about tortured bodies after the Oct 7 attack not some mindless anti-Jew hate propaganda. Just say you're not going to watch it and leave it at that. Have at least some respect for the dead.

Jan 17, 2023
Enemies created by their own hand.

That is nothing more than :poop:. Israel sits on 1% of the land in the ME, in their OWN country and you won't even let them have that to live on and defend. You won't even allow them a homeland. Then you're mad when you're called an anti-semite. Or more to the point, anti-Jew.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
If you don't have the courage to watch it, say nothing. This is about tortured bodies after the Oct 7 attack not some mindless anti-Jew hate propaganda. Just say you're not going to watch it and leave it at that. Have at least some respect for the dead.
I do have respect for ALL the dead, especially the children >>>>> 15 620 KNOWN

I am not the biased one here.
I am counter balancing your posts with the other side of the reality.
All you are supporting is the destruction of Israel but you cannot even see that.

Gaza.JPG

Jan 17, 2023
This has been going on since 1948.
What have you been doing all this time with your head in the sand?
This didn't start oct 7th.Ive been reading about these children being killed for decades.
What has been going on since 48?? Israel was attacked as soon at it formed a nation!! But Israel is never innocent in your eyes. smh BTW read Romans 11.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
That is nothing more than :poop:. Israel sits on 1% of the land in the ME, in their OWN country and you won't even let them have that to live on and defend. You won't even allow them a homeland. Then you're mad when you're called an anti-semite. Or more to the point, anti-Jew.
Call me what you want, it only shows that you place non-believers above believers.

Sadly, you really and truly do not get it.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022

Same to you, start at 11: 46 lets see what your excuses are for tortured children and beheaded bodies. Oh. I know, they're Jews and they deserve it. smh
No one on here has ever stated anyone deserves anything. You are not rational on this topic end of story.