Country Star Supports Gay Community

  • Thread starter Thread starter kaylagrl
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Fredjames I think your problem with me is more that I am a woman then what I am saying.You are accusing me of being a trouble maker and unwilling to heed the Lord.But in fact it is your opinion that I disagree with,not the Bible.You are taking Scripture out of context to prove you are right and trying to "correct" me when I disagree.I have found zealous people in this forum who feel they have a special relationship with God that no one else has and their opinion is always right.

Now back to the subject at hand.Correcting/Rebuking and judging are two different things.R
ebuking involves facts, while judging involves assumptions. The fact is that homosexuality is wrong according to the Bible.

In Timothy...
20 "Those who continue in sin, rebuke in the presence of all, so that the rest also will be fearful of sinning." We are held accountable if we do not warn,admonish,correct one that is in sin.

In Ezekiel....
“Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the people of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me. 8 When I say to the wicked, ‘You wicked person, you will surely die,’ and you do not speak out to dissuade them from their ways, that wicked person will die for[a] their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. 9 But if you do warn the wicked person to turn from their ways and they do not do so, they will die for their sin, though you yourself will be saved."

How can it be any clearer than that?! Rebuke is not condemnation,it is correction saving one from hell.Rebuking is speaking the truth in love. And the Bible clearly tells us to do so.Otherwise we cannot and should not evangelize.Tell all the evangelists to stay home because they are judging sinners.Does that make sense? No! Correcting and judging are two different things.The church is the way it is today because no one wants to "judge" and the world is going to hell because Christians have accepted the lie that judging and correcting are one in the same.It is not.And I for one wont have blood on my hands because I did not tell someone they are in danger if they continue on their path.So please learn the difference between rebuke and judging.
I hope you now understand what I am saying.I am not "karenina" I am not stirring up strife.I'm trying to help you understand that you have taken one verse out of context.We are to warn the sinner,the Bible clearly says so.







 
As it is written;

"My words have not found room in your heart."

And so, my given service is done here for this Tread's right justification, for the lambs and sheep, possessing gifts/talents, in what manner and attitude, they should represent the Kingdom of GOD, men or women, witnessing to others. No one need to take sides here in who is right, but to distinguish between the 'spirit of error' and the 'spirit of truth' within your own household, but only take sides in the LORD JESUS CHRIST and by the Help of the HOLY SPIRIT's taught lessons, that let us learn to live as 'lawful' faithful citizens of GOD's love and not ours, for one another, in 'abiding' according to the New Covenant.

Even though i have been guided to help certain individuals, by quoting out of context of their 'lawlessness' attitude in witnessing and are witnessed, so that upon their 'confession to GOD', they may improve in humble and humility and unworthiness of GOD's Grace and Truth of repentance.

The LORD our GOD spoke to Isaiah the Prophet, about men and to whom HE will look;

"He who is humble and contrite in spirit and trembles at my word."

My given gifts/talent of the HOLY SPIRIT testifies for itself and too my attitude in practice according to the New Covenant, as an unworthy servant of LORD JESUS CHRIST, only used them in love service 'to remind' and 'to stir up memory' of taught by the Help of the HOLY SPIRIT believers, in order for all of us to deeply dig and be founded in them, the 'rock' of the New Covenant, our LORD JESUS CHRIST.

The LORD by the Help of the HOLY SPIRIT, have highlighted to me through HIS words, 'out of context as well', my carnal/flesh 'self' of 'lawlessness' attitude and behavior, more than my given gifted/talented service onto others or remain delighted in them, in order to 'work out my salvation in fear and trembling', in improving them day by day in practice according to HIS Teachings.

As it is written for all born again that;

"If you hear GOD's voice today, do not harden your hearts, for you will not enter HIS place of rest."
 
Last edited:
As it is written;

"My words have not found room in your heart."

And so, my given service is done here for this Tread's right justification, for the lambs and sheep, possessing gifts/talents, in what manner and attitude, they should represent the Kingdom of GOD, men or women, witnessing to others. No one need to take sides here in who is right, but to distinguish between the 'spirit of error' and the 'spirit of truth' within your own household, but only take sides in the LORD JESUS CHRIST and by the Help of the HOLY SPIRIT's taught lessons, that let us learn to live as 'lawful' faithful citizens of GOD's love and not ours, for one another, in 'abiding' according to the New Covenant.

Even though i have been guided to help certain individuals, by quoting out of context of their 'lawlessness' attitude in witnessing and are witnessed, so that upon their 'confession to GOD', they may improve in humble and humility and unworthiness of GOD's Grace and Truth of repentance.

The LORD our GOD spoke to Isaiah the Prophet, about men and to whom HE will look;

"He who is humble and contrite in spirit and trembles at my word."

My given gifts/talent of the HOLY SPIRIT testifies for itself and too my attitude in practice according to the New Covenant, as an unworthy servant of LORD JESUS CHRIST, only used them in love service 'to remind' and 'to stir up memory' of taught by the Help of the HOLY SPIRIT believers, in order for all of us to deeply dig and be founded in them, the 'rock' of the New Covenant, our LORD JESUS CHRIST.

The LORD by the Help of the HOLY SPIRIT, have highlighted to me through HIS words, 'out of context as well', my carnal/flesh 'self' of 'lawlessness' attitude and behavior, more than my given gifted/talented service onto others or remain delighted in them, in order to 'work out my salvation in fear and trembling', in improving them day by day in practice according to HIS Teachings.

As it is written for all born again that;

"If you hear GOD's voice today, do not harden your hearts, for you will not enter HIS place of rest."


Fredjames you have not answered what I posted.Once again you have talked around the subject and tried to correct me.I hope this is the last post we will have of this.We are somehow missing each other in conversation.My post talked about judging vs correction but you have said nothing of it.Rather,unless I'm reading you wrong,patted yourself on the back of why you are right and Im wrong and hell bound.So lets leave it there.You obviously havent understood a thing I have said or are ignoring it,I dont know which.I understand you believe you are right so I'll leave you to that belief.
 
Fredjames you have not answered what I posted.Once again you have talked around the subject and tried to correct me.I hope this is the last post we will have of this.We are somehow missing each other in conversation.My post talked about judging vs correction but you have said nothing of it.Rather,unless I'm reading you wrong,patted yourself on the back of why you are right and Im wrong and hell bound.So lets leave it there.You obviously havent understood a thing I have said or are ignoring it,I dont know which.I understand you believe you are right so I'll leave you to that belief.

In the name of LORD JESUS CHRIST, you have no authority over me, dearly beloved kaylagrl, that i am obligated to answer you in 'self'. JESUS has spoken onto you and JESUS speaks to me as a man of GOD in service to others. 'Work out your own salvation in fear and trembling'. Don't you understand GOD loves you and according to the Epistle of Hebrews chapter 12 that, 'HE corrects the ones HE loves' and we have been in our unworthiness and undeservingness, just acted as the chosen channel, on behalf of HIM and in service to you?

Don't you recognize according to the New Covenant, GOD corrects and chastises HIS own children, in order to excel in humble and humility attitude?

Your selfish feelings and desires makes you think you have been victimized but you do not realize according to the New Covenant of the HOLY SPIRIT order of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, you are remembered to minister to, as highly regarded and beloved, to henceforth sharpen/supplement to your faith action, in a Good manner attitude, even as a women according to the written New Covenant, and act like your FATHER who is perfect and in Heaven, first towards HIS lambs and sheep and then to 'outsiders' who need to repent from their 'uncleanliness' or face the wrath of GOD to come and later cast down to hell in eternal punishment that does not quench at all.
.
 
Last edited:
In the name of LORD JESUS CHRIST, you have no authority over me, dearly beloved kaylagrl, that i am obligated to answer you in 'self'. JESUS has spoken onto you and JESUS speaks to me as a man of GOD in service to others. 'Work out your own salvation in fear and trembling'. Don't you understand GOD loves you and according to the Epistle of Hebrews chapter 12 that, 'HE corrects the ones HE loves' and we have been in our unworthiness and undeservingness, just acted as the chosen channel, on behalf of HIM and in service to you?

Don't you recognize according to the New Covenant, GOD corrects and chastises HIS own children, in order to excel in humble and humility attitude?

Your selfish feelings and desires makes you think you have been victimized but you do not realize according to the New Covenant of the HOLY SPIRIT order of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, you are remembered to minister to, as highly regarded and beloved, to henceforth sharpen/supplement to your faith action, in a Good manner attitude, even as a women according to the written New Covenant, and act like your FATHER who is perfect and in Heaven, first towards HIS lambs and sheep and then to 'outsiders' who need to repent from their 'uncleanliness' or face the wrath of GOD to come and later cast down to hell in eternal punishment that does not quench at all.
.


​ No one is trying to come in authority over you.I asked you to answer the difference in correction vs judging.Can you not see and understand the difference?! Please answer.
 
​ No one is trying to come in authority over you.I asked you to answer the difference in correction vs judging.Can you not see and understand the difference?! Please answer.


Can you 'not see' too that you are violating the order of the New Covenant, written and established for all believer, men and women, in order to obey the Living GOD and do HIS will?

Can you not 'understand the deference' between the 'spirit of the unworthy servant of GOD', placed in me and the 'spirit of jezebel' developing in you?

If you still persist, may the Good GOD, the FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, chastise you, for the sake of HIS lambs and sheep,especially women who are submissive to HIS established words of the New Covenant and doing HIS will, 'in fear and trembling to HIS every word that proceeded out from HIS mouth' for building up believers and not church buildings that neglects and starves HIS people to 'second death'.
 
Kayla,

I am writing this note to you with 'permission' from my beloved husband,
for I consider him appointed to me from our Father as head and leader
of our household and ministry.
He is worthy of this honor as Christ has appointed him because of his
love and obedience to what ever his Lord and Saviour requires of him
as a good and faithful servant.

we are pleased to see that in your writing response, the discipline and restraint
in your speech, which reflects your heart, is very pleasing and a sweet-savor
to Christ.
two bare witness to this fact.

if we were to do a 'word-study' on 'the virtuous woman in Proverbs',
31:10. we will find:

strength, might, efficiency, wealth, army
  1. strength
  2. ability, efficiency
  3. wealth
  4. force, army

    my husband, as well as my Lord Jesus, encourage me to be,
    bold,
    strong,
    and a mighty warrior, willing to die for Christ and God and the Faith.

    I pray that we all may use discernment along with our love for each other,
    whether in correction, judgment, or doctrine.




 
Can you 'not see' too that you are violating the order of the New Covenant, written and established for all believer, men and women, in order to obey the Living GOD and do HIS will?

Can you not 'understand the deference' between the 'spirit of the unworthy servant of GOD', placed in me and the 'spirit of jezebel' developing in you?

If you still persist, may the Good GOD, the FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, chastise you, for the sake of HIS lambs and sheep,especially women who are submissive to HIS established words of the New Covenant and doing HIS will, 'in fear and trembling to HIS every word that proceeded out from HIS mouth' for building up believers and not church buildings that neglects and starves HIS people to 'second death'.


FredJames I think we both know that you are evading my question because you do not want to admit that I am right nor try to defend your opinion.You can call me Jezebel all day long and that only says something about who you are not who I am in Christ. I will not back down in this forum because someone calls me a name. I have been very clear and very careful in what I have said about homosexual people. I have explained to you in every way possible. Your only answer is defend your own righteousness. You will not answer because you dont have an answer. When you wish to answer what I said about correction vs judgement please let me know. If your next response is to say how righteous you are and how wrong I am then I will know for certain you have no answer. We aren't getting anywhere with this.
 
Kayla,

I am writing this note to you with 'permission' from my beloved husband,
for I consider him appointed to me from our Father as head and leader
of our household and ministry.
He is worthy of this honor as Christ has appointed him because of his
love and obedience to what ever his Lord and Saviour requires of him
as a good and faithful servant.

we are pleased to see that in your writing response, the discipline and restraint
in your speech, which reflects your heart, is very pleasing and a sweet-savor
to Christ.
two bare witness to this fact.

if we were to do a 'word-study' on 'the virtuous woman in Proverbs',
31:10. we will find:

strength, might, efficiency, wealth, army
  1. strength
  2. ability, efficiency
  3. wealth
  4. force, army

    my husband, as well as my Lord Jesus, encourage me to be,
    bold,
    strong,
    and a mighty warrior, willing to die for Christ and God and the Faith.

    I pray that we all may use discernment along with our love for each other,
    whether in correction, judgment, or doctrine.


I try to count my words,the older I get the more I understand they are impossible to take back once spoken.I've had three Godly women in my life,two have passed,that had a sweet spirit,unconditional love,unfailing patience. I fail so often and the flesh wars against me as I try each day to be like those Godly women.So I think you for your words so kindly spoken.And I pray you and your husband will be greatly blessed in your ministry.May we be bold sister and strong because this world is waxing worse. Thank you for your encouragement.
 
[video=youtube;mcVYhNz06e0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcVYhNz06e0[/video]
 
*wipes tear away from laughing so hard*

[video=youtube;k_syN_GC1cA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_syN_GC1cA[/video]
 
nothing wrong with what she said. It is not our job to judge them. It's our job to love them. I would hope that she doesn't discriminate. I am disappointed with the way Christians treat homosexuals in the name of God. sickening.
 
Recently Dolly Parton,owner of Dollywood theme parks came out in support of gays and lesbians,calling Christians who judge them "sinners". The kicker is that Miss Parton makes a rather tidy sum of money off Dollywood which has gospel groups sing regularly there at the park.Many Christians support Dollywood for its family atmosphere.I for one,will not be supporting Miss Parton or Dollywood in the future.And Christians should do the same.Any thoughts?


My only thought at this time is are these accusations true? Many public people are accused of things and when it is checked out it turned out to be wrong and yet the damage was already done and you can't put back words that damaged someone. Do you have a link of some sort to prove this? Before I just write her off, I'd want to SEE and READ proof of her disdain for Christians and the Bible, and her love and support for sin.
 
My only thought at this time is are these accusations true? Many public people are accused of things and when it is checked out it turned out to be wrong and yet the damage was already done and you can't put back words that damaged someone. Do you have a link of some sort to prove this? Before I just write her off, I'd want to SEE and READ proof of her disdain for Christians and the Bible, and her love and support for sin.
You can google "Dolly Parton supports her gay fans" or "Dolly Parton calls out Christians for the sin of judging" and find articles in which she says about her gay fans - "They know that I completely love and accept them, as I do all people. I've struggled enough in my life to be appreciated and understood. I've had to go against all kinds of people through the years just to be myself. I think everybody should be allowed to be who they are, and to love who they love. I don't think we should be judgmental. Lord, I've got enough problems of my own to pass judgment on somebody else."

In regards to Dollywood, she said - "It's a place for entertainment, a place for all families, period. It's for all that. But as far as the Christians, if people want to pass judgment, they're already sinning. The sin of judging is just as bad as any other sin they might say somebody else is committing. I try to love everybody."

 
I don't see anything wrong with what she said. So she loves and accepts gay people as they are. It doesn't mean that she agrees with their choices. It means she loves them regardless of them and will not be their judge, nor will she turn them away. I applaud her.
 
I don't get it. A sinner endorsing sin. While plenty of pastors and gospel artists doing the homo thing. Google it.
 
Was Paul wrong to judge the sinner in 1 Corinthians 5:1-6 (KJV)
[SUP]1 [/SUP]
It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.
[SUP]2 [/SUP] And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.
[SUP]3 [/SUP] For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,
[SUP]4 [/SUP] In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
[SUP]5 [/SUP] To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
[SUP]6 [/SUP] Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?


I say he was being righteous, and expected the Church to agree with his judgment of that man. They obeyed.

Not judging sinners that willfully and openly sin in the midst of the Church, and especially a professing Christian in the general community, is there identified as a corruption of community morality. The welfare of the sinner in this life in the flesh was not a consideration at all. Paul put the church in Corinth in a tough spot for not using wisdom.

If none are willing to judge a murderer, could it happen that there would be more murderers and murders? How about burglars?
Why judge anyone who does wrong? For starters, maybe incentive for many not to take up a life of crime? One is judged, that being a lesson for all who know about the judged one.

All sin is alike? Not according to the Bible.
Proverbs 6:16-19 (KJV)
[SUP]16 [/SUP] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
[SUP]17 [/SUP] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
[SUP]18 [/SUP] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
[SUP]19 [/SUP] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.


The law of Moses spelled out various condemnations according to severity of sins. Some sins only resulted in a sinner needing to be ritually cleansed before attending worship. Some required immediate stoning to death. We ought to be able to recognize that the Law serves to educate us about what sin is, and above all, lead us to Christ.

God is not on record saying all sins are equal.

People who would rather compromise like the Corinthians did tend to excuse sin in that manner, not willing to risk losing a friend. Add to that those who are "blackmailed" by the Devil because they hold onto willful sin, so can't rightly judge.
 
I don't see anything wrong with what she said. So she loves and accepts gay people as they are. It doesn't mean that she agrees with their choices. It means she loves them regardless of them and will not be their judge, nor will she turn them away. I applaud her.

She endorsed homosexuality, encouraging those who live that life with the idea that being gay is okay, and that you can live that life and still be with God.


Anyone who does not repent of that life will not be saved, it is Gods will that we say to the world "the Lord says".



Theres a big difference between judging someone and spreading the word of God.
 
The times our family has been to the Dixie Stampede dinner show in Branson, there was no show of hands for gay or straight. However, each side of the stadium took sides with the Civil War North or South. I think it would be very inappropriate to cast a blanket judgment against whoever might have been homosexual there, not knowing who they might be. We can't exclude all group meetings that might have some abominable sinners present,

We watched her do the infamous remote message during the show, very disappointed over her endorsement of that sin lifestyle. As a result we decided to stop going there because that funds her "gospel". There have not been any church groups advertising a trip there since then, what was a ritual in this county.

1 Corinthians 5:9-13 (KJV)
[SUP]9 [/SUP] I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
[SUP]10 [/SUP] Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
[SUP]11 [/SUP] But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

[SUP]12 [/SUP] For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
[SUP]13 [/SUP] But them that are without
God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Well, we have listened to the woman called a sister in the Lord, who sides with the abominable. We must judge them that are "within", those that say they identify with Jesus.