Covid 19 Delta

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
So the media wants us to believe this variant is deadlier than last year. Biden says the pandemic is actually unvaccinated. He is talking about forcing all federal employees. What's next? Kids are still seemingly resistant of the virus but yet they want them to be masked up. What are we to believe? Why has the vaccine not been FDA approved? Does natural immunity from the first variant help protect you against the second. Which is better? Natural or vaccine? Both run out over time.

Mar 4, 2020
So the media wants us to believe this variant is deadlier than last year. Biden says the pandemic is actually unvaccinated. He is talking about forcing all federal employees. What's next? Kids are still seemingly resistant of the virus but yet they want them to be masked up. What are we to believe? Why has the vaccine not been FDA approved? Does natural immunity from the first variant help protect you against the second. Which is better? Natural or vaccine? Both run out over time.
They're talking about forcing an optional vaccine. Let that sink in for a minute. The democratic left is a cut from the same cloth as the fascists.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Perhaps only those who are superior, having nastural immunity should live, and those evil ones who are so weak they contract it should just beleft to die.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
corona virus mutatations become less virulant with each step, apparently not enough are dying from Dr. phonies poison

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
It is difficult for me to accept that the entire medical field has become null and void practically overnight. There are biblcal regferences to several natural medications, how to react and behave in an epidemic, and much more.

Even Luke was a doctor.
I have lost many family members to this pandemic.

WAhen it first broke out, I began to wear a mask in order not to offend otherss, and to avoic the possibility ofo my infecting others to death.

Faith gives me the wisdom to have had the injections and continue with the mask.

It seems many who are claiming to love Jesus Yeshua are also now claiming expertise in the field of medicine.

If it demonstrates love for all people,. even thosee not victims of conspiracy, to weasr the mask or to have the injections, this is faith actiive.

PS... I had many of the sypmtoms of the covid19 just prior to the actual outbreak being announced int he West. I had both injections of Pfizer, and I feel no bettr nor worse than before having them. All glory is to our Father, never to human knowledge in front of Him

Perhaps many do not have enough faith to acti such for the sake of the non-believers.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
perhaps many do not heed the voice of God and lean on they're own understanding as we are clearly commanded not to do.
Holy Spirit never lies.

It's a cold, a bad cold, brought on to introduce the poison vaccine, His own are not instructed to take the poison, far from it.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
A personal note, when I was yet 19 I was in the USAF training Atlas F missile crews in SSB Radio operations and proceduresw. Simultaneously , working in Base Ops, cryptographty, as an SSB Operator, and I was the only non-officer with my own office in the DCCOCE building.
This and a dollar will not buy you a cup of coffee at Starbuck, though a dollasr should suffice..
My point is being in the military, I was obliged dto have a bevvy of shots under pressure from a vaccination gun. I do notknow what they are actually called. The flu shot gave me awful symptoms of the flue, but I got over it. Thie shots were in my basic training time before prep-schooll for single siideband ops. They obliged me to have the shots, sos all of you who have been in the military should be gthe very last to complain about Biden or Trump or whoever expecting all to be safe.
God bless all who love all and do it.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
This is NOT a vaccine, it is a gene altering experimental chemical compound.
Agin, I have YET to hear of a born again Holy spirit filled person being guided to introduce this poison into they're body, nor do I know ANY who are. Only those who are missing the mark by leaning on their own understanding are taking it, from my experience.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Yes, vaccination should be optional. However, it should be a personal choice to get the vaccination (or not) and not be subjected to the rants of conspiracy theorists.

I thought I lived far enough away from "hotspots" not to be concerned about COVID. No, an infected person came to the supermarket where I shop, which is a few minutes walk away. I was not there at the same time, so it's not a problem. I'm 70, so it could be nasty if I caught it.

I don't get the COVID vaccine for these reasons:
I react badly to flu vaccine
The current vaccines are not 100% effective
The virus mutates, so how many vaccinations will I need?

Unbelievers have no hope in God, so all they have is the vaccine. Terrible diseases have been reduced or even eliminated by vaccines. And no, a chip implant is not going to fit down the needle of a hypodermic.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
This is NOT a vaccine, it is a gene altering experimental chemical compound.
Agin, I have YET to hear of a born again Holy spirit filled person being guided to introduce this poison into they're body, nor do I know ANY who are. Only those who are missing the mark by leaning on their own understanding are taking it, from my experience.
So you know every born again believer in the world? Big call.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
It is odd how only chosen individuals know what is in the vaccine. They can even say how it works or does not work.

Here is something I know from the past, many times the military has experimented on recruits.

As for altering our genetic sstructure, the only thing I have heard about it, with a grain of salt, is that one of the vaccines components is made up of a man made gene. This is only to make it work more effectively, .

Now, when the mark of the Beast is here, those who believe will know it for it is a MARK.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
So you know every born again believer in the world? Big call.
Excuse you, your rudeness. "I have yet to hear of" was clearly posted.
Nothing in that post claims I know eveyone.
Your ignorance in not understanding what was posted surprises me about you.
goodbye

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Ugh...

We have a forum for conspiracy theories. It's down the hall and to your right - FAR right. (Down the hall and FAR left is for the people you're gossiping about.)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I am sure you will enjoy it there, goodbye

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Ugh...

We have a forum for conspiracy theories. It's down the hall and to your right - FAR right. (Down the hall and FAR left is for the people you're gossiping about.)
Not sure what I said was conspiracy. They are statements made by our government, concerns of the people, and questions. Where is the data, evidence, or proof to justify things like mask mandates when the majority of the population has been vaccinated or at least one dose. If the vaccine works, why all the fear against those who choose to be unvaccinated?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
July 25, 2021: In a recent NSW (Australia) Covid update, the latest NSW Ministry of Health data reveals a shocking reality about those hospitalized with Covid. All but one patient was fully vaccinated and the other patient had a single dose of the Covid vaccine.

https://newtube.app/TonyHeller/uUfFCeh

July 25, 2021: In a recent NSW (Australia) Covid update, the latest NSW Ministry of Health data reveals a shocking reality about those hospitalized with Covid. All but one patient was fully vaccinated and the other patient had a single dose of the Covid vaccine. In other words, all 141 hospitalized Covid patients were vaccinated (140 fully, 1 partially). The breakdown of the NSW Channel 9 News alert is provided below:

- 141 people in hospital with Covid

- 43 of which are in intensive care

- 18 of which require ventilation

- 60 of which are under the age of 55

- 28 of which are under the age of 35

- 140 were fully vaccinated, 1 had only received a single dose of vaccine

https://www.extremelyamerican.com/p...al-with-covid-all-but-1-were-fully-vaccinated

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
There have been more than 100,000 breakthrough cases, or cases where fully vaccinated individuals contracted the coronavirus, identified in the U.S., according to a Bloomberg analysis.

Bloomberg has gathered data from 35 states since the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) stopped tracking all breakthrough cases and found that more than 111,000 breakthrough cases have occurred in those states within the past two months.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...ng-breakthrough-cases-as-delta-variant-spread

Roughly three-fourths of the people who became infected with COVID-19 during a recent outbreak in Massachusetts were already fully vaccinated against the virus, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released Friday.

The CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report shows that 74% of the 469 infected in the outbreak, which were linked to the popular tourist location Provincetown in Cape Cod, were fully vaccinated before they became ill, and of those who were vaccinated and contracted COVID-19, 274 displayed symptoms with four requiring hospitalization.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/cdc-massachusetts-outbreak-covid/2021/07/30/id/1030631/

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thanks for the update