COVID-19 mRNA vaccines: How could anything developed this quickly be safe?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
We are the main ones the adversary, and the red dragon, wish to destroy.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
I continue to be baffled by the lack of discernment by so many pro vaxxer Christians. Look who’s on your side:

Did the KKK being on Trump's side deter you from voting or being in favor of Trump?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Did the KKK being on Trump's side deter you from voting or being in favor of Trump?
Kind of a dumb analogy seeing how the democrats are the kkk.

Here’s your president being buddy buddy with his klu klux klan buddy!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I ignored that, if you are a hated group announcing who you support is a way of sending more votes to the other candidate.

In 2016 I knew enough about Hillary Clinton to know there was no way I would vote for her. I didn't know enough about Trump to vote for him so I voted for neither of them. My feeling is whatever you do you do it by faith, anything that is not of faith is sin. I did not have any faith to vote in either one, however I was willing to listen to the wisdom of the group. When the majority voted for Trump I opened my mind to find out why. I discovered that the two biggest issues driving that election was the economic chaos due to the "Clinton policies" that led to the mortgage meltdown, the "too big to be punished for robbing widows houses" of Obama's administration, the policy of NAFTA sending our manufacturing out to the rest of the world.

The second big issue to them was having their kids sent to fight, die, and get damaged in these phony wars.

I had no issue with those being the main issues, the real question was what Trump would do. He kept his promises, helping the US economy more than any other president in recent history, not for the oligarchs, not for Hollywood elites, but for the middle class and for the inner city and for minorities.

Second he didn't get us into any wars.

Third he signed a peace treaty with Israel that the whole world had told us repeatedly was impossible.

I was under the impression that the rule for the election for a second term for a president is simply "how is the economy" and "is this president keeping us in peace". If you get positive responses to those two questions you reelect them. Granted mean tweets and being mean to Rosie O'Donnell is an issue, but not the top two issues.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Who's competing with anyone here? Posting the truth about evil and evildoers is not competition. We are are rebuke the unfruitful works of darkness.
I agree but after 80 plus years of watching politics my take on them is still the same as I said before the election. Now if you go back though the threads and look you'll see that I was saying that both the R's and D's were just playing good cop bad cop on the news. I kept saying that the election was already a done deal and that they had decided who would be the next President long before anyone voted. Now though we think the election was stolen(and it was) but so were those before it and so will the next one. Were just being told things by one side so they can see how we will react to it. The one side plays the role of the one saying the bad things their gonna do and the other side mounts a disagreement to it to make us think there's a good guy so we'll take sides and were pitted one against the other.

Now I'm saying this and I fully know that politics can be extremely emotional because everyone's being programed to be on one side or the other. I guess that it's that we have some great hope that someones going to come along one day and fix everything(everyone's hope anyway) but from the year 1776 till 2021 is a long time of one administration after the next telling us their gonna fix things and it never taking place. Even if one of us decided to run for President and we would make things right we would never make it because they don't want to fix it. After years and years of taking in billions if not trillions of lottery dollars are there still pot holes in your neighborhood? There is in mine in fact you need a four wheel drive on our street because half way down it the road is so bad we all drive off the road in the ditch for a block or so and then we can get back up(wonderful Texas). It's that way until you get up around the lakes where the rich people live and then all the streets around their houses are new. I do agree with you though about the rebuke of the works of darkness though I just realize both sides are after 80 plus years of watching them in action.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Remember, this only includes the REPORTED adverse effects and deaths caused by the vaccine. There are likely 10 times as many unreported.
Correct. And this is only in the USA. When you factor in that almost no country* other than those in the EU have been presenting these deaths and adverse reactions, by how much should we multiply these numbers to get a true world-wide picture of the DEPOPULATION SCHEME of the globalists. A conservative estimate might be half a million deaths and several million seriously adverse effects. SO WHERE IS NUREMBERG 2?

*[Note: Such reporting is a farce in Canada (where I live) where the
main focus is on persecuting Christian churches and pastors. Evidently 50 churches have been subjected to arson with no action by the powers that be. And pastors are still being jailed for preaching the Gospel without government interference]

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
According to the latest information, surges of infections are greatest in the countries with the highest vaccination rates. Overwhelmingly so...
I agree although I think their leaving out things. If we consider that this began in Dec. of 2019 and this is July of 2021 then that's only 17 months. So if the people in the US began catching this and recovering from it half way (8 months approx.) then those who caught it and recovered don't know how long the antibodies will be in their body yet. And then again from the point of view of those who took the vaccine beginning about January-march(so only 7 months) then again no one knows how long the vaccine will last. So just thinking about it the statistics,studies ect. we keep seeing cant be accurate yet and they probably wont be able to say for sure for a few more years(for either side of the debate).

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
God makes the rules, paraphrased from the Bible.
Actually I'm pretty sure the Bible says the same thing. If you're working for someone, you do what you're told

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
Kind of a dumb analogy seeing how the democrats are the kkk.

Here’s your president being buddy buddy with his klu klux klan buddy!

Have it your way then... did having the KKK (aka the Democrats) on Trump's side deter you from voting for Trump?

I think my point went over your head...

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Have it your way then... did having the KKK (aka the Democrats) on Trump's side deter you from voting for Trump?

I think my point went over your head...
No one but those seeking to demean Trump voters even knew, or cared, one way or the other what the 5 guys remaining in the KKK did or didn't do.

EVERYONE knows the sickos like the LGBTQFDAE... whatever, are one of the biggest gene therapy cheerleaders.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Actually I'm pretty sure the Bible says the same thing. If you're working for someone, you do what you're told
Romans 13:1, “Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God.”

There are times when the "governing authorities" go against God as they did with Nazi Germany and the Holocaust. that is when the rule is simple.

Acts 5:29, “But Peter and the apostles answered and said, We must obey God rather than men.”

It isn't confusing we all, whether you are the employer or the employee are under God's laws. This principle can be summed up in three words: Jesus is Lord.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
There are times when the "governing authorities" go against God as they did with Nazi Germany and the Holocaust. that is when the rule is simple.
Speaking of governing authorities, how did Christ deal with the governing authorities in Israel (scribes, lawyers, and Pharisees). He had some very harsh words against them, all of which can be applied to those in government, the public health authorities, and the MSM in every Western nation today:

MATTHEW 23: JESUS PRONOUNCES WOES ON THE EVILDOERS
13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!
17 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?
18 And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.
19 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?
20 Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon.
21 And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein.
22 And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.
23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I agree although I think their leaving out things. If we consider that this began in Dec. of 2019 and this is July of 2021 then that's only 17 months. So if the people in the US began catching this and recovering from it half way (8 months approx.) then those who caught it and recovered don't know how long the antibodies will be in their body yet. And then again from the point of view of those who took the vaccine beginning about January-march(so only 7 months) then again no one knows how long the vaccine will last. So just thinking about it the statistics,studies ect. we keep seeing cant be accurate yet and they probably wont be able to say for sure for a few more years(for either side of the debate).
The bottom line is this: Coronaviruses cannot be beat. They never have they never will.

It is a minimum of three years and more like five to conduct proper large cohort double blind studies. By that time herd immunity has been achieved with the original virus. And it is has mutated into innumerable variants.

Every reputable doctor on planet earth knows this so do you and so do I. The scumbag puppet politicians at the behest of their globalist overlords ginned up this COVID hysteria scam to steal the election and now they're stealing our civil rights and freedoms. Intentionally. And their hope is forevermore.

The solution is to kick these bums out of office and elect Patriotic Americans who will swear to never repeat these outrages ever again.

Oh yeah and hire on some top-flight legal team and get moving on Neurenberg 2.0.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The whole idea of herd immunity is idiotic. Do we need 80% to be immune? If so we need 80% of 7.5 billion, not of 350 million Americans. No one has any plans to vaccinate 6 billion so stop pretending this is about herd immunity, never happen, they know it, and they have no intention of even getting close.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The whole idea of herd immunity is idiotic. Do we need 80% to be immune? If so we need 80% of 7.5 billion, not of 350 million Americans. No one has any plans to vaccinate 6 billion so stop pretending this is about herd immunity, never happen, they know it, and they have no intention of even getting close.
Herd immunity is not gonna happen with these jabs. Right now the evidence is quite the contrary.
Natural herd immunity is the only way to go. The Swedish model is the correct protocol.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
The bottom line is this: Coronaviruses cannot be beat. They never have they never will.

It is a minimum of three years and more like five to conduct proper large cohort double blind studies. By that time herd immunity has been achieved with the original virus. And it is has mutated into innumerable variants.

Every reputable doctor on planet earth knows this so do you and so do I. The scumbag puppet politicians at the behest of their globalist overlords ginned up this COVID hysteria scam to steal the election and now they're stealing our civil rights and freedoms. Intentionally. And their hope is forevermore.

The solution is to kick these bums out of office and elect Patriotic Americans who will swear to never repeat these outrages ever again.

Oh yeah and hire on some top-flight legal team and get moving on Neurenberg 2.0.

It's probably best to just keep everyone from panicking by agreeing but I think everyone will eventually figure this out. As with the 1918 pandemic no one, absolutely no one will ever achieve herd immunity against it. The proof is in the numbers the more you consider the 1918 pandemic in that this is an hundred years afterwards and they are still suggesting to us all to take an yearly vaccine are they not?

But now from year to year they whip up a batch of vaccine and suggest we all take it and then tell us that it's not the strain(mutation) that is circulating that particular year. They always say that the shot they are giving that year isn't for that years outbreak but we should go ahead and take it anyways,lol...

That's because as they now well understand the 1918 strain was referred to as the mother of all of the different mutations that followed from year to year. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3291398/ So you see if this is similar to the pandemic of 1918 and it will kill millions of people year after year for the next hundred years,,, because it mutates as fast as they try to deal with it, well then C-19 is nothing more than another mother. That is based on what happened with the virus from 1918 till now if C-19 takes the same path as it did then eventually it will dawn on everyone that if you actually had ever developed an herd immunity then no one would need to take the flu shot.

So there's an hundred years of study of this they are not bringing up to so that nobody begins to panic and that the structure of the worlds economy does not fall apart. If you consider that the 1918 influenza is still killing people an hundred years later and we have not yet achieved herd immunity yet right,(no need for a vaccine if we had),,,?

So then this is just another mother to the mutations that will follow and just when they think they have a vaccine they will need to create another for the newest mutation. Again just when those who didn't take the vaccine catch it and survive it their antibodies will dwindle away over time and they will catch an new mutation as fast as it mutates. Again neither of the two,those who take the vaccine nor those who do not are safe from this other mother.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The whole idea of herd immunity is idiotic.
The idea itself may not be at fault (as see from previous genuine vaccines), but the pretense that a bogus vaccine will create any kind of immunity is total nonsense. Some of the factors which are being deliberately ignore for political and tyrannical reasons are:

1. Coronavirus is not the bubonic plague. It should be regarded as another flu, since it produces flu-like symptoms. The hospitals which were supposed to have been flooded with patients remained practically empty. This is never mentioned by the fear-mongerers. The two Navy hospital ships had to return to base since no one used them. Field hospital were shut down for lack of patients.

2. Coronavirus can be rendered harmless by ivermectin and the HCQ combo pack (when used early enough). But the medical establishment has sabotaged -- and continues to sabotage -- these cheap and effective treatments. If these drugs were properly publicized and made freely available, Wuhan virus could be simply ignored. Doctors would tell people that if they began to experience flu-like symptoms, they could buy these drugs over the counter for a few dollars. There would have been no need for hospitalizations, ventilators, etc.

3. The RT-PCR tests have now been outed by the FDA as BOGUS. So all those hundreds of thousands of cases over the last 15 months were not cases at all.

4. Anyone who is infected and asymptomatic has the antibodies in their system and they will also not be infecting anyone. Therefore herd immunity will be created either through asymptomatic infections or through recovered patients (since the majority do recover).

5. All of the so-called vaccines (experimental gene therapy) are bogus. But they are toxic and lethal injections, and no one knows about the long-term effects. What we do know is that hundreds of thousands are dying from the "vaccines" and many more are suffering from severe or serious adverse effects. The very fact that vaccinated "guinea pigs" are falling ill should be enough.

6. The vaccines were originally approved by the FDA for emergency use only, and they have never been fully approved. Since there was (and is) no emergency, and effective treatments are easily available, all vaccines should have already been banned. AstraZeneca's vaccine has been banned in many European countries, but there should be a blanket ban on all vaccines at this time.

7. Since no one anywhere has given anyone FULL DISCLOSURE about the harmful effects (including death within 24-48 hours) all medical establishments have violated the Nuremberg Code. Which means that they all should prosecuted and punished for malfeasance and medical and criminal fraud.

8. The actual death rates from coronavirus are no more than 0.1%. In some countries they are as low as 0.04%. Which means that the lockdowns, masks, distancing etc were designed to exert tyrannical control over free people and establish COVID Fascism or Totalitarianism. And none of those measures reduced infections and masks have now become political weapons. Had the public health authorities been honest about everything, this would simply have been another flu (but with treatments which would kill the virus).

9. The only age group at serious risk were those above 75, along with people with pre-existing health conditions. This was definitely not a pandemic but it was a Plandemic and a Scamdemic. Had a proper protocol been followed for the elderly, few would have died. About half the deaths were in nursing homes and had they done their jobs properly, the results would have been quite different.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Fauci is coded in the Bible, along with USA, United Nations, Collecting of Tithes, Mason, Virus, Chemical, contamination, evil plan, holocaust, China, terror and 5782 (year 2021 to 2022 begins in October)

https://biblecodes.co/Fauci/BibleCode1.html

Status
Not open for further replies.