COVID reinfection

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I mentioned earlier that in the military I was obliged to have a flue vaccination. It made me ill, so I did not have another one until this pandemic. I had it more to be exemparly to my fellows , and also to protect them fromme.

I fear God ergo I am not afraid of the vaccine............ Actualy, I like to think Love is the main reason.

J

JohnChamberlain

I'm 60, Last September a friend of mine contracted C19. I asked if I could be with them to catch it and did after 3 days, I sent my test into the Gov, was ill for two days, now I have natural immunity as per the plan.
Only fear Yahweh not C19

J

JohnChamberlain

Really? Ever get an antibody test to confirm that? Because not everyone gets that from an infection. It's unwise just to assume you did.
Once I confirmed I had C19 with the small home test I went to the Government testing center where they gave me a PCR test which also tested positive. I then self isolated around my friends place for 10 days. Soon after I received a QR-code which states that I have natural immunity. I'm sorry, I wasn't clearer.

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
Once I confirmed I had C19 with the small home test I went to the Government testing center where they gave me a PCR test which also tested positive. I then self isolated around my friends place for 10 days. Soon after I received a QR-code which states that I have natural immunity. I'm sorry, I wasn't clearer.
My wife's doctor tests her antibody levels every 6 weeks. So far they remain high so no jab needed for her. But that's not true for everyone. It has to be monitored, it's not one-and-done.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Really? Ever get an antibody test to confirm that? Because not everyone gets that from an infection. It's unwise just to assume you did.
Can you elaborate on that? I usually wonder how antibiotics and drugs make natural immunity to viruses weaker whenever it comes about that I'm wanting some/needing some. It doesn't happen often though...

Do you mean waning natural protection? In my understanding there is still "something" stored long-term

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
Can you elaborate on that? I usually wonder how antibiotics and drugs make natural immunity to viruses weaker whenever it comes about that I'm wanting some/needing some. It doesn't happen often though...

Do you mean waning natural protection? In my understanding there is still "something" stored long-term
My wife had covid in November 2020. Mild case but with lingering effects. Her doctor tests her antibody level every 6 to 8 weeks. There are 2 tests, one which only says if you have antibodies, and one that says how many antibodies. You want the one that says how many. The more antibodies, the better you are protected. But you need periodic tests because at some point, which is different for everybody, those numbers start to decline. So far my wife's numbers remain high so her doctor does not recommend a vax for her yet.

Long term protection comes from the T-cells which hold an antibody blueprint of sorts. So once the antibodies decline, if you are exposed, the T-cells are primed to restart antibody production quicker than had you never been infected. But there's still a lag time so there's a better chance you may get sick before that production ramps up enough to fight the disease. That's why they are pushing the boosters, to keep that production going and eliminate the lag time.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I had a friend on a missionary trip and he apparently kept catching Covid-19 repeatedly, round after round after round. I lost track of how many times he caught Covid-19. He was hospitalized repeatedly for months.
Ask him if anyone administered the tried and true, cheap and effective remedies and dietary supplements which he should have received. Chances are they were DELIBERATELY withheld.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Another victim of todays polarization. To be concerned about something is to now be afraid of it.

One can take a stand against something without being fearful of it.
Exaggerating something makes it a whole lot easier to vilify.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
This plan sounds good to people who know a little bit about the immune system, but it sounds bad to people who know a lot about the immune system AND to people who don't know anything about the immune system.
Well it is perfectly true that being infected with a virus produces antibodies ,which remain in the immune system to fight future attacks from the same virus.

What no one is being told is that the bogus COVID vaccines literally attack the immune system and destroy it. Injecting mRNA from a spike protein is not the same as vaccinating with an attenuated virus (as done in the past).
SARS–CoV–2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8538446/

That is why vaccinated people who also took booster shots have tested positive for COVID. The question still remains: Why is the PCR test still being used when it is being banned as of Dec 31 by the FDA and CDC and that information was published months ago? And the next question is: Why is it being banned, when it was so wonderful for almost two years in terms of fear-mongering? And the answer is that the PCR test generally produced 90-99% FALSE POSITIVE results. So who knows whether any of these tests are meaningful. So what do we have?

FALSE POSITIVES--->FEAR AND PANIC---->VACCINATIONS--->SERIOUS ADVERSE EFFECTS AND DEATHS---> GLOBALIST AGENDA MOVES FORWARD

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
There's one of those exaggeration to vilify things. ;)

RolloTamasi

Nov 10, 2021
Riddle; I'm for everything and I'm against everything.
Who's side am I on?

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
You've been called worse???
What could be worse than picky?
I was in the Royal Australian Navy. Military people can be most creative with their insults. Most of them are unprintable.

I know a Christian with a rather large nose. He gets called "Father Gonzo".

Picky means fussy and hard to please. Not as bad as hypocrite, liar, fool, moron, Bible Bashing B... (i.e. parents were not married) for example.

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
According to one study, having a breakthrough infection after vaccination provides "super immunity"

RolloTamasi

Nov 10, 2021
I've never had covid.
I've never had any shots.
Does that make me anti-social?