Covid19 Again πŸ™

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Just got a sad news from a close friend...her friend died from covid19 just today... This virus hits closer home already....He was young... He was a nice fellow....full of dreams for himself and for his family...πŸ™

This must be so hard for his family in the Phippines ...please pray for his family and also for the people who have been affected by covid19 all over the world...near and far πŸ™

Thank you πŸ™ please stay safe β€πŸ™

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I will certainly pray for his family. My wife prays each day for God to protect people from Covid19 and help those that have been affected. I pray that you will stay safe too and for those that you love.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Sad news. Can I ask if he had received a covid-19 vaccine? There are lots of reports of covid-19 deaths, but most often now it is actually the vaccine that is killing people - especially those young and healthy.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Sad news. Can I ask if he had received a covid-19 vaccine? There are lots of reports of covid-19 deaths, but most often now it is actually the vaccine that is killing people - especially those young and healthy.
Yes...Days after his first dose he died....but the doctor's finding, he died from covid19...could be he got the covid19 before his vaccination or during his vaccination...

here is the thing...his friend died too(one of the closest contacts when he was still alive...based on what I have read they were best of friends ) he died 2-3 days after the first young man died...πŸ˜”

..and the cause of death is covid19 also but the friend is not vaccinated yet...no vaccine in his body ...

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Yes...Days after his first dose he died....but the doctor's finding, he died from covid19...could be he got the covid19 before his vaccination or during his vaccination...

here is the thing...his friend died too(one of the closest contacts when he was still alive...based on what I have read they were best of friends ) he died 2-3 days after the first young man died...πŸ˜”

..and the cause of death is covid19 also but the friend is not vaccinated yet...no vaccine in his body ...
Sorry for your friend's loss. Interesting too that his friend died without having received the vaccine. There is talk of some people being around the vaccinated becoming sick with similar problems, but I believe so far, these are usually things like strokes, heart attacks, miscarriages etc. Thank you for sharing.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Gee, we see the opposite in Australia. Perhaps you are stuck with lousy vaccines. A few people have died after vaccination, but nowhere near as many as who died from COVID. Some vaccinated people have caught COVID but they are either symptom-less or with very mild symptoms.

Christians should love and pursue truth. Grabbing hold of worldly conspiracy theories and presenting conjecture as fact is not loving truth.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless this family with your peace and comfort. Lord heal and bless also those infected with covid, please bless this prayer request, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Gee, we see the opposite in Australia. Perhaps you are stuck with lousy vaccines. A few people have died after vaccination, but nowhere near as many as who died from COVID. Some vaccinated people have caught COVID but they are either symptom-less or with very mild symptoms.

Christians should love and pursue truth. Grabbing hold of worldly conspiracy theories and presenting conjecture as fact is not loving truth.
Your choice. These are conspiracy facts, though, rather than conspiracy theories. Those who tell the truth do so out of love, but those hell-bent on self destruction have a God-given right to choose to continue in folly.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
I found out today that my neighbor when I was in Philippines died from covid also...He was a seafarer...The other one who died from covid19 was my bestfriend's sister-in-law though we were not so close when she was still alive she was nice to me,it was nice speaking to her...it is very sad news indeed to hear what happened...πŸ™

Please include their families in your prayers...Thanks! God bless and please stay safe ❀

mar09

Sep 17, 2014

I believe those who have heard and share that the shot may be used as a bioweapon or what do not intend to sow fear, but to open eyes of people who have had the mindset that vaccines are always helpful and good. Some-- many-- have changed their minds after learning that some vials have this graphene oxide wc manufacturers do have to explain away.

I'm sorry, Kireina, but... Lord, we just ask You open our eyes in these evil, perilous times. You have put us, believers, here to be salt and light, so help us truly be, not taking advantage and doing harm to our neighbor, at the same time being wise as serpents and gentle as doves. Forgive us, as we continue to seek Your light, which would expose every work of darkness, and give us the victory in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
there is a scripture about people picking up snakes, people are drinking deadly poison, it will not harm them..if placing hands on the sick, they will recover

In this instance, for both vaccinated and unvacinnated, pray that.

I understand some of the fears of some vaccines...there are different ones around..but you do need to trust In the Lord that you recieve the effective ones...it is much better than having to suffer through covid OR as one famous guy who caught it said everyone ought to drink bleach. um no.

Zachary24

Jul 26, 2017
I have prayed for his family. God bless you and God bless them.