CP (Cerebral Palsy)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DonateforLife

Junior Member
Sep 15, 2013
0
1
2
I thought about educating a lot of people about Cerebral palsy or cp. I will start with CP comes in two types of severity... severe and mild. For me I have Mild which affects part of my body and sever is like a vegetation state. Im not sure what to really write about or how to really start so If anyone has any questions about cp please let me know and I am willing to answer to the best of my knowledge don't be scared
 
How courageous and noble of you. Looking forward to your posts. Be blessed.
 
Last edited by a moderator: