Created Beings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Anidod

If we as humans are created beings likes angels, does that mean God breathed in angels also?

TM19782017

Dec 15, 2018
Where does it say that humans and angels are similar?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
It doesn't say that God breathed life into animals, but they are created nonetheless.

A

Anidod

It doesn't say that God breathed life into animals, but they are created nonetheless.
The gist of my question was missed.

Mezame83

Mar 18, 2019
I guess questions are not allowed.
Of course questions are allowed :) i guess the question wasn't really understood.

The gist of my question was missed.
What is the gist of your question?

If we as humans are created beings likes angels, does that mean God breathed in angels also?
I thought of how God created light...by speaking. So i'm thinking if life is in breath and speaking produces breath then yeah i guess angels are God breathed as well.
Don't throw stones at me, it's just a thought lol.

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
Good question.
Angels are eternal, and not created in Gods likeness.
Angels are Gods servants and messengers.

We are described as created out of the earth, into which God breathed life.
In essence our origin in from earth, where as angels are from heaven.

The emphasis of breathing life probably is there to ground us in our origins, from the earth,
not something great or precious or special, just plain and simple earth. And from this humble
origin God blessed us with life.

Lucifer or the morning star is described like this

11 All your pomp has been brought down to the grave, along with the noise of your harps;
maggots are spread out beneath you and worms cover you.
12 How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast
down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!
13 You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of
God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain.
14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High."
15 But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit.
Isa 14

A

Anidod

Of course questions are allowed :) i guess the question wasn't really understood.

I thought of how God created light...by speaking. So i'm thinking if life is in breath and speaking produces breath then yeah i guess angels are God breathed as well.
Don't throw stones at me, it's just a thought lol.
That was a logical response now just makes me wonder if organs exist in heaven, which I don't think. 🤔

A

Anidod

Good question.
Angels are eternal, and not created in Gods likeness.
Angels are Gods servants and messengers.

We are described as created out of the earth, into which God breathed life.
In essence our origin in from earth, where as angels are from heaven.

The emphasis of breathing life probably is there to ground us in our origins, from the earth,
not something great or precious or special, just plain and simple earth. And from this humble
origin God blessed us with life.

Lucifer or the morning star is described like this

11 All your pomp has been brought down to the grave, along with the noise of your harps;
maggots are spread out beneath you and worms cover you.
12 How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast
down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!
13 You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of
God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain.
14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High."
15 But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit.
Isa 14
Thank you, I liked this response.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Since only God is uncreated.. Angels therefore where created.. Now how God created them is not detailed in the scriptures.. So no one can give you a definitive answer.. We can speculate that God breathed into them as his did to Humans which sounds like a reasonable conclusion but again since God has not revealed the Way He created Angels our thoughts can only be speculation on the matter..

Oh and it is ok to ask questions here.. Don't be disheartened by a few negative reponces.. That's normal when you come into any forum site online.. There is always going to be a varied reponse to any question..

A

Anidod

Since only God is uncreated.. Angels therefore where created.. Now how God created them is not detailed in the scriptures.. So no one can give you a definitive answer.. We can speculate that God breathed into them as his did to Humans which sounds like a reasonable conclusion but again since God has not revealed the Way He created Angels our thoughts can only be speculation on the matter..

Oh and it is ok to ask questions here.. Don't be disheartened by a few negative reponces.. That's normal when you come into any forum site online.. There is always going to be a varied reponse to any question..
Yes I realize that, sadly some responses I don't understand where they're coming from or their perspective.

A

Anidod

I was thinking if our true nature is first spirit and simply took upon flesh after the fall, are we a speck of Gods being? Is creation in general plants, animals, water, simply Gods being in different forms. All creation is living. Yea I didn't ask this question but I suppose this is what I meant, way off.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Yes I realize that, sadly some responses I don't understand where they're coming from or their perspective.
No worries... But even if you get some nasty answers just realize some people come in here to troll and you always have the ignore feature that you can use to block those types..

I'm looking forward to any questions you may have.. I personally like it when people come in here to ask questions.. Some of them are easy to answer some send me to the Word of God to seek answers.. :)

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I was thinking if our true nature is first spirit and simply took upon flesh after the fall, are we a speck of Gods being? Is creation in general plants, animals, water, simply Gods being in different forms. All creation is living. Yea I didn't ask this question but I suppose this is what I meant, way off.
Well God is eternal and we are not since we had a moment of coming into existence.. The danger of making the statement we are a part of Gods being is that people start to think they are little Gods and thats where people get into real big trouble..

We are a higher creation then the universe because we are Spirit and Flesh.. Not Just unliving matter.. And in the future God declares that we ( well those who believe Him) will become far greater beings both in our abilities and in that we shall exist forever into the future.. But even then we will not be the equal of God.. The angel lucifer started to think he was a god like God and it got him into big big trouble.. eternal trouble..

A

Anidod

Well God is eternal and we are not since we had a moment of coming into existence.. The danger of making the statement we are a part of Gods being is that people start to think they are little Gods and thats where people get into real big trouble..

We are a higher creation then the universe because we are Spirit and Flesh.. Not Just unliving matter.. And in the future God declares that we ( well those who believe Him) will become far greater beings both in our abilities and in that we shall exist forever into the future.. But even then we will not be the equal of God.. The angel lucifer started to think he was a god like God and it got him into big big trouble.. eternal trouble..
Thank you for your concern, and and just to be clear I was not implying or suggesting to being equal with God. I was simply wondering if because our true nature is spirit, was it God's spirit imparted to us, in other words just a speck of his being?

A

Anidod

No worries... But even if you get some nasty answers just realize some people come in here to troll and you always have the ignore feature that you can use to block those types..

I'm looking forward to any questions you may have.. I personally like it when people come in here to ask questions.. Some of them are easy to answer some send me to the Word of God to seek answers.. :)
Thank you, and yes I have many questions. 😌

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
God created the man's body from the dust of the earth before He breathed life into the body. That means "flesh" before "spirit", and both before the fall.

I disagree with your statement, "All creation is living." That doesn't conform to Scripture, which only states that humans and animals (and, to a limited extent, plants) are living. Rocks don't have life.