Crime DEFINITELY pays: imagine no police in any American city!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The lunacy of the Radical Left (supported by Leftist politicians, governors, and mayors) is such that a day may be coming very soon when there will be no police in any major American cities. Which means that the cartels, the mafias, the gangsters, and hardened criminals will control the streets New York, Chicago, Minneapolis, etc.

Al Capone must laughing. The Italian and Sicilian mafias could not have imagined this in their wildest dreams. This would have been their dream come true, since even the FBI has become corrupt, and their officers are “taking a knee” to disrespect the American flag.

There are already sanctuary cities and states protecting illegal gangsters and criminals from the law. And everyone responsible for protecting law-abiding citizens is simply standing by. Which means that law-abiding citizens will now have to gather vigilantes together to deal with criminals. This is the end of the rule of law.

Bernard Kerik: Over 300 NYPD Officers Injured in Riots, 600 Consider Resigning
Former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik says more than 300 New York City Police Department (NYPD) officers have been injured in the weeks-long riots and nearly 600 are considering leaving their posts.

During an interview on Fox News’s Justice with Judge Jeanine, Kerik said hundreds of NYPD officers have been injured during riots in which rioters, arsonists, and looters ravaged neighborhoods in Manhattan and Brooklyn.

In addition, Kerik said the civil unrest may be leading to hundreds of NYPD officers leaving their jobs as Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) has now vowed to cut funding and reduce the department’s power.

“Well, you’ve had over 300 — I think about 320 — that have been injured, I think some in the hospital,” Kerik said. “But there were over 300 injuries.”

“And the thing that scares me … I’m hearing close to 600 cops have either put in their papers or they’re talking to the [NYPD] about resigning or retiring,” Kerik continued.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) and de Blasio have consistently sided with suspects in criminal cases over the NYPD in recent years.

The state’s bail reform law has ensured that rioters in the last week are immediately freed from jail after their arrests, and Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance has said he will not prosecute “low-level” rioters.

Today, there are about 36,000 NYPD officers who help keep law and order for about 8.4 million New Yorkers in the largest city in the United States.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/07/kerik-600-nypd-officers-resigning/
Minneapolis City Council President Defends Plan to Dismantle Police: Expecting Help Is ‘Privilege’
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...dismantle-police-expecting-help-is-privilege/
35 Shot, 5 Fatally, over Weekend in Gun-Controlled Chicago
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...tally-over-weekend-in-gun-controlled-chicago/
White Police Officers Wash Black Faith Leaders’ Feet
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/08/white-police-officers-wash-black-faith-leaders-feet/

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It appears that the entire Democratic party is taking a knee.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am surmising that due to the recent events that gun sales in the US are going to skyrocket. I might have to purchase some heat myself if this defund the police thing takes off and starts becoming a reality. The ones that are for this are total loons. Why do they care because they will still have their security detail to protect them while the rest of the law abiding citizens are left to fend for themselves.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
The lunacy of the Radical Left (supported by Leftist politicians, governors, and mayors) is such that a day may be coming very soon when there will be no police in any major American cities. Which means that the cartels, the mafias, the gangsters, and hardened criminals will control the streets New York, Chicago, Minneapolis, etc.

Al Capone must laughing. The Italian and Sicilian mafias could not have imagined this in their wildest dreams. This would have been their dream come true, since even the FBI has become corrupt, and their officers are “taking a knee” to disrespect the American flag.

There are already sanctuary cities and states protecting illegal gangsters and criminals from the law. And everyone responsible for protecting law-abiding citizens is simply standing by. Which means that law-abiding citizens will now have to gather vigilantes together to deal with criminals. This is the end of the rule of law.

Bernard Kerik: Over 300 NYPD Officers Injured in Riots, 600 Consider Resigning
Former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik says more than 300 New York City Police Department (NYPD) officers have been injured in the weeks-long riots and nearly 600 are considering leaving their posts.

During an interview on Fox News’s Justice with Judge Jeanine, Kerik said hundreds of NYPD officers have been injured during riots in which rioters, arsonists, and looters ravaged neighborhoods in Manhattan and Brooklyn.

In addition, Kerik said the civil unrest may be leading to hundreds of NYPD officers leaving their jobs as Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) has now vowed to cut funding and reduce the department’s power.

“Well, you’ve had over 300 — I think about 320 — that have been injured, I think some in the hospital,” Kerik said. “But there were over 300 injuries.”

“And the thing that scares me … I’m hearing close to 600 cops have either put in their papers or they’re talking to the [NYPD] about resigning or retiring,” Kerik continued.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) and de Blasio have consistently sided with suspects in criminal cases over the NYPD in recent years.

The state’s bail reform law has ensured that rioters in the last week are immediately freed from jail after their arrests, and Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance has said he will not prosecute “low-level” rioters.

Today, there are about 36,000 NYPD officers who help keep law and order for about 8.4 million New Yorkers in the largest city in the United States.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/07/kerik-600-nypd-officers-resigning/
Minneapolis City Council President Defends Plan to Dismantle Police: Expecting Help Is ‘Privilege’
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...dismantle-police-expecting-help-is-privilege/
35 Shot, 5 Fatally, over Weekend in Gun-Controlled Chicago
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...tally-over-weekend-in-gun-controlled-chicago/
White Police Officers Wash Black Faith Leaders’ Feet
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/08/white-police-officers-wash-black-faith-leaders-feet/
I am surmising that due to the recent events that gun sales in the US are going to skyrocket. I might have to purchase some heat myself if this defund the police thing takes off and starts becoming a reality. The ones that are for this are total loons. Why do they care because they will still have their security detail to protect them while the rest of the law abiding citizens are left to fend for themselves.
This is part of the 25 rules of communism.
What they hope to see is President Trump to command the military in to take action and then spin it as tyrannical. This will further the hate towards the government.

China Emperor a few days ago has already declared himself as the world leader. Anti American billionaires are conspiring to bring us down. And I feel all this is connected.

Trying to find the optimism but I only hope and pray that God moves within or returns quickly.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Nine Minneapolis city council members on Sunday announced plans to disband the city’s police department. They did not offer a timeline or specific actions they plan to take but said they are “taking intermediate steps toward ending” the force. The group represents a majority on the 12-person council. source

L

lenna

The Bible actually calls the anti-Christ the lawless one and what we are seeing is lawlessness and the desire to be without any restraint, kind of like in the days of Noah, but not quite having the freedom to actually create or repeat all that just yet. But we see the desire of those who are deceived and the spirit of the anti-Christ at work through them.

3Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,4who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.5Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?6And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time.7For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming.9The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders,10and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
—2 Thessalonians 2:3–10

I do not believe that we are in position for all that, but as can be seen in V. 7, this spirit is already at work and apparently for thousands of years. It is the devil's spirit of course and he will work through whoever denies God and wishes to set themselves up in God's place.

It is not time yet, but the time will come, but for now he is restrained as per v. 7.

It is not going to get better but God is merciful and He has not changed and it is still the day that 'whosoever believes in Him will be saved.'

Apr 15, 2017
Camden, New Jersey, already banned the police which the police chief joined the protesters.

Robert Fuller of Palmdale was found hanged in a tree outside his house, which the police say was suicide, but the people are not buying it saying justice for Robert Fuller.

Eventually the communities will be the police force which is why they are supporting social programs in communities instead of the police.

America will remove all public display of prejudice whatever it is, and everyone will be equal, including economically, and a hate crime to display prejudice, and the people will be as one.

The American government will put aside their differences, and become one with a different system of operation.

The nations will follow suit, and then the nations will come together as one and work for peace on earth.

Then United Nations Agenda 21/30 will go in to affect and the nations leaders are in agreement.

They will take all people out of the rural areas, and put them in the city, and no development can happen outside the city.

They will take control of everything including bank accounts, and what people own, and the people are equal economically, and only go by their needs.

The streets are monitored by technology, and 5G in the city for fast communication.

The people take care of the communities, and fight the crime, which is why they are supporting social programs instead of the police, which they will watch the street, and their neighbor.

There will be no more guns for the citizens.

The military will probably step in if the communities cannot handle the problems.

Resources are limited so they probably will not allow entertainment that uses resources.

It is time to put the people as equal, and the government equal, ban the police force, and cause Agenda 21/30 to go in to affect, and produce the New Age Christ.

And Republican and Democrat are working together, and the opposition caused them to cover all the beliefs of people, and their system covered all beliefs of the world, and then they would bring them all together as one.

And the people did not suspect it was a plan all along.

And President Trump, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama are working together all the while people argue over Republican and Democrat.

E

EleventhHour

None of this is really going to happen
We are a surveillance state yet unveiled ... that is when they will no longer need police.

Feb 29, 2020
They will eventually outlaw the Bible which is the chief enemy of their wills and desires.

After all, the Bible says those in power carry the sword for a purpose, to execute wrath upon the evil doers. People lack respect for law. Police Officers are men, not God; you cannot expect them to be infallible. The problem is that people just need to respect and OBEY the Police! Period!

Only hiring God fearing men as police officers would greatly solve the problem as well; but that’s not going to happen in this day and age.

God help us all.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
If the police cannot be seized, they will be considered a counter-revolutionary force to be dismantled.

But make no mistake, order will be restored and something uglier will result.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
None of this is really going to happen
Like you, many prefer sticking their heads in the sand, rather than waking up to the reality of lawlessness where the rule of law used to prevail.

Feb 1, 2020
More wine is being ordered for Babylon's children, may they tear each other apart.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Like you, many prefer sticking their heads in the sand, rather than waking up to the reality of lawlessness where the rule of law used to prevail.
the reason why is=

1. many people do not want to admit that ALL t.v. news is lies and deception and propaganda.

2. they refuse to think in terms of seeing pre-planned agendas.

as in, the riots start to taper off , COVID SPIKE!!!

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
If the police cannot be seized, they will be considered a counter-revolutionary force to be dismantled.

But make no mistake, order will be restored and something uglier will result.
A couple former Clemson players are complaining about a building being named after a person who funded and donated a whole lot of land for the university back in the 1800's .. One went pro and never graduated but they want the name of the building changed .. I'd bet if slavery were still law there'd be a good chance they'd be slave owners today with their millions .. And none of this was a problem when they were trying to get on the team .. And it won't stop here not that I care .. And they both were kept out of jail and on the team when they got caught breaking the law as student athletes and covered up .. I have no problem with the North beating down the South , it's history and is what it is .. I'm an American and some good come out of it whether I like it or not . I don't see it stopping anytime soon and I think it's fake and an excuse .. All I see is a wedge being driven in further by imbeciles who never knew or cared about history anyway until recently and were told what damage to do .. IMO many of our black citizens are being used ..

acts5_29

Apr 17, 2020
In its original form, defunding the police was a way around the labor unions and the fraternal order of police destroying the country. People had no problem recognizing the problems labor unions were causing in Michigan and Wisconsin--especially when government employees were unionizing. For that matter, even Oathkeepers was "bad". Police and soldiers...keeping their oath. Imagine that.

Defunding the police is a way to release the municipalities from the death grip the unions and their contractual obligations are bringing on the people. Yes, that does leave a void in the way of enforcing the law and fighting crime. But if the police are committing just about as much crime as they are claiming to fight.... So the next step is to form an alternative institution which "polices," per se. In this way, you start off with a blank slate, free of the unions throttling the city council.

The problem is that people are trying to come up with compromises, such as partway defunding the police. And yes, that defeats the entire purpose and only makes things worse. All you do is lay off exactly the police you want to keep, and the unions remain unchanged. Defunding the police is an all-or-nothing affair. The unions have to go. The police who rose to power need to go.