Critical prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Please pray for me. I have to help a family with a mentally unstable woman, this woman owes a lot of money over $60,000 has leans on her home, about 5 issues with collection agencies, a de faulted second mortgage with legal proceedings already being filed, and if she doesn't do anything she looses the house and both she and my dad become homeless. She has 20 days from when she was served to file a motion for defence.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless I_am_Canadian, and this prayer request, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Sep 8, 2021
Please pray for me. I have to help a family with a mentally unstable woman, this woman owes a lot of money over $60,000 has leans on her home, about 5 issues with collection agencies, a de faulted second mortgage with legal proceedings already being filed, and if she doesn't do anything she looses the house and both she and my dad become homeless. She has 20 days from when she was served to file a motion for defence.
Oh, my. God Bless you in what you & your family is going through. God hears all prayers & I'm sure He will hear yours & ours as well

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Here is an update, nothing has been prepared for court and with 5 days left before the end of the dead line to file, the family still wants to save the house. My dads girlfriend owns the house and her deceased husband instructed in his will that it go to his daughter when her mother passes away.

Not sure it can be saved from legal foreclosure at this point but nobody is listening to reason.

Please pray for me because the family is expecting me to pull off a miracle to save a house based on sentimental value.