Cross dressing problems

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Welp, ain't no sin better than the next sin🤷. Ain't nobody perfect and we don't live in a perfect world. Try being more realistic rather than trying to be perfect. We will be here talking about sins all day if that was the case.
There you go again falsely accusing me of trying to be perfect...seriously???🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️
My goodness you are something else.You have posted a "like" emoji against my previous comment which you actually responded in total disagreement with...and my last two responses to you you have posted two "disagree" emojis on them.
Well I pray God open your blind eyes to these truths that you closely are unable to fathom..
I am not talking about perfection...ism talking about he reality of righteousness,godliness and how God sent jesus to die for us to make it possible to have salvation as well as being transformed during our Christian lives from various things..which we all need God to help us grow and develop from.
You seem to have a humanistic perspective on this matter of cross dressing ect rather that having spiritual discernment of how these things really are.
Anyway I wish you a good day

Oct 10, 2021
My goodness you are something else.You have posted a "like" emoji against my previous comment which you actually responded in total disagreement with...and my last two responses to you you have posted two "disagree" emojis on them.
Well I pray God open your blind eyes to these truths that you closely are unable to fathom..
I am not talking about perfection...ism talking about he reality of righteousness,godliness and how God sent jesus to die for us to make it possible to have salvation as well as being transformed during our Christian lives from various things..which we all need God to help us grow and develop from.
You seem to have a humanistic perspective on this matter of cross dressing ect rather that having spiritual discernment of how these things really are.
Anyway I wish you a good day
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to post a like emoji on Any of your comments because I disagree with everything you said dear. I stand firm on my beliefs, and my beliefs are to wear what makes you happy. Besides, I'm pretty sure you do sinful things, am I correct? We human, not perfect

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to post a like emoji on Any of your comments because I disagree with everything you said dear. I stand firm on my beliefs, and my beliefs are to wear what makes you happy. Besides, I'm pretty sure you do sinful things, am I correct? We human, not perfect
Wait a minute you are now talking about sins which as far as you are concerned you don't see anything wrong with cross dressing therefore do not see it as a sin or anything that's unhealthy or inappropriate...so how are you now making reference that I sin myself "too"...So by even saying "that" you are saying that there's some form of hypocrisy going on my part to be saying cross dressing is inappropriate ect when I myself do inappropriate things..
🤣🤣🤣...this is crazy..

The actual OP said himself that he wants out of crossdressing and is struggling.Why you think this is the case?
Coz he is Gods child and can discern a degree of inappropriateness in it all..🤷‍♀️

Oct 10, 2021
Wait a minute you are now talking about sins which as far as you are concerned you don't see anything wrong with cross dressing therefore do not see it as a sin or anything that's unhealthy or inappropriate...so how are you now making reference that I sin myself "too"...So by even saying "that" you are saying that there's some form of hypocrisy going on my part to be saying cross dressing is inappropriate ect when I myself do inappropriate things..
🤣🤣🤣...this is crazy..
Bless your heart hun..I was trying to have an intelligent debate with you, but you made it out of a joke. To make a long story short. A sin is a sin. Rather cross dressing or whatever it is you do that's inappropriate in Gods eyes. Therefore, God can make that judgement, not man. God bless you and have a bless day

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Bless your heart hun..I was trying to have an intelligent debate with you, but you made it out of a joke. To make a long story short. A sin is a sin. Rather cross dressing or whatever it is you do that's inappropriate in Gods eyes. Therefore, God can make that judgement, not man. God bless you and have a bless day
I haven't made it into a joke at all..I just responded according to your previous comments..However there comes a point when reasoning a matter becomes silly because sin is seen as not sin in your eyes and no matter what moral truths I expound upon you see no value or relevance of it even though it's biblical in source..
Even the OP posted on here in the 1st place because he wanted to stop cross dressing yet has been struggling and was here to ask for help/advice of how to be free.
Your comment was just to say keep cross dressing if it make him happy which totally defeats the purpose of why this precious fellow was here in the 1st place.

Pretty straightforward really..
Anyway I wish you have a good day ahead

Oct 10, 2021
I haven't made it into a joke at all..I just responded according to your previous comments..However there comes a point when reasoning a matter becomes silly because sin is seen as not sin in your eyes and no matter what moral truths I expound upon you see no value or relevance of it even though it's biblical in source..
Even the OP posted on here in the 1st place because he wanted to stop cross dressing yet has been struggling and was here to ask for help/advice of how to be free.
Your comment was just to say keep cross dressing if it make him happy which totally defeats the purpose of why this precious fellow was here in the 1st place.

Pretty straightforward really..
Anyway I wish you have a good day ahead
So your saying cross dressing is a addiction? Cause I'm confused. Do people really seek help for cross dressing? The question is, does God love him less for being a cross dresser?

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
So your saying cross dressing is a addiction? Cause I'm confused. Do people really seek help for cross dressing?
Of course they sometimes do..not in every case but most definitely..and because its an opposite gender identity from what a person actually is there can be both emotional and psychological elements that feed the urge to wear women's clothes..I have even heard of men who are are married yet are battling with homosexual sexual fantasies but are not attracted yo men in real life at all and occasionally the root has been linked a variety of things.
This dear man is struggling because he doesn't want to be doun but any more but finding it hard to break the cycle.
Somethings are not east to break free from certain things and will power alone is sometimes not enough.Sometimes these things can have roots that God has to remove them by his spirit through prayer,counselling,change in habit ect in order to finally break free.
Sometimes the root causes can be even linked to a past experience that triggers the behavioural pattern in a persons childhood/teens/adulthood..the roots can be vast...yet God knows the root causes.

Oct 10, 2021
Of course they sometimes do..not in every case but most definitely..and because its an opposite gender identity from what a person actually is there can be both emotional and psychological elements that feed the urge to wear women's clothes..I have even heard of men who are are married yet are battling with homosexual sexual fantasies but are not attracted yo men in real life at all and occasionally the root has been linked a variety of things.
This dear man is struggling because he doesn't want to be doun but any more but finding it hard to break the cycle.
Somethings are not east to break free from certain things and will power alone is sometimes not enough.Sometimes these things can have roots that God has to remove them by his spirit through prayer,counselling,change in habit ect in order to finally break free.
Sometimes the root causes can be even linked to a past experience that triggers the behavioural pattern in a persons childhood/teens/adulthood..the roots can be vast...yet God knows the root causes.
Well I don't think its a biggie. Millions of people cross dress dear. This isn't the 1800s or shall I say the beginning of time🙄

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
So your saying cross dressing is a addiction? Cause I'm confused. Do people really seek help for cross dressing? The question is, does God love him less for being a cross dresser?
Ps no God doesn't love him any less in that sense but God wants him to be free from it for sure and its because this man is a Christian that he can discernment an inappropriateness about it all and wante to be free..This man is in the worlds but is noted the world...God wants him free and his sexual/masculine identity restored..

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Well I don't think its a biggie. Millions of people cross dress dear. This isn't the 1800s or shall I say the beginning of time🙄
well you have just wasted my time in not even valuing the content of my answer to your question then...Believe me I won't be doing that again 🤦🏼‍♂️

Oct 10, 2021
Ps no God doesn't love him any less in that sense but God wants him to be free from it for sure and its because this man is a Christian that he can discernment an inappropriateness about it all and wante to be free..This man is in the worlds but is noted the world...God wants him free and his sexual/masculine identity restored..
I wouldn't say he discernment the inappropriateness, I think its just a matter of common sense and deep down within him he feel that its so wrong

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
I wouldn't say he discernment the inappropriateness, I think its just a matter of common sense and deep down within him he feel that its so wrong
Well according to your previous comments it's not a common sense issue coz you plainly said that 'millions are doing it'..so if it was a common sense thing and not 'discernment' then all the other millions of people would have the same view..but they dont do they..🤷‍♀️
Furthermore if it was just a common sense thing they why don't you share the same view and see it as wrong then?
The bible says clearly that ALL a mans ways seem right to him..it day things also like donr be wise in our OWN eyes...it even mentions about those who see bad as good and things that are good as bad...
So it's not some kind of common sense thing here..as a Christian we have much greater discernment because our eyes have been opened to reality and many times it is because we belong to God that we can discern certain things as being wrong which we never would do if we were not a Christian..

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"Holiness" unto the lord requires us to be set apart from the world, not conformed to it.
best wishes

G

Godsgirl83

@Encouragement
Don't even waste your time with @Pureness
If you see any other post this person makes around the site you'll quickly see that this is how ALL their conversations go. :rolleyes:

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
@Encouragement
Don't even waste your time with @Pureness
If you see any other post this person makes around the site you'll quickly see that this is how ALL their conversations go. :rolleyes:
Yes I gathered that...just another timewasters.
They have just been banned too.😯😯😯😯

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
That's just like telling a homosexual not to be a homosexual. Are you serious? I'm not condemning anything. I just said do what makes you happy, regardless of how anyone feels. At The end of the day, that cross dresser is a human being. Ill rather be myself, than have to hide or cover up how I feel. That's just like telling that cross dresser to bury his or her feelings deep inside and for me personally I don't think its right. Ill rather live with the truth than live with a lie.
Unbiased studies have shown that there is no gay gene.

Google gay gene not found About 56,100,000 results (0.53 seconds)

No ‘gay gene’: Massive study homes in on genetic basis of human sexuality
Nearly half a million genomes reveal five DNA markers associated with sexual behaviour — but none with the power to predict the sexuality of an individual.
Jonathan Lambert
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-02585-6

Nature 573, 14-15 (2019)

doi: https://doi.org/10.1038/d41586-019-02585-6

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Yes I gathered that...just another timewasters.
They have just been banned too.😯😯😯😯
Needless to say, encouraging a brother to continue in sin tends to get someone's welcome revoked.