Crying

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Have you cried over anything lately?
Please share...you may not be alone. Big or little...what has upset or grieved you?

I cried when our cat passed away about two weeks ago. We had a burial and I shed a few tears. She was old and getting frail. I said goodbye though she had a good life with us.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I can't remember the last time that I cried but it must have been years and years ago. I don't think that I have any tears left in me otherwise there are days that I would cry a river.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Have you cried over anything lately?
Please share...you may not be alone. Big or little...what has upset or grieved you?

I cried when our cat passed away about two weeks ago. We had a burial and I shed a few tears. She was old and getting frail. I said goodbye though she had a good life with us.
That was a touching account about your cat.

Artios1

Born again to serve
Dec 11, 2020
You’re going to think I am a complete blubber …but, like on Fakebook when you see the military person surprise… kids/wife /husband/parents…. I cry …even when the dog goes crazy…………….(cats don’t care)

S

SimpleSheep

I'm sorry about your cat, Lanolin.

I cry all the time. I cry when I feel lonely, anxious or stressed. I cry when I remember my grandma. I cry when I think of my carefree childhood. I cry when I remember being bullied as a teenager. I cry to know my dad is ashamed of me. I cry because my dog is no longer with me. I sometimes even cry because I'm happy. I cry when I realize how bad I've been and how much God has done for me. I cry when I read the word. I cry when I worship too. I'm a big crybaby.

I cry when I'm alone in my room. I don't like anyone to see me cry. So I cry a lot...but no one really knows about it. Except ya'll do now. :p But I have found it helps me release whatever I am going through at the time. I cry for a few minutes and then I feel better and can move on.

J

JAPOV

Nothing makes a man feel dumber than watching a woman cry...
Am I right?

Going_Nowhere

Nov 10, 2019
I may not cry often on the outside, but I cry a lot on the inside. 😔

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
And my music nerd brain starts playing "don't cry out loud..."

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
I cried when my oldest son moved out of state. I cried when my mom passed away. I cried when my narcissist aunt tried to destroy my life. I cried when my dad beat me to where I thought I was going to die when I was 10. I cried when the 49ers or A’s lost a playoff game, I can’t remember which lol. Those were the biggest moments.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I cried yesterday when my dad cut down one of my trees
I cried when I read a post on CC about a mother who confessed she hadnt been a spiritual mother to her daughter and her daughter had not forgiven her
I cried when I saw a movie about a nanny who had to tell the mother she was an unfit mother who neglected her son
I cry when I chop up a big onion

TamLynn

A heart at rest
Nov 27, 2014
I cry when I'm overcome with thankfulness and gratitude.
I cry when I see my daughter struggle with anxiety.
I cry when I see how my Mom is aging because I know one day she'll be gone and I feel terrible that sometimes I'm impatient with her.
I cry when people are mean and abusive to each other, especially children.
I even cried when I read some of the replies to this thread.
Jesus see our tears my friends, He is close to the broken hearted. ❤🙏🏻

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
I’m sorry for your loss Lanolin.

I find I cry for many of the reasons you all offered up. I find I cry for happy and sad things.

I also cry when I’m overwhelmed with the love of the Lord.

My students and their lives make me cry.

I recently cried over the thought of losing someone I love.

As Simplesheep mentioned, I typically try to cry in my room, but sometimes I can’t help it.

I’m not a prettier crier, the tears stain my face and eyes for a long time.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Jesus see our tears my friends, He is close to the broken hearted. ❤🙏🏻
I was going to make a post regarding this but you beat me to it :). God sees our tears and I have no doubt He is in control with the future we experience from those tears. I usually hold mine back for the most part, probably because I’m self conscious of trying to keep up my manly image and don’t want people to see I’m a sensitive teddy bear lol. God knows our heart and I’m fully aware of His goodness and faithfulness to us. It’s ok to cry. It’s good for us to do so when we need to.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
I cried tonight. Sometimes I want to help people in ways that I know I cant and it hurts. Some things only God can do and having faith that he can and will do them is hard. Some days are just overwhelming.