Crypto ATM Scams

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ResidentAlien

Well-known member
Apr 21, 2021
10,704
5,220
113
Has this happened to anyone you know? I didn't even know there are crypto ATMs. I don't understand why people fall for this stuff.

 
Now I know. Of course I stay clear of the cash version of banks. I hope a bank card is still safe to use. Otherwise I stick to cash, though I am no Diamond Jim Brady. God bless all and keep all from such trickery.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PAC-fit