CS1 signing out

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Good day, good evening, and good morning.

I would like to say to all at CC it has been a blessing over that past year here on CC as a Mod. I am going to follow the leading of the Lord as I believe he is directing me to leave CC. I thank God for RoBoOp and administration and all other mods who job here have been fun and rewarding. I hope all of you will seek the Lord and study the word of God earnestly. Thank you RoBoOp for the trust and friendship. Thank you Once fallen for all your work and help God bless you, my Brother. CC is the best Christian chat site out there and I will continue to support it. For those who have been a friend and even crazy I want to thank you:

gregg
Adelia
Iwant2serve
Dutch
james47
Cuen
mem
Nina
Coolbeans
Brother_ Anthony
frogfrog
Lovingkindness
ohioappleguy
Epiales
Brighthouse98
Barry
Shanerman
and many many more. I have prayed with you and for you. I have read the word with you and to you. You all are seeking and I too seek to know him more. God bless you all

CS1 over and out.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I enjoyed your style of moderation, and found you to be extremely fair :)

God bless you!

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
Thanks for your service.

I hope the new guy in charge allows me to get away with typing the way I do too! :sneaky:

danja

Nov 28, 2014
thank you for your contribution to CC.Much appreciated.I pray God blesses you wherever you are <3

Mar 23, 2016
God's abundant blessings on you and your life. May God's light shine upon your path as He continues to perfect, establish, strengthen and settle you. I pray that you continue in His love and His abundant grace and mercy. Hope / pray you visit this site for a little chat time.

7seasrekeyed

sorry to see you go. God bless and keep you and your family!

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
God bless you wherever God leads you! Thanks for doing a hard job on CC!

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
You could always come back you know? If not, se will see each other there. God bless you.