Curious

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
I'm a Texan born and raised. I've been to many parts of this country. Lived for short stints in a couple of states. I enjoyed the mountains of Colorado. I loved the trees and water and grand trails in AR and TN. ( I love hiking, camping and enjoy a nice fishing trip from time to time) I've been to Florida twice. Nice to visit. I enjoyed MT and WY. Again nice visits (not a fan of 10 months of winter.) I'm a 4 seasons gal. My fav time of the year is Fall. And TN and AR has beautiful foliage. I am sure other states do as well. I just haven't seen them.
Hello Texan. Sounds like you have a chance to sample a lot of GODS beautiful work. I was born in Texas and shortly moved to east tenn were I was raised until moving to SC. I would love to move back to the mountains. Thanks for replying to my post and may GOD bless you 🤗

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Howdy. I live in Deepinahart, Southwest Tennessee.

Faith-n-Christ have you ever hiked the Marguerite Falls Trail in Northeast Tennessee? Beautiful hiking trail, easy climb, wonderful waterfall at the end of the trail.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am sure that there will be no shortage of peeps willing to show you around. There are a lot of peeps from the Philippines so you should feel right at home here. Glad to have you as a member of our family. Welcome to CC.

May 12, 2016
Howdy. I live in Deepinahart, Southwest Tennessee.

Faith-n-Christ have you ever hiked the Marguerite Falls Trail in Northeast Tennessee? Beautiful hiking trail, easy climb, wonderful waterfall at the end of the trail.
Hi Lynx,

No I did get to hike that trail yet. I have 3 great friends that live in NE Tenn. One promised when I get back a historical tour to Cades Cove and the surroundings. ( family member owned one of the cabins) .
Another friend he is an avid hiker and backpacker as well as camper. He showed me some of the places to camp. I was camping around Vonore and Telico Plains. He has promised that hike along with several others that end with spectacular waterfalls. When I return. There is so much to explore and enjoy. The Cherokee NF was beautiful in the Fall. IMG_20180126_172652_235.jpg

May 12, 2016
Hello Texan. Sounds like you have a chance to sample a lot of GODS beautiful work. I was born in Texas and shortly moved to east tenn were I was raised until moving to SC. I would love to move back to the mountains. Thanks for replying to my post and may GOD bless you 🤗
Thank you MrH59,
Yes, I have seen the Lords canvas in many different ways. That is my joy and passion. Being out in the stillness of nature. That is where I'm closest to the Lord. Less worldly distractions. And beauty as far as the eye can see ☺. I am already missing it. Blessing to you as well my friend. I hope you get back to your mountains.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Hello there, I am in south east Georgia. Its been really hot here but good amount rain for this summer.

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Hello there, I am in south east Georgia. Its been really hot here but good amount rain for this summer.
Hello von1 from southeast Georgia. You probably know where Aiken SC is. Right across the river from Augusta Ga. Yeah same here hot , wet, and humid. thanks for replying to my post.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Clearwater, Florida next to Tampa - St. Petersburg. Yep, hot, wet and humid here too.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Hi there! I am new here and still familiarizing myself to the site. Hope someone will guide me in here. By the way, I am from the Philippines. May God bless us all.
Hi marryrose, I talked to you in PM. I was looking for your original introductory post when I noticed you didn't have one, except here. Well, welcome to CC. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. You should start your own intro thread here in New Members Forum.

hi-wave.gif

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
WHERE ARE ALL THE NORTHERN PEEPS? Gettin cold out here on this limb..lol