Curious

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Both my ex-wives are of the Cherokee Tribe with a very large presence here in NE Oklahoma. The largest lake is Grand Lake of the Cherokees about a half hour drive from here. Cherokee's are one of the Five Civilized Tribes as they adopted land ownership early in their history. :cool:

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
You like food jewel. You talk about it as often as I do. Try an Indian taco sometime. ummm, good stuff Maynard!
Yes, tacos on Indian bread. Good stuff. The nursing home I stayed in to get my knee joints replaced is in Salina, OK right near a Cherokee Reservation. They came to the nursing home selling those tacos 3 or 4 times a year. I always got one and one was all you could eat. When they take your order they will customize it just for you. :)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Both my ex-wives are of the Cherokee Tribe with a very large presence here in NE Oklahoma. The largest lake is Grand Lake of the Cherokees about a half hour drive from here. Cherokee's are one of the Five Civilized Tribes as they adopted land ownership early in their history. :cool:
I'm mixed white and Blackfeet my biological parents were from Browning Mt. [blackfoot are the canadian branch of the tribes]

Faith-n-Christ

May 12, 2016
Clearwater, Florida next to Tampa - St. Petersburg. Yep, hot, wet and humid here too.
And to many hurricanes my friend. I lived in St Augustine for a year, then came back (ex's work) to Panama City Beach. Hurricane Ivan did it for me no more. Went to Texas and hurricane Rita tore everything up. Never lived on a coast again. ☺. Nice to visit. Not my cup of tea to live. Besides my curls don't like the humidity😏. Hope you are having a great week!

Faith-n-Christ

May 12, 2016
Not sure my percentage but I've got Cherokee in me. My grandmother was 3/4 Cherokee and 1/4 Chippewa.

My kids have more than me, both sides. I have more of the Swedish/ Scottish in my skin ( fair).

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
I just spent the weekend on vacation in Cherokee, North Carolina.

Feb 28, 2016
we must live our lives for 'today' and quench the 'past', -
make your steps count, pray and allow them lead you into your future...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
And to many hurricanes my friend. I lived in St Augustine for a year, then came back (ex's work) to Panama City Beach. Hurricane Ivan did it for me no more. Went to Texas and hurricane Rita tore everything up. Never lived on a coast again. ☺. Nice to visit. Not my cup of tea to live. Besides my curls don't like the humidity😏. Hope you are having a great week!
I missed Ivan but took direct hits with Charley, Francis and Jeanne. I believe that was in 2004. Caught a lot of Irma last year. It was supposed to be a direct hit which would be catastrophic as Clearwater is on the coast and the hurricane would have been over water until it hit, so probably would be a high Cat 2 or a Cat 3. Took a turn inland sooner that expected so it was a weak Cat 1 with no damage to our home or vehicle. The only thing that was damaged slightly was a piece of our fence blew off but I nailed it back on in a minute. Lost power for 40 hours which is not bad considering a good part of the state lost power for up to 10 days. My wife loves St. Augustine, I have only been there once briefly at a bus station, didn't really see the city. Lived 6 months in Texas in 1972. Very hot. No hurricanes. Great thunderstorms though.

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
If your curious, I was. First I want to thank everyone for replying to my post. It is so amazing that I can sit on my couch in my little town and talk about my savior to people all over the world. GOD is good, Amen. If anyone was wondering;
1. New Zealand, 2. Arkansas, 3. Chicago, 4. Maitland, Southwhales Australia, .5. Florida, 6. Manilla Philippians, 7. Vancouver BC, 8. Texas, 9. Tennessee, 10. Oklahoma, 11. Germany, 12. California, 13, Georgia, 14. Poland. GOD is big. Thank you all for being my friends and I hope GOD blesses you.

M

Miri

I’m from Yorkshire in the UK. We have everyone’s weather, sometimes we get
everyone’s weather in the same day.

Rain in the morning, then snow, then sun, then gale force winds, then heat waves,
then thunder and lightening.

This is Yorkshire, all places near where I live.

Feb 28, 2016
Florida is a gamble!

I was born here, but have lived in many other states -
being a 'native' of Florida is rare these days, as per the 'in-vaders',,, -
who have tried to 'take-over' my 'home----land'...

no respect - no love for the land or the land's people - no desire to embrace or truly start a-new... -
it really seems as though that they only want to dis-place us and bring chaos,
to create yet another form of 'dis-unity' to cause havoc and destruction -
it's really quite over-whelming, yet 'not' unknown!...

armour up my brothers and sisters in Christ, for the times are upon us and our mettles will be tried
to the limit and beyond...

Faith-n-Christ

May 12, 2016
Florida is a gamble!

I was born here, but have lived in many other states -
being a 'native' of Florida is rare these days, as per the 'in-vaders',,, -
who have tried to 'take-over' my 'home----land'...

no respect - no love for the land or the land's people - no desire to embrace or truly start a-new... -
it really seems as though that they only want to dis-place us and bring chaos,
to create yet another form of 'dis-unity' to cause havoc and destruction -
it's really quite over-whelming, yet 'not' unknown!...

armour up my brothers and sisters in Christ, for the times are upon us and our mettles will be tried
to the limit and beyond...
It has been to long since I have been to FL. But as a Texan the same has happened here. I move back home from WY and it is the same there. Folks move in and want to change it. Texas has become full of a bunch of weak citified yuppies. WY same and worse citified folks that have no business driving on the snow packed roads. They are literally a danger. My friend I am afraid it is happening to all of us.

Have a blessed day

Feb 28, 2016
here's the crux, -

we are 'literally' living-out the 'movies' that have over-taken the worlds souls/minds!!!

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC

Rain in the morning, then snow, then sun, then gale force winds, then heat waves,

looks like a beautiful place to live as long as the weather cooperates :giggle: Thanks for replying to my post. I will add you to my list

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
It has been to long since I have been to FL. But as a Texan the same has happened here. I move back home from WY and it is the same there. Folks move in and want to change it. Texas has become full of a bunch of weak citified yuppies. WY same and worse citified folks that have no business driving on the snow packed roads. They are literally a danger. My friend I am afraid it is happening to all of us.

Have a blessed day
I agree with my friends, We look forward to the return of our Lord.

Jul 31, 2018
I'm from Bendigo, Victoria; Australia. I moved around a lot of my life but I've been around this area for the better part of 26 years.

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
I'm from Bendigo, Victoria; Australia. I moved around a lot of my life but I've been around this area for the better part of 26 years.
It is so great to meet you. Thanks for reply to my post. We have other friends here from Australia. Isn’t technology good. Through GODS grace we are able to fellowship with others from the other side of the world. I would love to see some pictures from your side of the world. GOD bless you

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC

So Beautiful, Thanks for sharing.