A
Exactly!!!Most of the people I commonly associate with incorporate profanity into just about every sentence they use. If I kindly ask them to refrain from doing so, they don't get it; they say that they're just words, so why does it bother me so much? I'm like...if it's just words, why are you so careful not to use them around small children or in certain settings, HUH?
![]()
sadly the house hold I live in everyone has a dirty mind and cusses a lot, I can't stand it but they don't see anything wrong with it even giving the excuse that cussing gives words flavor and you know since I am around them 24/7 it is a constant war to not allow their dirty and sexual jokes and filthy potty mouths to influence me but at the same time I am lucky because in all of this I am being trained to keep a pure mind and heart even in the presence of all kinds of filthy and honestly disgusting things from the heart and mouths of such people.
Sirk;2390196[SIZE=3 said:]People who use bad words with reckless abandonlack creativity [/SIZE]and vocabulary.....it really just shows a persons ignorance imo.
I agree.
If you use bad words without proper grammar and articulation.. it shows a lack of creativity.
I have to agree with blue_ladybug on this one. I even tell my kid not to say oh my gosh. I feel it is just a replacement for God in the phrase. I think the most important thing to realize is the intent of using the cuss word. Most the time it is out of anger or some sort of negative meaning. Then there are others who just use the words in their everyday speech. I was like this in the military. Everything was F this and F that. Now that I no longer curse like that I really am bothered when I hear it at work and when out and about with the family. I have had to ask people in restaurants to stop cursing so much in front of my kid.