Cute, Scary, Or Funny Animal Videos and Memes...πŸ§ΈπŸŠπŸ’πŸΏοΈπŸ¦…πŸ˜πŸ’

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sculpt

Apr 18, 2021
This one is so funny. At the end the Narrator says the moose becomes king of the moose herd. lol

I wonder how many people believe this stuff? I had to check out some of the comments:

- "25 years and the camera quality never changed... AMAZING "

- "As cute as it is, do not interfere with wildlife. The bear had won the battle of life and death when she got the moose. The bear may have needed that protein for its own cubs, predators are not evil, they do what they must"

- ">Save a moose. >Condemn 2-3 bear cubs to death by starvation. >Bonus points if Mama Bear doesn't manage to survive the winter hibernation ahead. >Extra extra bonus points when a half-mad with starvation bear overcomes her natural fear of humans, and selects a backpacking trail enthusiast for her next meal instead. Good job, Bleedinghearts! But hey! At least you get to go on YT and feel all warm and fuzzy"

- "Bro just collected a few unrelated clips and made a heart touching story. Bravo!!! "

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
This one is so funny. At the end the Narrator says the moose becomes king of the moose herd. lol

I wonder how many people believe this stuff? I had to check out some of the comments:

- "As cute as it is, do not interfere with wildlife. The bear had won the battle of life and death when she got the moose. The bear may have needed that protein for its own cubs, predators are not evil, they do what they must"

- ">Save a moose. >Condemn 2-3 bear cubs to death by starvation. >Bonus points if Mama Bear doesn't manage to survive the winter hibernation ahead. >Extra extra bonus points when a half-mad with starvation bear overcomes her natural fear of humans, and selects a backpacking trail enthusiast for her next meal instead. Good job, Bleedinghearts! But hey! At least you get to go on YT and feel all warm and fuzzy"

- "Bro just collected a few unrelated clips and made a heart touching story. Bravo!!! "
Yup!
He did a great job of it too!
Did you know that most wildlife documentaries and old TV specials like national geographic explorer were staged as much as necessary for the special scenes?
Bait piles were used.
Large predictors provided live game ....while reptiles were placed from zoos collections and sometimes even cooled down in the ice chest to slow them down for handling/ wrangling purposes to get the special shots.
I thought that was a little suspicious to have that quality video in the 90s, but in all honesty it was common with those who were wildlife photographers.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022

Here's a classic that goes back to the 70s that might be biased more to your liking from the sounds of it.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022

- ">Save a moose. >Condemn 2-3 bear cubs to death by starvation. >
There you go.
Hope you like it.

I never mentioned it here, but I was a wildlife photographer on the side of my other main jobs.
I worked with all kinds of wildlife.

I knew a man who had a white tail deer.
It was just as tame as the one you just watched. It was a house pet and came and went as it pleased. It liked to hang out with the cattle mostly. He liked to be petted, gave kisses and was even trusting of strangers.
That's why he wore an orange vest during hunting season.
Some of the stories posted are embellished, like "He was king of the herd!"
Much of that was to make the story special for children. Others are based on true stories like the farmer I knew. If you asked him who was the king of his herd of cattle, I can only guess who he'd say.
πŸ¦ŒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸ¦¬πŸƒπŸ¦¬πŸƒ

Sculpt

Apr 18, 2021
Yup!
He did a great job of it too!
Did you know that most wildlife documentaries and old TV specials like national geographic explorer were staged as much as necessary for the special scenes?
Bait piles were used.
Large predictors provided live game ....while reptiles were placed from zoos collections and sometimes even cooled down in the ice chest to slow them down for handling/ wrangling purposes to get the special shots.
I thought that was a little suspicious to have that quality video in the 90s, but in all honesty it was common with those who were wildlife photographers.
Good film goes back to the 90s obviously, but HD quality video in the field was likely cutting edge in the 90s; correct me if I'm wrong. More importantly the first shot is video shot though the front windshield of a moving car and looks modern-day video quality. Then the next shot is a little boy in the front seat of a car holding the moose in his lap. Would suggest the shooting to be impromptu, and highly unlikely high quality 90s.

I didn't know about the wildlife shooting tricks. I saw plenty of Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom and Marty Stouffer's Wild America, not to mention Jack Cousteau. I kind of figured they'd use bait (you can't wait around and hope to get lucky when every animal is avoiding you). But the cool down the reptile trick is pretty nifty.

"Large predictors provided live game"; what's large predictors?

Here's a classic that goes back to the 70s that might be biased more to your liking from the sounds of it.
Oh yeah, love Grizzly Adams. Love the concept. Liked the TV series when I was a kid. Later found out Adams was a real person.

There you go.
Hope you like it.

I never mentioned it here, but I was a wildlife photographer on the side of my other main jobs.
I worked with all kinds of wildlife.

I knew a man who had a white tail deer.
It was just as tame as the one you just watched. It was a house pet and came and went as it pleased. It liked to hang out with the cattle mostly. He liked to be petted, gave kisses and was even trusting of strangers.
That's why he wore an orange vest during hunting season.
Some of the stories posted are embellished, like "He was king of the herd!"
Much of that was to make the story special for children. Others are based on true stories like the farmer I knew. If you asked him who was the king of his herd of cattle, I can only guess who he'd say.
πŸ¦ŒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸ¦¬πŸƒπŸ¦¬πŸƒ
That's cool. What years did you do the wildlife photography? You do that for a show? You use digital? What sort of stuff did you shoot? Ever upload (or link it) it for viewing?

I took video production and later update courses. Did some video wedding work, and some volunteer doc shooting & audio recording, but never made it a career.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Good film goes back to the 90s obviously, but HD quality video in the field was likely cutting edge in the 90s; correct me if I'm wrong. More importantly the first shot is video shot though the front windshield of a moving car and looks modern-day video quality. Then the next shot is a little boy in the front seat of a car holding the moose in his lap. Would suggest the shooting to be impromptu, and highly unlikely high quality 90s.

I didn't know about the wildlife shooting tricks. I saw plenty of Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom and Marty Stouffer's Wild America, not to mention Jack Cousteau. I kind of figured they'd use bait (you can't wait around and hope to get lucky when every animal is avoiding you). But the cool down the reptile trick is pretty nifty.

"Large predictors provided live game"; what's large predictors?

Oh yeah, love Grizzly Adams. Love the concept. Liked the TV series when I was a kid. Later found out Adams was a real person.

That's cool. What years did you do the wildlife photography? You do that for a show? You use digital? What sort of stuff did you shoot? Ever upload (or link it) it for viewing?

I took video production and later update courses. Did some video wedding work, and some volunteer doc shooting & audio recording, but never made it a career.
That's a useful course. When you think about it, many families will look back with fond memories they wouldn't otherwise recall if not for your work.

One of my best friends was a wedding and wildlife photographer as well.

My experience was way back in the 90s and 2000s, mostly with an SLR. At the time, quality digital was much more expensive and film higher quality. My photos and a handful of videos others took of my performances are in storage now, but they photos used to be published on a big website in my state.
West Virginia is known for it's natural beauty and tourism. Part of my jobs was promotion those programs in my county and traveling with those programs in this part of the country along with exotic wildlife from around the world. I had to juggle the programs and photography because it's hard to do both back then without proper videos equipment and help.

If you remember the Crocodile Hunter TV program, it was similar, but all live without retakes. Instead of Steve Irwin's promotion of evolutionism, I taught creation and the Creator.
I wish now that my friend, who happened to be a full time photographer, would have been involved and it would have had longer lasting impact. Perhaps there's something that the Lord appreciates about them and will be useful in eternity for His glory. I don't know.

resto

Feb 25, 2019
That's a nice looking farm.
That's a rare site to see that much flat in my area. Are you originally from Thailand?
No Im not from Thailand. Im an American. I moved here from Yuma Arizona 4 months ago. Im retired, my Wife is Thai. This picture is not of good quality. Its 20 rie and only 3 Rie is flat. We grow Bananas, Coconuts, Mangos and Durian. Its a Wonderful Place. Quiet Coffee Time With Jesus every morning. We are in Fang Min, Nan province. Where are you?