D
dennis62
Guest
Well Christmas is gone. All hustle and bustle to get all those presents bought and wrapped. All it took to get your place ready for all the family and friends. All the hype and effort it took for just a few hours of pleasure, and now it is over!!! Do you ever think after its over "Is that all there is." All that preparation and poof its gone. Some times we worship a False Spirit of Christmas and when its over we have a huge hole in us wanting more and more and it is just gone. God made a provision to fill that hole with His free gift Jesus. If you are feeling a little down and wondering "Is that all there is?" Take a few minutes and meditate on the next few verses out of Hebrews and John.
5 Keep your lives free from the love of money. And be satisfied with what you have. God has said,
“I will never leave you;
I will never run away from you.”
6 So we can feel sure and say,
“The Lord is my helper;
I will not be afraid.
People can do nothing to me.”
7 Remember your leaders. They taught God’s message to you. Remember how they lived and died, and copy their faith.
8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Hebrews 13: 5-8 ERV Bible.
25 “I have told you all these things while I am with you.
26 But the Helper will teach you everything and cause you to remember all that I told you. This Helper is the Holy Spirit that the Father will send in my name.
27 “I leave you peace. It is my own peace I give you. I give you peace in a different way than the world does. So don’t be troubled. Don’t be afraid.
John 14: 25-27 ERV Bible.
5 Keep your lives free from the love of money. And be satisfied with what you have. God has said,
“I will never leave you;
I will never run away from you.”
6 So we can feel sure and say,
“The Lord is my helper;
I will not be afraid.
People can do nothing to me.”
7 Remember your leaders. They taught God’s message to you. Remember how they lived and died, and copy their faith.
8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Hebrews 13: 5-8 ERV Bible.
25 “I have told you all these things while I am with you.
26 But the Helper will teach you everything and cause you to remember all that I told you. This Helper is the Holy Spirit that the Father will send in my name.
27 “I leave you peace. It is my own peace I give you. I give you peace in a different way than the world does. So don’t be troubled. Don’t be afraid.
John 14: 25-27 ERV Bible.