D
dennis62
Guest
Some people claim to be Christians, but their fruit looks bad. We are known by our fruits. Those people will say I may have stepped out of line a little on that issue, but God knows my heart. Yes He does and he can spot a fake, even before the faker knows he is faking. Those people will say that they know Jesus, but the real issue is Does Jesus know them?
It is a Heart Condition.
21 “Not everyone who calls me Lord will enter God’s kingdom. The only people who will enter are those who do what my Father in heaven wants. 22 On that last Day many will call me Lord. They will say, ‘Lord, Lord, by the power of your name we spoke for God. And by your name we forced out demons and did many miracles.’
23 Then I will tell those people clearly, ‘Get away from me, you people who do wrong. I never knew you.’
Matthew 7: 21-23 ERV Bible.
It is a Heart Condition.
21 “Not everyone who calls me Lord will enter God’s kingdom. The only people who will enter are those who do what my Father in heaven wants. 22 On that last Day many will call me Lord. They will say, ‘Lord, Lord, by the power of your name we spoke for God. And by your name we forced out demons and did many miracles.’
23 Then I will tell those people clearly, ‘Get away from me, you people who do wrong. I never knew you.’
Matthew 7: 21-23 ERV Bible.