D
dennis62
Guest
I posted these verses today because I want us Christians to think about our walk and our stand with Jesus today. We need to search our hearts and ask ourselves are we ashamed to tell the world that we serve Jesus. There is a time coming and it is going on today in some countries that Christians are having to choose Life ( rejecting Jesus) or death (refusing to denounce Christianity). Remember if we are ashamed of Jesus, He will be ashamed of us when we meet God.
Where do you stand today in your walk?
23 If any of you want to walk My path, you’re going to have to deny yourself. You’ll have to take up your cross every day and follow Me.
24 If you try to avoid danger and risk, then you’ll lose everything. If you let go of your life and risk all for My sake, then your life will be rescued, healed, made whole and full.
25 Listen, what good does it do you if you gain everything—if the whole world is in your pocket—but then your own life slips through your fingers and is lost to you?
26 If you’re ashamed of who I am and what I teach, then the Son of Man will be ashamed of you when He comes in all His glory, the glory of the Father, and the glory of the holy messengers.
27 Are you ready for this? I’m telling you the truth: some of you will not taste death until your eyes see the kingdom of God.
Luke 9: 23-27 The Voice Bible.
Where do you stand today in your walk?
23 If any of you want to walk My path, you’re going to have to deny yourself. You’ll have to take up your cross every day and follow Me.
24 If you try to avoid danger and risk, then you’ll lose everything. If you let go of your life and risk all for My sake, then your life will be rescued, healed, made whole and full.
25 Listen, what good does it do you if you gain everything—if the whole world is in your pocket—but then your own life slips through your fingers and is lost to you?
26 If you’re ashamed of who I am and what I teach, then the Son of Man will be ashamed of you when He comes in all His glory, the glory of the Father, and the glory of the holy messengers.
27 Are you ready for this? I’m telling you the truth: some of you will not taste death until your eyes see the kingdom of God.
Luke 9: 23-27 The Voice Bible.