Dating thread that will never get off the ground but here we go anyway

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

IToreTheSky

Aug 20, 2020
N.Y.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
@ Lighthearted - no matter how many I buy I always run out of thin mints. One can never have enough. Well , yes one can. Maybe. No. Wait, is 43 boxes excessive? @ Lynx - I didn't catch his name but he had on a sweet pair of Chuck Taylors!
43 boxes is not excessive to a Brownie...scouts honor.✌️
(Hello camp Mac-O-Chee!)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
@ Lighthearted - no matter how many I buy I always run out of thin mints. One can never have enough. Well , yes one can. Maybe. No. Wait, is 43 boxes excessive?
Depends on the definition. Before Aldi started carrying girl scout cookies, I could only get them one time a year. I would stock up and put them in the freezer.

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
I.... uhm..... hmmm... 🤔

Clears throat...nvm..... 🤦🏻‍♀️

*turns around, walks away, closes Door... 😋*

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
muffin baking shop lady said to my boss she was going to make him some soup. I asked what kind and he said she didnt specify.
?! should I tell her dont make him soup you egg. Make him a bacon and egg pie!

my other workmate looked so tired coming in for her afternoon shift. Studying all night? Oh no she says. I had to pick up this guy Im dating he rang me at 12:30 am cos he was drunk.

Im like. I would have refused. I wouldnt do that for a guy I was dating. Id turn my phone off. Thats a deal breaker!

note to guys, do not call me when drunk and expect me to pick you up or even answer the phone after 10pm. . sorry.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Okay. Got it. Don't date Lanolin. If there's an emergency she'll have her phone turned off and be unreachable. Guess I'll have to rescue these kittens, put out the fire at the orphanage and run the pregnant lady to the hospital by myself. :p

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Yes, I do know that @Magenta met someone on this site. She is one of my favorite peeps and is always ready to offer encouragement, prayer and guidance. @melita916 met her husband through a former member of this site. That former member is now her mama-in-law as she has lovingly stated. They celebrated their 3rd anniversary on April 22 of this year. And then, there was BananaPie who married Adrick but they are no longer members. I have no idea how that turned out. There have been several others as well. Unfortunately, things didn't work out for TinTin and Arlene. I didn't know her very well but TinTin used to be a regular frequent contributor to the forums but became inactive when the relationship went south. I miss that guy and hope that he returns one day.
I believe two good people could be wrong for each other. It happens and sad to hear people leave because of a failed try for a romantic relationship.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Many of us on CC have had relationships that have left us scarred, cautious, and reluctant to make our hearts and emotions vulnerable again.

Those of you that have never been in relationships or even been on a date may be holding back because you have heard the horror stories of 'love gone wrong'.
I think if many of us are honest, there's a glimmer of hope that one day we will find a special person that captivates us and has God's stamp of approval
Totally me... I’m fine with who God made me and trust in Him His will is being done. Do I wish I had a high school sweetheart who have been life long best friends and got married with a modest house with a white picket fence and kids and grandkids and been married for 28 years? Absolutely. It wasn’t in the cards for me and that’s ok. I embrace Gods love and worship Him first while I wait... and I know that might never happen (getting married again) and that’s ok.