J
Early on one frosty sunday morning.
No sir. Being a male I have a concept of what labor is but the concept of women's labor pain is beyond my comprehension. Funny in a way but my wife and mother of 2 is going on strike today, walking the picket line, and at minus 22 degrees Celsius she is about to experience some of the labor pains I had.
I've never had a baby but I have had a kidney stone. Whooowh. The pain was so bad that when the E.R. nurse asked me my name I couldn't get it out legibly. So my co-worker told her. (I got up---the nurse didn't know where I was going---stepped to the bathroom, threw up and came back.) She then asked for my address. I couldn't say it either. I fumbled in my back pocket, somehow got my wallet out and was attempting to get to my drivers license out to show it to her when she said, "Follow me. I'm taking you back, now!" That sounded good to me.
I made it to a gurney. She left. My buddy asked if it was getting any better. I shook my head "no" as I squirmed, grunted and kept trying to breath while waiting on the nurse to get back. She did and gave me morphine. What a relief it was. Alka-Seltzer has nothing on that stuff.
I'm not saying it's as bad as childbirth, but it hurts.
I must apologize for in an earlier post. I did not mean to imply that women do not know what labor (non childbirth) is about. I also have not intended to derail this thread and have it turn into a comparison of the pains men have and women's labor pains however. I had back issues years ago and part of the pains came from a sciatic nerve. Yes sir when the full moon was out the pain was unbearable until I filled the tub and broke water.
I must apologize for in an earlier post. I did not mean to imply that women do not know what labor (non childbirth) is about. I also have not intended to derail this thread and have it turn into a comparison of the pains men have and women's labor pains however. I had back issues years ago and part of the pains came from a sciatic nerve. Yes sir when the full moon was out the pain was unbearable until I filled the tub and broke water.
I am Blond and just wondering How does one break water?
I am Blond and just wondering How does one break water?
I was born on a friday as well.What day of the week were you born on? You can easily look up your birth date online to figure this out if you don't already know. XD
I was born on a Friday.