Me thinks someone took soilent green too seriously.
No wonder the dictators are able to brainwash people when people so easily believe nonsense like that ....
Illuminati round table discussion:
"Hey, I got an idea"
"whats that?"
"Wouldnt it be funny if we fed people to people"
"Oh, man. That would be great! Theyd never see it coming"
"Right?"
"Cool, lets do it!"
"Okay, but why?"
"Umm, well.. Because it would be funny"
"oh, right. Sorry. We have allegedly done so many "big" things over time I wasnt sure where this one fit in"
"Yea, we are running out of things to contribute to world domination so we are just going for grins and giggles now"
"Right!"
You must learn your history. Dictators and tyrants take rule when people are docile about their world. Social media has dumbed down your generation > millenials!No wonder the dictators are able to brainwash people when people so easily believe nonsense like that ....
I dont know if this is true or not. First Ive heard but I dont put anything past our gov do you?Careful now, BA.. Your derogatory is showing.. I don't believe that there's fetus cells in my food, but there's no reason to act snidely to those who do.. Just sayin'.. :/
I dont know if this is true or not. First Ive heard but I don't put anything past our gov, do you?
Some things you post are beneficial for others to contemplate but what worries me about you is I dont see any balance from you! I dont see you taking part in bible discussions and the fact that you are convinced the world is flat is very odd. You need the mind of Christ. Run to Jesus my friend! He will give you joy and peace beyond understanding! Go tell strangers about the hope we have in Christ Jesus!!People are easy to brainwash when they do not believe in original sin. Many people, who would never allow themselves to consider that Illuminati has turned so many people in cannibals, will keep eating at McDonald's just to ease their conscience.
This is funny.
Hey Spherical, you have a bigger following than anyone on this forum.
I'm learning.
This is the entertainment page.
Illuminati round table discussion:
"Hey, I got an idea"
"whats that?"
"Wouldnt it be funny if we fed people to people"
"Oh, man. That would be great! Theyd never see it coming"
"Right?"
"Cool, lets do it!"
"Okay, but why?"
"Umm, well.. Because it would be funny"
"oh, right. Sorry. We have allegedly done so many "big" things over time I wasnt sure where this one fit in"
"Yea, we are running out of things to contribute to world domination so we are just going for grins and giggles now"
"Right!"