Deade - Years 29 to 37 (part 2)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
We keep drinking up the lumper money, and soon I start seeing trouble with the relationship. The relationship was a good but the drinking perverted it, and that was bad. We were somewhat hooked on it, and we knew we needed to stop. We decided our problem was spiritual. We both had a form of religion in our youth. We were joining our experiences with Christianity, when we could not reconcile our belief differences without some give and take. She thought she was OK being a sinner and still ask God for favors. I thought: If God was what He said He was, you would have to do everything in your power to serve Him. We finally met somewhere in the middle. We would do the second one, but realize we are still sinners. Sinners under grace. She was raised a Pentecostal, and I had Baptist experience. I started listening to radio broadcast about Christian living while out on the truck. I was really stirred by one done by Herbert Armstrong, which opened up many scriptures for me. We quit drinking and started seeking God.

This takes you up to my first part of “Coming to Jesus” series. This last paragraph wouldn't fit in part 1. Deade.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
We keep drinking up the lumper money, and soon I start seeing trouble with the relationship. The relationship was a good but the drinking perverted it, and that was bad. We were somewhat hooked on it, and we knew we needed to stop. We decided our problem was spiritual. We both had a form of religion in our youth. We were joining our experiences with Christianity, when we could not reconcile our belief differences without some give and take. She thought she was OK being a sinner and still ask God for favors. I thought: If God was what He said He was, you would have to do everything in your power to serve Him. We finally met somewhere in the middle. We would do the second one, but realize we are still sinners. Sinners under grace. She was raised a Pentecostal, and I had Baptist experience. I started listening to radio broadcast about Christian living while out on the truck. I was really stirred by one done by Herbert Armstrong, which opened up many scriptures for me. We quit drinking and started seeking God.

This takes you up to my first part of “Coming to Jesus” series. This last paragraph wouldn't fit in part 1. Deade.
iS THIS PART 4?...i GOT LOST i THINK....

Feb 28, 2016
very moving and very intense Deade.

you have a lot in common with a lot of people, and your candidness and communication skills
are exceptional...
Thanks...

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Love this. Can’t wait for the next one! :)

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Is this the type of rig you used to drive?
In Oz we call these a "semi-trailer" with the front engine part being a "prime mover"
Add another trailer and you become a "B-double" add another trailer and it is a "road train"

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
In Oz we call these a "semi-trailer" with the front engine part being a "prime mover"
Add another trailer and you become a "B-double" add another trailer and it is a "road train"

My Dad drove for a cmpany called Hadley Auto Transport but his rig barely had a sleeper, crush...

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org

Yes Waggles, just like that 18-wheeler. We call it a semi-tractor/trailer rig. We used to run doubles out of the wholesale bakery in California. In fact I turned the rear trailer on its side once when they got in a bind making a u-turn. It was a mechanical thing and not my fault. Still, we lost a lot of product on that and had to have a small make-up production run.

embarrassed-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

1 John 4 v16.jpg

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
D......... I had forgotten all abut the term tractor-trailer......that is what my folks called them, of course everyone did then.

My Dad used to tell me stories of truckers losing brakes on the five mile grade.......you probably heard the same, perhaps ahd fellow truckers who had the same problem?
Waiting for installment 5

T

theanointedsinner

Yes Waggles, just like that 18-wheeler. We call it a semi-tractor/trailer rig. We used to run doubles out of the wholesale bakery in California. In fact I turned the rear trailer on its side once when they got in a bind making a u-turn. It was a mechanical thing and not my fault. Still, we lost a lot of product on that and had to have a small make-up production run.

View attachment 184418

View attachment 184417
one can try to be good stewards but God understands that accidents happens

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
one can try to be good stewards but God understands that accidents happens
There is a little mini fifth wheel on a drag dolly to pull the back box trailer: They had let it get too dry and that is what caused the bind. It went over like in slow motion. Unfortunately fresh wrapped bread doesn't do well on its side with other loaves mashing it.
roll-eyes-smiley.gif

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Unfortunately fresh wrapped bread doesn't do well on its side with other loaves mashing it.
Funny how often we can have "coincidences" in life with people we get to meet.
I too was a breadcarter and drove a large Austin Morris van stacked full of loaves in wire baskets.
Also learned to be a doughmixer and breadbaker in the family business.

T

theanointedsinner

arguably the best looking 18 wheeler I've seen in my life, shiny and nice edging around it's shape

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
The next three installments are in the blogs section that I posted previously in testimonies. Here are links to the three. Just in case you missed them. I am putting this here so anyone can read it.

Coming to Jesus:

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

I hope this helps you put it all together. Yours in Christ, Deade. :cool: