Dear Father..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 3, 2018
Dear father,

I would like to say thank you. Thank you for creating me & thank you for loving me first before I even learned to love myself.

Father I thank who ever is reading this right now, I pray that you will touch them, lift them up with your loving arms. I pray that you will do a beautiful work in this person's life, that you will wipe the tears from their eyes.. I pray that you will remove anything in their heart that does not align with your will for them and that your peace will renew their spirit and mind! Thank you father for always being with us, even in our darkness. Thank you for loving me from your point of view, thank you for seeing our potential. I praise your name and believe that I will be okay because you are a healer and I also believe that who ever reads this will also be blessed in a beautiful and loving way.

Thank you Jesus. Amen.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I didn't come here
To ask You for anything
I just came to talk
With You Lord
You've answered a million prayers or more
That I forgot to thank You for
I just came to talk
With You Lord