Death Sentence(Hepatitis B)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 24, 2019
Today after dropping my boys at school, I had a malaise, was rush to the hospital and after series of tests were ran. I was told am suffering from Hepatitis B.
The doctor made me Understand that it's practical incurable for people with low income. However, he advised me on what to eat to burst my immune system. He wrote Four laboratory tests that I only managed to Do one.
Please I need your prayers. Since morning, I have been so demoralized and I feel I have been given a death sentence by God.
I have escaped several situations in life. I fear I may not escape this particular one.
Father onto you hands, I lay my case. Do to me what no man can do. Amen.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Today after dropping my boys at school, I had a malaise, was rush to the hospital and after series of tests were ran. I was told am suffering from Hepatitis B.
The doctor made me Understand that it's practical incurable for people with low income. However, he advised me on what to eat to burst my immune system. He wrote Four laboratory tests that I only managed to Do one.
Please I need your prayers. Since morning, I have been so demoralized and I feel I have been given a death sentence by God.
I have escaped several situations in life. I fear I may not escape this particular one.
God is the same yesterday, today and forever. Many people are healed by the Lord when they quote healing Scriptures over themselves daily and trust God who loves us. Find some Christian prayer partners to pray & agree w/you for total healing. God has said 'when two ask for anything it will be done by the Father' Mt 18:19. There are many miracles happening all over.
Father God, I agree w/Lloydmuh that all illness must dry up and be banished from his body, all for Your glory, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Now quote those healing promises over yourself by faith and BELIEVE. God bless you!

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I'd start with a new doctor. Sounds like your doctor gave up already. A good doctor will at least attempt to aid you.
You never 100% get cured of it, though. Even rich people are still inactive carriers, regardless of how much medical help they can afford.

You suggest this is somehow God'a doing, but the ways of contracting it are quite limited and involve lifestyles or habits that are predictivley risk to start with.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I'd start with a new doctor. Sounds like your doctor gave up already. A good doctor will at least attempt to aid you.
You never 100% get cured of it, though. Even rich people are still inactive carriers, regardless of how much medical help they can afford.

You suggest this is somehow God'a doing, but the ways of contracting it are quite limited and involve lifestyles or habits that are predictivley risk to start with.

Jun 18, 2013
All viruses can be destroyed by changing the environment of our body and making their living unsuitable and by strengthening the body immune system.

Drink plenty of juices e. g. Lemon, orange, coconut at least 7 times a day for this.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLEXTNpK_ZVoTzfZhJ2yLGhA7VoPMNUMH

Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness(Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you.

Some resources that might help.

https://seekeroftruth712.wordpress.com/2014/08/25/help-in-prayer/

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
You have my deepest sympathies. And also I am so sorry your doctor said that to you about Hep B being practically incurable due to low income. As if you don't have enough money to survive this. :(
God can do anything. He is the great healer.
You are certainly in my prayers.
God be with you.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Lloydmuh, do not despair. A lady at church was healed by God from the very same thing. Her doctor told her it was incurable and she would suffer with it her whole life. She had to have regular blood tests every couple of months to have it monitored. She told the doctor that she believed God could heal her. He laughed and told her "see you next blood testing time"
One day whilst she was at church she heard the Lord say "go down the front for prayer I am going to heal you" She obeyed and had prayer. She never felt a thing but she thanked God for her healing. She went for her blood test and there was no trace of it in her blood. The doctor was angry and demanded she come back the following week for re testing. Same thing, no trace. She had to continue the tests to see if there was some other explanation but the results kept coming back clear. Also to top it off, God healed her of diabetes at the same time something else she was praying and believing him for. Below is a video that may encourage you:
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...id=a07494135&usg=AOvVaw3dTFS-sfy6uMzTzlcahkpp

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God we pray cure Lloydmuh from Hepatitis B, and bless. Lord bless financially to get proper medical treatment, give your strength and peace. Lord remove worriness, znd bless with your healing, and grace. Lord bless this prayer request, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Jul 24, 2019
Amen
God is the same yesterday, today and forever. Many people are healed by the Lord when they quote healing Scriptures over themselves daily and trust God who loves us. Find some Christian prayer partners to pray & agree w/you for total healing. God has said 'when two ask for anything it will be done by the Father' Mt 18:19. There are many miracles happening all over.
Father God, I agree w/Lloydmuh that all illness must dry up and be banished from his body, all for Your glory, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Now quote those healing promises over yourself by faith and BELIEVE. God bless you!

Jul 24, 2019
Father God we pray cure Lloydmuh from Hepatitis B, and bless. Lord bless financially to get proper medical treatment, give your strength and peace. Lord remove worriness, znd bless with your healing, and grace. Lord bless this prayer request, in Jesus loving name, Amen!
Amen

Jul 24, 2019
surely there are medical doctors here who can help advise me on the next step. Honestly, I can't afford the treatment. The cost for a months is my salary for a whole year.

what lifestyle can I adopt to live longer?

mindy92

Sep 8, 2019
I pray that you find peace with this. I have a sister who recently been diagnosed with a similar infection. My sister took it hard, cried to herself a lot and became distant. I constantly prayed for her and slowly she returned to her old self. She has made peace with it and did a 180. Even at her low she kept God first and continued the relationship with him. And even in the difficult phases you may go through I pray you keep God first and let go of your worries.

In Jesus name, Amen!

Sep 8, 2019
USA
How did you incur this death sentence? You need not tell me but tell God and don't lie for God knows everything. Repent and praise Jesus.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
How did you incur this death sentence? You need not tell me but tell God and don't lie for God knows everything. Repent and praise Jesus.
What makes you think that this member has anything to repent from because of this medical condition? Another thing, I'm sure that this member does not need your counsel about lying to God. You might want to repent yourself for your rash judgement and critical tone. God knows everything? Really? Wow.

Sep 8, 2019
USA
What makes you think that this member has anything to repent from because of this medical condition? Another thing, I'm sure that this member does not need your counsel about lying to God. You might want to repent yourself for your rash judgement and critical tone. God knows everything? Really? Wow.
All right then don't repent to Lord Jesus for all thy whoredoms and suffer and die and then go to hellfire. Doesn't matter to me, I only have to obey Lord Jesus and praise his name for eternity. Praise Jesus.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
All right then don't repent to Lord Jesus for all thy whoredoms and suffer and die and then go to hellfire. Doesn't matter to me, I only have to obey Lord Jesus and praise his name for eternity. Praise Jesus.
Whatever seems to keep your boat afloat.

Jun 10, 2019
This is not wise, you first have to know the cause before saying such lavish things as repent, sexual relationships are not the only to way to get it.