Debunking the claims that the vaccine mandate is the MOTB

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The whole anti vax conspiracy is a smokescreen. If you have a smartphone, you are being tracked. If you are on the internet, you are being tracked. Your banking can be tracked, your travel is tracked. You have a car? The number plate can be scanned to track your movements. Security cameras are everywhere and facial recognition software is improving all the time. People voluntarily give up personal information on facebook and such. If you pay by credit or debit card, your transactions are known to the business.

The vaccine itself is nothing. The regulations around the vaccine are nothing. People already have to have security clearances for various jobs, wear ID cards and so on. Meanwhile people are happily giving up privacy so they can have a social media account.

I have no social media account, I pay by cash mostly and I have anti tracking software on my computer. It's not much but better than nothing. And Christians of all people should not live in fear of what is going on. It's confirmation that the Kingdom of God is close than when we first believed. The only alternative is to run away and hide.
Why?

Being able to track everyone is a superpower, why do they want it and why do they need it?

No one worries about these things till it is too late. Jews wore the star of David, is that so bad, they were Jews why wouldn't they want to wear the star of David. The real question is why did Germany mandate it? Because it was easier to round them up and put them into the Ghettos and from there it was easier to load them onto trains and ship them to concentration camps. That is why the Nazi's wanted to be able to track every single Jew.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
If this is not the Beast speaking then who is it?

What was the response to the cancelled flights yesterday?

Some news outlets said it was illegal for the pilots to not show up to work. Isn't that slavery? What is the punishment for this crime, 40 lashes with a whip?

Others said they were domestic terrorists because they didn't show up to work? Really, you mandate a vaccine they don't want. You say if you don't get the vaccine we will fire you. Yet if you fire them they won't show up to work and now you will label them as terrorists?

Sep 18, 2021
Not everyone believes the mark of the beast on the hand and forehead are literal devices or marks such as computer chips, vaccines, implants, bank cards, or anything similar, and there are Scriptural reasons to believe they are not... much in the same way we would not accept that just because people were trying to build the tower of Babel meant we think they could have actually reached God that way, through their human means and/or effort, or that the laws written on our hearts are literally etched/chiseled there.

The forehead very much represents a person's thinking and beliefs, out of which arise
the actions anyone takes and the things we do and what we serve with our hands.

Revelation 14:1 says, Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion,
and with him 144, 000 who had His name and His Father's name written on their foreheads.

Revelation 22:4 says: They will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads.

I believe the mark is meant to be symbolic of to Whom we have pledged our allegiance.

Deuteronomy 11:18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds;
tie them as reminders on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.

Deuteronomy 6:5-8 ~ Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.

Hebrews 10:16 ~ “This is the covenant I will make with them after those days,
declares the Lord. I will put My laws in their hearts and inscribe them on their minds.”

Satan trying to counterfeit God's plan? Yeah, nothing new there...

:)
The only problem to this that makes it a physical number is because the verse states that it is a human number , and the human number is 666. You cannot buy or sell without the physical mark, I say its physical because its needed to be seen somewhere for you to transact, how can we see who you pledge allegiance to in your mind to block you from trading, the mark of the beast will be your new NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER in the Beast Kingdom headed by the Antichrist after the world leaders or kings are one of mind and hand over their power to the Antichrist. You cannot buy or sell mostly without ID, the Antichrist will require his citizens be marked and if someone refuses then that's it, his life is going to be hard.

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
I don't think the "vaccine" or rather the shot/jab is the mark of the beast. I think it's more like a device being used to groom people- to get them to be more willing. I have little doubt that the mark will eventually emerge from a biomedical tyranny.

I wouldn't be shocked if the 'name of the beast' or the 666 were literal marks. Think about it... there's already a notable part of the population that would readily, even, enthusiastically take the mark. They will (and already are) happily help push the narrative that "you need to choose between your stupid religion, and our rational science and medicine". They are going to talk about (and already talk) how religious people are "doing harm" to everyone else.

Atheists who know God, but do not worship him as God.
"Satanists" and actual Satanists
Secular humanists
Communists
Globalists
Feminist ideologues
Homosexual ideologues

All these groups have people that say "Christians need to stop believing what they believe". Hillary Clinton OPENLY PROFESSED to a roaring crowd that religious people must be made to change their beliefs. So, anyone thinking that this is too far off needs to seriously reconsider. These people will happily take the mark of the beast, some knowing exactly what it's purpose is.

Some people will probably even mark themselves with 666 before the beast even appears- it will be the beginning of an anti-christian movement. Then one day some guy emerges who "just happens" to have 666 as the number of his name, and be a political rising star who has anti-christian sentiments. They won't really worship him- at least not right away. Once he starts achieving their goals they will revere him, but when the lying wonders come it will be full blown worship.

After that, distributing the mark of the beast will very likely happen the same way as the distribution of the vaccine- except it will go farther.

It will start off as voluntary "we would never try and force people to do what we want", but it will be a lie and a very obvious one to people with a speck of discernment.
People who didn't volunteer will be convinced by those who did volunteer that taking the mark is "the right thing to do". There will be no excuse for falling for their lies.
People who still haven't taken the mark will begin to be alienated from society. The media will say "taking it is just the sensible thing to do, but for some strange reason, they refuse to take it. They want to believe in their fairy tales instead of science and common sense"
Those not moved by the alienation efforts will have to be won by coercion- some people will take the mark to keep their jobs, and be able to trade. If any Non-profit/exempt statuses existed for church groups, they will be eliminated.
Coercion will eventually give way to persecution- violence against people that refuse to take the mark will increase, and eventually no economic opportunities will be available to people without the mark. Some people will take the mark to avoid becoming homeless exiles, and will probably take the mark for a plate of food.
People without the mark who are somehow surviving will be framed as criminals as well as a burden on society. They will be given a final chance to worship the beast before they are executed.

1)Volunteer
2)Persuasion
3)Alienation
4)Coercion
5)Persecution
6)Execution

That's how the goat nations will get rid of the people of God in their midst.
Do I think the "vaccine" is the mark of the beast??? No.
Do I think that the "vaccine" has a pattern that the mark of the beast will share??? YES, IT DOES
Should we readily accept anything that shares a pattern with the mark of the beast??? OBVIOUSLY NOT.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This is not the Christian way to respond to the Vaccine Mandate

That said, it was prophesied when the Lord said His coming would be as a thief in the night.

Sep 18, 2021
The mark can be interpreted as a covenant between the recipient and the head of the Antichrist government who happens to be using power from the devil. All covenants have a physical mark to commemorate it, Abraham's covenant with God had a mark of circumcision. The covenant God had with Noah had a physical mark of a rainbow that meant God was never going to flood the earth again. The covenant between God and the saints is Jesus Christ who was marked with bruises and holes on his feet and hands that remain to this day. The mark of the beast is consequently a physical mark of the covenent the party is entering into with the devil. It means the devil has conquered and is in complete control of the victim's mind and actions in exchange for being allowed to transact in the beast kingdom.

The United Nations will fail to establish everlasting peace, there is a war that is coming that will serve as the staging ground for the rise of the Antichrist. He will promise peace and all the nations will believe him through his sidekick(the false prophet)... The false prophet works miracles and the nations are amazed by what power he is able to:
1. Call fire out of heaven like Elisha
2. Make an image to the beast and cause it to speak(This is what God did in the garden of Eden when he created Adam, he made an image of Adam out of the mud and gave him the breath of life,the devil has coveted this since the beginning and God will allow him the chance through the false prophet).

This is why I suspect that the false prophet and the Antichrist(Earth Beast) are one and the same, the false prophet will look like a lamb(he is looking like a lamb through miracles and wonders and his dressing code looks heavenly) but then speaks like a dragon(orders for the forceful marking of the inhabitants of the earth and a massacre of all those that do not receive a mark)...

The mark of the beast will come together with these events, there will be a false prophet who will assemble people, an image, a statute with no life and the sea beast, he will then call fire out of heaven, and then give life to the lifeless image before the sea beast and people will be amazed, then and only then does the mark of the beast start being operational because it's the same false prophet who will order for people to be marked.

When people are saying its vaccines, they ignore scripture be blessed. Always associate the mark of the beast with a false prophet and a deceiving miracle to justify the massacre of saints in the aftermath. be blessed

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Precursor

https://rumble.com/vnoa9r-project-precursor-english-w-spanish-subtitles.html

Any believer needs to listen to this prayerfully if they are still considering whether or not to get the vaccine. We are told very clearly in the New Testament that doing anything that is not of faith is sin, you need to have the full assurance in your spirit before making this decision.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Big Question

If this were the mark of the beast why wouldn't God have warned us first?

In Numbers God sent snakes to bite the Israelites because they said they "detested this miserable food". If you had been fully into the word of God and the fellowship during the pandemic when we had the shutdown you would have seen and heard many sharing about the signs that this is the end of the age. You would have woken up and realized how close we are to the Lord's coming and that this pandemic was a plandemic and was prophesied of in Joel. You would have seen the Revelation 12 sign in 2017, you would have become fully awake when the Abrahamic accords were signed, you would have realized the Stop the Steal rallies were according to the pattern of Esther and Mordecai and you would have also been warned concerning Biden, Harris, Obama and Hillary Clinton that they are all involved in the Freemasons, in witchcraft and the worship of Satan. You would have been alerted to all of this prior to the vaccine being available.

Even a little sensitivity to your spirit would have led you to see that there were numerous lies about the vaccine, the origin, how to treat it, who is really doing the best job, how many died, and who really needs the vaccine.

So the big question I have is did you see those signs? Were you in the word of God and listening to your spirit? Or were you, like the Israelites in the wilderness, those who "detested this miserable food"?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
However,

No ones salvation has been compromised yet. Just like the story in Numbers the purpose is to turn everyone to turn their attention on Jesus Christ, the bronze serpent who heals us, the one who was crucified for us. This vaccine is like wiring a house, they are currently running the wires. When they turn on the power that will be when you are given a choice to either get the vaccine or have your head cut off. Already they are saying it requires booster shots. So there will still be another shot where you will be faced with this choice.

Aug 22, 2021
Not everyone believes the mark of the beast on the hand and forehead are literal devices or marks such as computer chips, vaccines, implants, bank cards, or anything similar, and there are Scriptural reasons to believe they are not... much in the same way we would not accept that just because people were trying to build the tower of Babel meant we think they could have actually reached God that way, through their human means and/or effort, or that the laws written on our hearts are literally etched/chiseled there.

The forehead very much represents a person's thinking and beliefs, out of which arise
the actions anyone takes and the things we do and what we serve with our hands.

Revelation 14:1 says, Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion,
and with him 144, 000 who had His name and His Father's name written on their foreheads.

Revelation 22:4 says: They will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads.

I believe the mark is meant to be symbolic of to Whom we have pledged our allegiance.

Deuteronomy 11:18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds;
tie them as reminders on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.

Deuteronomy 6:5-8 ~ Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.

Hebrews 10:16 ~ “This is the covenant I will make with them after those days,
declares the Lord. I will put My laws in their hearts and inscribe them on their minds.”

Satan trying to counterfeit God's plan? Yeah, nothing new there...

:)

I agree that it's more of a symbol then a physical object. A person pledging allegiance to the leader. It's a mark on one's soul.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Then why

do all the Christian denominations put their seal of approval on the vaccine and encourage their members to get the vaccine? At the end of the video they give a whole long list or Christian denominations that have officially promoted and encouraged members to get the vaccine including Islamic leaders and Judaism as well.

We were told that there would be an apostasy at the end of the age. Everyone of us was told we are responsible for our walk with the Lord, we had to have a relationship with the Lord, just blindly following man was not going to cut it. We were given the word of God. We were told in the Bible there is only one mediator between God and man and that is the Lord Jesus Christ and He sent the Spirit to guide us into all truth. Therefore the issue is not what the Presbyterian church's official position is, or what the Pope says, but rather what does the Bible say, what does your spirit say, what does the Lord Jesus say to you personally?

My question to anyone who wants to put their faith in what the Pope said or what any other man said is this, when the Lord returns will He say to you "depart from Me I never knew you"?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Then why do all the Christian denominations put their seal of approval on the vaccine and encourage their members to get the vaccine? At the end of the video they give a whole long list or Christian denominations that have officially promoted and encouraged members to get the vaccine including Islamic leaders and Judaism as well. We were told that there would be an apostasy at the end of the age. Everyone of us was told we are responsible for our walk with the Lord, we had to have a relationship with the Lord, just blindly following man was not going to cut it. We were given the word of God. We were told in the Bible there is only one mediator between God and man and that is the Lord Jesus Christ and He sent the Spirit to guide us into all truth. Therefore the issue is not what the Presbyterian church's official position is, or what the Pope says, but rather what does the Bible say, what does your spirit say, what does the Lord Jesus say to you personally?

My question to anyone who wants to put their faith in what the Pope said or what any other man said is this, when the Lord returns will He say to you "depart from Me I never knew you"?
Good point: Why should we listen to you?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Interesting, she describes the antichrist as an anti Joseph who will use a famine to get people to sell their soul to the devil. Those who sell themselves to the devil will be marked with the mark of the beast.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Interesting, she describes the antichrist as an anti Joseph who will use a famine to get people to sell their soul to the devil. Those who sell themselves to the devil will be marked with the mark of the beast.

She has a couple of very good arguments against this vaccine being the mark of the beast

1. There is a very clear warning that goes out beforehand saying if you get this mark you will be cursed

and

2. all the other basic things, the mark on the hand or the forehead, and if you get it you are cursed.

So it is important to comfort any believers who have gotten the vaccine and are now concerned, yes it isn't the mark of the beast.

However the Israelites that were bitten of snakes were not given a prior warning and they were not condemned to death and hell. The book of Mark has a very strange verse concerning not being harmed by snakes which has not made much sense for the last 2,000 years but would make perfect sense now.

Once again I would point out the Lord's return is imminent, every believer needs to turn and focus on the crucified Christ, if you have gotten the vaccine pray for you to be healed from this sorcery, and be aware that the Globalists are "wiring" the Antichrist's kingdom and will be ready at a moments notice to turn the power on.

A common tactic in sales is to ask a number of yes no questions to get a person to say yes making it easier for them to say yes when the big question is asked. I suspect that these globalists are masters at intrigue and will use every form of deceit and guile to trick it possible God's elect.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Candace Owens shared this list of rules for people in Queensland Australia

• Limited number of people allowed in your house
  • At various times we are told we are allowed no visitors
  • Funerals limited to between 5-10 people
  • Curfews — helicopters often patrolling the skies to ensure that everyone is abiding
  • Not allowed to go past 5 kilometers from your home
  • Not allowed to sit down at many parks, beaches, and public spaces
  • No dancing
  • Only one person per household is allowed to go shopping for essentials — only essential shopping is allowed, and at times the defence force and police have checked what people are shopping for
  • International borders are closed. No one is allowed to leave the country.
  • Small businesses are shut down while big businesses are allowed to operate.
  • Citizens are locked out of their home state — thousands of them, and are not allowed to return unless they get a vaccine or go through a slow and restrictive exemption request process.
  • Families have been refused access to attend funerals that are across state borders. Yes — there is an application process and you have to apply to attend funerals and weddings and many people are denied.
  • Relatedly, many people have died without family beside them because there is a mandatory quarantine process to move — and many people didn’t make it in time. One woman was only given access to her dying father in a hazmat suit.
  • Protests have been declared illegal (despite the fact that protest is supposedly a constitutional right)
  • If you protest, heavily armed police can pepper spray, tear gas, or fire rubber bullets at you.

Feb 21, 2016
The vaccine is the mark of the beast.Plenty of videos out there from people.Sadly,people who talk about the mark get banned from platforms or have their videos taken down.
Hand in Hebrew also means arm.If you are the temple of God and defile it with the vaccine,there is someone else who stands in his place and proclaims himself god.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The whole anti vax conspiracy is a smokescreen.
You mean the whole BOGUS VAX CONSPIRACY is a smokescreen. Do you see how you and almost everyone has failed to put "vaccine" in quotes when speaking about the COVID sham vaccines? Just because the powers that be, Big Pharma, Big Tech, and the lying media started calling them vaccines, everyone went along with that deception. But those are NOT vaccines, and they DO NOT immunize anyone against coronavirus.

Neither are they they Mark of the Beast, since the Antichrist must be in full control of the whole world before that happens. However they are definitely precursors to the Mark and COVID tyranny is a precursor to the tyranny of the Antichrist.

That all the peoples of the free world could readily give up their guaranteed freedoms for a HOAX means that this was Satanic delusion and deception. No doubt there have been many protests, which have all been ignored by the COVID tyrants. The only remedy would have been arrests, prosecutions, and executions of those who have committed major medical fraud and killed and maimed hundreds of thousands (if not millions).

So when the Antichrist comes on the scene and demands total allegiance, obedience, and worship, the whole world will fall down at his feet. Barring some Christians who will refuse to do so and be beheaded: And they worshipped the dragon [SATAN] which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast [THE ANTICHRIST], saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? ... And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: (Rev 13:4,16)

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (Rev 20:4)

Christians should be opposing all the lockdowns and the restrictions which have no scientific basis or merit. Christians should also be refusing and rejecting those bogus "vaccines". I refuse to wear a mask and will never take the lethal and toxic injections which are a total sham. For those who may be feeling "just fine" right now after taking the jab, you do not know what the future outcome will be.