Delete account

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LoveinChrist

Sep 4, 2021
Hi everyone, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on this site. I am however deleting all forms of social media, forum’s, ect that I am apart of. Would someone kindly let me know how to delete this account here please.
Thank you and God Bless

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Hi everyone, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on this site. I am however deleting all forms of social media, forum’s, ect that I am apart of. Would someone kindly let me know how to delete this account here please.
Thank you and God Bless
You can't, you have to ask a staff member to.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Thank you and God Bless
It appears that most people just abandon their accounts.

I hope you will change your mind and stay. You are loved. (y):coffee:

A

akaDorthy

Thank you and God Bless
I've read that to delete an account you get a hold of a moderator by either sending a private message to Oncefallen or RoboOp or get their attention by putting the @ symbol in front of their name, followed by your request.

Blessings to you.

Apr 20, 2019
I am still getting lots of donation requests but can not seem to access the chat rooms. Is everyone having the same problem? Please let me know cause I did enjoy that chat rooms way back when. Thank you and God Bless

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I am still getting lots of donation requests but can not seem to access the chat rooms. Is everyone having the
same problem? Please let me know cause I did enjoy that chat rooms way back when. Thank you and God Bless
There have been ongoing issues with the chat app. If you check the very bottom
forum (User2User Tech Support) you will find numerous threads about it....

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Thank you and God Bless
This site is like the Hotel California. You can check in anytime that you want but you can never leave.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Thank you and God Bless
God bless you and your endeavors🙏🙏🙏 have a wonderful life❣

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
Thank you and God Bless
No idea how to delete but wish you the best with getting rid of all of this online noise.

Jul 1, 2021
@iamlisa1205 bye bye @Epiales kick rocks @SateLLite ill see u when i see u @blondensmart dont be a stranger @Proverbs_Four Will see u @danny17 ill be in bmt's paltalk so I may see u @Cameron143 Loof @MariusAlexander i gotta find ur writings @Dudeness shalom @Lovingkindness7 Take care @Brother_Anthony peace @LoveChapter later moses @Miriamiam will see ya @BibleMyTruth ill be in ur pal talk room @Spiritually_Obese keep in touch... @James47 old codja @everyone here i know good bye btw @blondensmart & @iamlisa1205 & @Miriamiam im leaving the 3 of yall everything yalls in the will & Testament @patience poke! @bluearchimedes serve well!... @Dutch night @ProdigalSon night guvna @Pyramid bye @Ardian PERUNAAAAA @greggg bed @CaliNaTiVe DUDDEEE @Stella byeeee

If ur name isn't here goodbye too or ill talk to ya

Go read ya bible and serve ur king

-Formerly Known As Potato

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I see that you decided to go. Sorry I misunderstood and thought that you might be having technical problems with the site.
Best to you in health and happiness throughout life. Most of all, I hope that you live forever. Here's a brief message about that before you go that someone shared with me once. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Thank you and God Bless
The same goes for you Love in Christ.
If you check back, it will be worth the few minutes to listen to this good news about Heaven.