Delete acct

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LEXUS46

How do I delete this account. No I don't want to stay here. If y'all ask.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Hi Lexus.

Can I ask why you want your account deleted?

Be honest.

W

wwjd_kilden

like I said, PM a mod / admin (link in other thread)

also, no one is forcing you to stay, you don't have to remain here while waiting for it to be deleted after you notify them, you are not chained to the web are you?

L

LEXUS46

I don't like this group. I want my account deleted. And to ask me to be honest is insulting. As though I would lie.

Just delete my damn account. Why does this group make it so hard to delete an account??

L

LEXUS46

I want to do the proper steps to delete the account. Logging off is not deleting an account. These Christian groups are the worst!

Dec 3, 2016
C'mon man... you wanna talk about it, you know you do!

Otherwise you'd just logout and never come back.

Just delete my damn account.
Why that's the problem right there... your account apparently has been cursed!

L

LEXUS46

Where is the link to notify someone???

Dec 3, 2016
There is no link... just log out and you'll be done.

They don't delete accounts.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Lexus,

What is your angst?

I am am open to PM if you want to discuss.

Your brother in Christ

Bill

W

wwjd_kilden

uhm, yes, they do, or close them at least
I gave her the link in the other thread she started, it lists the moderators, but I have notified them now

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It's a shame especially since you have hardly participated in the forums since you have joined. To delete an account you have to contact a mod. These can usually be found in the chat rooms. Send a PM requesting your account be deleted. Another option is to just leave your account active but don't sign in for awhile. Can't keep someone from staying who really doesn't want to be part of the community anymore. Kind of sad really.

Feb 7, 2015
I want to do the proper steps to delete the account. Logging off is not deleting an account. These Christian groups are the worst!
You're the one who wanted to sign-up. I doubt seriously if anyone recruited you. Stop crying, and just go away. Your account can't be accessed by anyone without your password... and you will never know, one way or another, if your account has really been deleted or not.

You, yourself, put the information on the web, and it will remain "out there" forever. There is nothing you can do about it.

Just try being smarter in the future.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Maybe your presence can make it better? Of course you would have to actively participate by writing posts and sharing a little bit about yourself.

Huglife

Aug 15, 2016
I do not see how CC is such a bad place.... But if your so determined on leaving....

May God follow you always.

U

Ugly

Love the anger, overly sensitive, cussing new user talking about how horrible it is here. If these posts are any sign of your character perhaps you fit better than you think.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You can notify me by clicking on the little star on the bottom of my post on the left hand side. Write a little message if you wish and then click the button on the bottom of the pop-up box.