E
Ella85
Guest
I was attacked by a toaster once.
Haaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaa!!!!!!!!
I was attacked by a toaster once.
When Jesus cast out the demon it was from a possessed man - not an electrical appliance lol!
I see no reason for an electrical appliance to be possessed by any spirit as it would have no worth to the spirit.
Also, imagine everyone running around casting out demons from radios, microwaves, fridges and tvs etc HAHHAHAHA!!!
That would be NUTS HA!![]()
You might be right. I must confess I do have a problem with attributing things to demon possession.This is called burying your head in the sand.
I feel compelled to say it again (not by a demon, mind you).......
If people spent more time realizing and actually walking in the Kingdom of God in word, thought and deed, there wouldn't be a need to worry about demons.
Find me one example in Scripture where an inanimate object is demon filled. I think someone is messing with your mind!
Find me one example in Scripture where an inanimate object is demon filled. I think someone is messing with your mind!
I feel compelled to say it again (not by a demon, mind you).......
If people spent more time realizing and actually walking in the Kingdom of God in word, thought and deed, there wouldn't be a need to worry about demons.
If people have not encountered demonic hindrances/obstacles, then people might want to check their walk. The devil does not bother anyone that is not a threat to the powers of darkness..
One could also say that if people HAVE encountered demons, they might to check their walk.
Out of curiosity, how many followers of God/Jesus were possessed by demons in Scripture? (Legitimate question, but I think I know the answer.)
There are countless examples in the Bible that show God's men and women were hindered and halted by the powers of darkness, when they chose to follow him. For you to dismiss this Bible truth so simply is not true wisdom.
The English definition of the word possession or possessed means: The condition of having or owning something
The Greek word for possession or possessed is daimonizomai which means: to be under the power of a demon.
Which ones in the NT?
If you have to ask you need to study harder....and I am not stating they were possessed either, I said hindered and halted.
To my knowledge, there were none that were possessed.
To my knowledge, none were hindered and halted within themselves, and that affected themselves. They encountered others who were, but they themselves were not hindered or halted.