Denver international airport conspiracy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

ctc1989

A friend told me about the murals at the Denver intl airport, at first I wouldn't belive him but then he showed me the pictures. I don't know what to make of them, what are your thoughts?? There are several pages of photos taken at Denver intl, I find the most interesting one of the man in the gas mask, holding an ak47 in one hand and a sword in the other killing a dove. What possible purpose could any of these have at an airport?? I have my own theory's, but I'll let you make up your own mind.

there are several pages of photos so you'll have to browse around, if you know your symbology these photos seem to point to something negative. Feel free to discuss.w

Photo Gallery - Denver International Airport

Denver International Airport and Its Murals

Aug 2, 2009
Yes I actually saw a report about them. I can't remember if I saw it on tv or on an internet news video. There was an actual reporter who investigated it. I don't remember much except that it supposedly depicts what the government wants to achieve (total control of the people). Strange that they put stuff like that in such a public place.

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
Yes, ol' DIA. This airport, is SO unbelievably massive, my guess is that a lot of areas between concourses need filler, art and displays.
This is why they can hide it in plain sight, and/or defend it's presence there.

It's no secret that it has underground bunkers.... and strange illuminati type artwork around it.
What are those bunkers for? What does the art mean? Who knows?

When up close to those art pieces, one does wonder why and what their purpose is in the airport. It is everywhere.
They are strange, and full of odd, sometimes demonic, imagery.

There are a lot of questions surrounding DIA, especially when you live there, never any credible answers.
l just have a feeling the real answers as to why an airport of that size is doing out in the middle of nowhere, why the bunkers and all of that cryptic art are doing there..........will never truly be answered.

........because, no one really wants to hear it.

Last edited:
C

ctc1989

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Yea, it really is in the middle of nowhere. About 6 months ago my dad went on a motorcycle trip in Colorado and flew into Denver and I showed him all of those pictures, he couldn't belive it. He was shocked at why something like that would be there. There's also a lot of Masonic imaginary around the airport, I suspect they prolly used masons to build the airport, which would make sense if you didn't want people to talk about it (nothing against masons, my grandpa was). But I'm sure something is under that building and the property. They went 2 billion dollars over budget, and I believe several months if not years longer than it was suppose to take.

I've heard some people say that the landing strips actually form a nazi swastica, I've looked at it and I kinda somewhat see what they are trying to say, it's not a perfect swastica but you can see the pattern forming one.

Who knows what the purpose of this type of thing could be, I'd assume that it has something to do with COG (continuity of government) in case of an economic collapse or war, they would have somewhere they could go and be safe. They declassified that old hotel they used to use, i think it was called the green brier, where they kept a secret bunker underneath a fully functioning hotel. I guess the idea would be to hide it in plain site, but I guess that didn't work out for them[/FONT]

R

RachelBibleStudent

the painting in question is actually part of a set of two paintings...they are supposed to show two possible paths that society can take...the one you saw represents aggression and militarism...there is a second painting that represents peaceful coexistence of all people...

the first painting is -not- a depiction of what the government wants to achieve as someone claimed...instead it is supposed to be clearly identifiable as the 'bad choice' society could make...the message of the work is that what is depicted in the second painting is the better choice...

the second painting is rife with obvious new age influences...so that is actually the one that christians should be concerned about...but as usual the 'christian' conspiracy theorists have completely missed the plot...

Dec 26, 2014
Yes I actually saw a report about them. I can't remember if I saw it on tv or on an internet news video. There was an actual reporter who investigated it. I don't remember much except that it supposedly depicts what the government wants to achieve (total control of the people). Strange that they put stuff like that in such a public place.
for decades the population control has been brazenly published and practiced worldwide (through wars, famine, medicine, and unspeakable tragedies)...

it's OPENLY 'published' in huge stone tablets(chiseled) outside a public courthouse down south somewhere - gerogia or abalama ...

to bring the world to the ideal population ....... known and published long ago.... openly....

K

kennethcadwell

for decades the population control has been brazenly published and practiced worldwide (through wars, famine, medicine, and unspeakable tragedies)...

it's OPENLY 'published' in huge stone tablets(chiseled) outside a public courthouse down south somewhere - gerogia or abalama ...

to bring the world to the ideal population ....... known and published long ago.... openly....

Yes it has been openly published and the thing I would like to add is that if the direction of the government is not to militarize to country and claim marshal law then I pose a question.

Why has the government built tons of new housing facilities around the country that look like jails/prisons that they are calling residential centers ???

eternallife7

May 19, 2015
While it may be good to ponder the symbols in Revelation, we must remember we are to be looking for Jesus Chris's return and not on Satan's agenda.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
A friend told me about the murals at the Denver intl airport, at first I wouldn't belive him but then he showed me the pictures. I don't know what to make of them, what are your thoughts?? There are several pages of photos taken at Denver intl, I find the most interesting one of the man in the gas mask, holding an ak47 in one hand and a sword in the other killing a dove. What possible purpose could any of these have at an airport?? I have my own theory's, but I'll let you make up your own mind.

there are several pages of photos so you'll have to browse around, if you know your symbology these photos seem to point to something negative. Feel free to discuss.w

Photo Gallery - Denver International Airport

Denver International Airport and Its Murals
My wife and I were at that airport Nov. 30 of last year. We were in a hurry as we only had a few minutes to catch our connecting flight. One of the workers there gave us a ride in his cart to our gate. Good thing too as the air is kind of thin to breathe, especially if you are in a hurry and your gate is 1/2 mile away.

It was quite foggy that night (12:45 am) and the plane had to be de-iced. It was so murky that not one light in the city of Denver was visible. I was freezing the entire 3 hour flight to Tampa.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
PS. If you think the air at DIA (5,430 ft asl) is too thin try it out here in Co Springs (6,035) or better yet Leadville CO (10,152) the highest incorporated city in the US (probably more so now with legal recreational marijuana). ;)