Deparately Need Prayers for a Job

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

kesho

Jan 8, 2018
Hi,
I recently lost my job and in need of one as the bread winner of a family of four. I have sent my application to several organizations in vain. I am no sleeping well and getting depressed. Please pray for God's intervention and favour

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I've been where you are now so I have an understanding about these types of situations. I will pray for God to provide suitable employment so that you can provide for your family. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless your child kesho with a job, Lord meet all the needs of kesho's family. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

K

kittycat7

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not corrupt and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Roy440

Jan 8, 2018
I will pray for you .

kesho

Jan 8, 2018
Thank you all for prayers

Jan 12, 2017
I was laid off at the end of 2016. I too was worried about how to pay the bills. You are doing the right thing in asking for Prayers. God can do marvelous things. Remember Romans 8 v. 28 scripture. Print that scripture out and put it on your refrigerator. See if your church has a job seekers group (or another church in the area). It is good to be around people who are in the same situation - and you can pray for each other. They may also invite a Career coach to talk to your group. I joined a group with a career coach - got lots of helpful advice and met some great people. There is a good article on the web entitled: "When You Lose Your Job" by Brad Lewis. It has a lot of good info. Prayers for your situation! God cares for You!

J

JB2018

God, we pray that you open employment on the behalf of Kesho. Father God, give Kesho the the desires of their heart in the name of Jesus. God, I pray that you will calm the mind lord. Lord, give him assurance. God I pray that this prayer will reach your throne that you will speedily perform a miracle on kesho's behalf. God, we believe and know that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above what we could ask or think according to the power that works within us (Ephesians 3:20 NKJV) God release your favor upon Kesho now. Amen

Kesho, expect for God to do it and he will. Ask God to show up mightily in this situation and he will. You may have more bills than money but God is able. You may not understand why you lost your job, but God is STILL able. All you have to do is have the faith and watch how God shows up for you :) I'm rooting for you. God bless you.