
I think scary movies bring an odd sense of excitement to people. I've heard horror films being compared to roller coasters. You may get scared, but it's somehow fun and enjoyable at the same time.
If you don't get scared watching horror movies, they can still be entertaining if you're into that sort of thing. Personally, I think it's no more strange than liking action movies, romance movies, etc. You like what you like....for whatever reason or reasons.
Me? I love scary movies. Most of the movies I watch are horror films. And I absolutely love my man Michael.
View attachment 208173
Why do people feel that scary movies Is entertainment?
And all that without GOD,SIGH...Some people get an adrenaline rush when being scared. It is part of the fight or flight response to danger.. They like the after effects of being scared.. Some people get addicted to that adrenaline rush and take up very dangerous pastimes so that they place themselves in a lot of danger.. And the closer they come to disaster the higher the adrenaline rush they get..
I meant post 5.And all that without GOD,SIGH...
Btw see post 8
Nope did not get to see post 8.. I think they have been deleted..And all that without GOD,SIGH...
Btw see post 8
I don't. I loathe that (horror) genreWhy do people feel that scary movies Is entertainment?
I do not think of Jurassic Park as horror. Seeing a dinosaur eat a lawyer is funnyThe only scary movie I have ever watched (other than line Jurassic Park, which I guess is horror but is more action based) is Sweeney Todd. And that’s a musical. So yeah. You can imagine I covered my eyes a LOT.