Desperate

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Dear all, thank you for encouraging me. I felt so much better and hopeful after reading your messages. I am feeling extremely depressed again as the next day after our anniversay husband said we are going to start again. I was so happy but this morning he expressed his desire to marry someone he is able to love.

I am praying for him but i need prayers myslef that the Lord gives me strength as my own streingth is failing me. Nothing, absoulely nothing is going right for me. I am the Lord's child, and i want to experince His peace and Love that i dont look up to my husband for anything.
If your husband is willing to love you (even though he says he is unable), he should ask God sincerely to give him the proper love for you. He is commanded in the bible to love you, just as Christ loved the church. God will help him do that, if he asks. Jesus thought you were worth dying for. No matter what anyone else ever tells you, you ARE loved, by the only One whose opinion is worth anything.

If your husband is unwilling to love you, and unwilling to let God change his heart, then I don't know what else to say. But I will pray for you both, and your daughter, as well.

S

simplyme_bekah