Desperately in need of prayers after losing home

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 2, 2020
If it's alright to ask, I'd like anyone who can to keep me and my little ones in your prayers. We lost our home about about 4 days ago to a fire that started next door. Everything we owned, gone just like that. We thankfully made it out without injury, but we lost one of our little cats to the fire, too. Our other one is ok, just VERY spooked. We've found temporary shelter thankfully, but we're trying to pick up and rebuild our lives with...nothing. I'm not able to work right now thanks to Covid, but I've re-applied for medical insurance and Food Stamps through my state, I'm waiting to be approved (hopefully). But for now, we're just existing here as best we can. We've got the clothes on our backs and our little cat and that's pretty much it now. I've been contacting food banks to see if I can get us a little to tide us over until the Food Stamps kicks in, but two were closed and one was empty. I'm HOPING if I keep searching that I'll find something. Just keep us in your prayers if you can. If anyone has any advice or just a supportive comment for us during this, please leave it below or message me if you'd like. **Edited**

Last edited by a moderator:

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless VoiceOfTheForests, and this prayer request. Lord meet their needs and bless their everyday lives. Please bless, in Jesus merciful name, Amen!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
R6480c71cf137f403fbc70e4d66155be9 - Copy - Copy.jpg
"Let us pray not to remain away from God, we all
need daily prayer, in good times, and bad times."
'Amen'

S

SaltwaterGirl

D2821087-3ECF-4C55-A036-3977A3E0CB2C.jpeg
Father in Heaven, thank You for hearing our prayers. . . in Jesus’ name.

Cassie93

Sep 5, 2021
Do not lose hope and faith.
God is with you through these trials. Keep strong and things will get better for you.
Your family are in my prayers. May God bless you.

B

BROROB

Prayers

Sep 8, 2021
If it's alright to ask, I'd like anyone who can to keep me and my little ones in your prayers. We lost our home about about 4 days ago to a fire that started next door. Everything we owned, gone just like that. We thankfully made it out without injury, but we lost one of our little cats to the fire, too. Our other one is ok, just VERY spooked. We've found temporary shelter thankfully, but we're trying to pick up and rebuild our lives with...nothing. I'm not able to work right now thanks to Covid, but I've re-applied for medical insurance and Food Stamps through my state, I'm waiting to be approved (hopefully). But for now, we're just existing here as best we can. We've got the clothes on our backs and our little cat and that's pretty much it now. I've been contacting food banks to see if I can get us a little to tide us over until the Food Stamps kicks in, but two were closed and one was empty. I'm HOPING if I keep searching that I'll find something. Just keep us in your prayers if you can. If anyone has any advice or just a supportive comment for us during this, please leave it below or message me if you'd like. **Edited**
Bless your heart. I'm so very sorry about what you are going through with. Such a shame. Have you tried the United Way? Some don't like them, but I can attest that they literally saved my life. What about the house that caught fire? Did they have insurance? Is there anyway their insurance will pay for your loss? Praying for you & your family. Be safe & don't give up. Even when we are going through difficult times, God is still walking beside us.

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
Psalm 34:8