Detached or attached

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

secularhermit

Banned
May 3, 2013
8,719
75
0
I don´t know if many of you have reached to the point where you see love as a committed decision. I don´t know if you are really convinced of this, that way I warned my close brother he has to stop smoking since our father died with cancer, and from two children he has, I was the one who spent years telling him not to smoke, since childhood: If you don´t love yourselves, you would love too little others.


These last years I have had few love affairs. I consider love important since it has to do with my drives, my human and visceral longings and hopefully it is changing from the visceral to the spiritual. Monica, the best woman I think I had, left me a special letter where she wanted me to learn the importance of loving people more than the attention I gave to things. She lovingly reasoned her arguments and wrote of the way she perceived me, when we had 9 months living together and by the moment I had to leave to work in Caracas, a place I don´t want to be in, but I work for money and to buy the livestock we buy to keep this life on.



I don´t know if I would publish her letter in English. I´m sure I feel I will publish it in Spanish -not today- just for the sake of letting people learn from other´s people experiences.



She claimed I spent too much time with things instead of people. She felt alone when I was investing too many time on learning and working, while she felt alone “at home” when I was in or out and, I will not argue with reasons: I needed knowledge to work and I needed those things I did to keep the economy of life working on: I wish I were rich to devote more time to that woman, but I have seen few people enjoy peace or great contentment in a simple life close to poverty.

It continues on: (too large to be here).


http://alpha-tau.blogspot.com/2014/06/detached-or-attached.html
 
I know full well how it is to be Alone for that is the place that I reside. I also understand the dedication, no matter how tired or sad in your heart that you may feel, to provide for those and especially for the one woman that you love and strive for. This requires hard work and sacrifice and at times this may not be fully appreciated by that special woman close to your heart and you receive criticism for your efforts. I am sure you have done as I have to just suck it up and bravely soldier on.
 
Wow! Thanks tourist!

I came here to post a link I just read.

I´m not sure if these things "they" said are that real, but I saw -in this article- more reasons people are growing detached so I had the hunch something is really going on and, subsequently, something has to be true 8and done), not only in my livid and fresh matchmaking experience, but around those who are not believers and unwilling to be married.

One more thing: That´s is not GOD´s will. If you are a Christian believer YOU surely know this is part of the satanic schemes to destroy FAMILY people and HIS Church.

A.T.
 
Last edited: