Did Dinosaurs exist?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
A crocodile...is a special case...
even more special case... is a snake...

a crocodile has...many...and only...bicuspid...
a snake has...only two...''bicuspid'' (not exactly) teeth...
Where do you get this fascination with "bicuspid" teeth in dinosaurs, crocodiles, and snakes? Your information seems to be erroneous.

"Bicuspid" means "two cusps". Fangs, the so-called canine teeth in humans, dogs, cats, and all teeth in crocodilians, only have a single point rather than two. T-Rex skull fossils show fangs as well, while many dinosaur skulls exhibit molar teeth, better suited to eating vegetation.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Your answer is wrong - is not true - is not logical...
because....
a crocodile...out of water...can not turn itself...to cut its victims....
much more...a dinosaur...can not turn itself...to cut its victims...
Friend, you need to spend more time watching nature shows and less making up stories. Crocodilians are quite capable of twisting themselves while out of water.

As to your information on dinosaurs, what video evidence do you have to support your assertion?

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
because....
Please, search some youtube videos before you post what crocodile can or cannot do.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
because....
I find it rather telling that you, who argues that dinosaurs are the non-existent inventions of atheists, are arguing about their physical abilities.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
a snake has...only two...''bicuspid'' (not exactly) teeth...
A snakes fangs are not bicuspid. I don't think that word means what you think it means. Dinosaur teeth have been found of many kinds, resembling the variety of types of teeth we see in living creatures today. I don't know where you're getting this idea from that all dinosaurs have only bicuspid teeth - humans are the best example of a creature with such teeth. The teeth between your molars and your canines are bicuspid.

Gman

Nov 30, 2017
Here's the issue I have with this whole idea, we know that satan has been at work confusing the world. Now, we don't have any confirmation in the Bible about dinosaurs but we do know that there were giants in the world before and after the flood. Could dinosaurs have existed? Yes; could it all be a hoax? Yes. How you can tell is that those who promote the dinosaur narrative are squarely against the idea that there were ever giants on the earth (that should tell you something). Science is the pursuit of the truth but scientists are people with agendas and interests and motives and should not be trusted beyond what they can prove.

I did mistake....
the right word is ....
cuspid - canine tooth...
not...bicusbid...

so...
i repeat....

we see... in the fotos...
dinosaurs...have...many... (and only)...cuspids - canine teeth...

this is a lie...
this proves...that the story about dinosaurs is a myth - a mythalogy...

and i have allready...explained...why...

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
People knew about fossils long before the Scientific age. They were then believed to be the bones of Giants. In the case of Dinosaurs they were right but were wrong regarding them as being humanoid. My belief is that there was once a creation before this one and something went badly wrong with it. The Bible doesn't mention it because it has nothing to do with our present spiritual condition and Gods plan for our salvation. The Bible is not a Scientific textbook. Everything in it has a spiritual purpose. It wasn't written to satisfy our curiosity. Denying that they existed or coming up with ridiculous conspiracy theories doesn't promote the cause of Christ. It really is better to admit that we just don't know.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I did mistake....
the right word is ....
cuspid - canine tooth...
not...bicusbid...

so...
i repeat....

we see... in the fotos...
dinosaurs...have...many... (and only)...cuspids - canine teeth...

this is a lie...
this proves...that the story about dinosaurs is a myth - a mythalogy...

and i have allready...explained...why...
... and you accuse other people of poor logic. Wow.

Please do some research. Your assertions are painfully uninformed.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
You...have... to search....
search...to find...at least...just a foto...dinosaur having...molar teeth...
If you're trying to ask or tell me to provide a photograph of dinosaurs having molar teeth, Posthuman has just done so. If you're trying to avoid supporting your assertion that all dinosaurs have fanglike teeth, you need to do the research yourself.

SaintMichaels

Jun 6, 2018
I believe they did. I believe human race did not start until 6,000 years ago, but that Elohim created the earth way much earlier. See also here: http://www.jesusisprecious.org/evolution_hoax/old_earth-young_mankind.htm
I use to study dinosaurs when I was a kid. I loved to think of giant reptiles roaming ancient earth millions of years ago.
I would disagree the human race isbut 6,000 years old. Perhaps ancient Sumerian culture is that, but the oldest cranium of a human discovered thus far and in Portugal has been dated to 400,000 years old.

If you're trying to ask or tell me to provide a photograph of dinosaurs having molar teeth, Posthuman has just done so. If you're trying to avoid supporting your assertion that all dinosaurs have fanglike teeth, you need to do the research yourself.
Isaiah 44.25
25 This disappoints the brands of liars and makes the gods mad. who turns wise backwards and makes their knowledge silly.

these ''liar prophet''...these liar atheist...
it was necessary ...
to make...their fantastic - mythological creatures - the dinosaurs...
in a wrong - unlogical manner....having unnormal teeth...

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Isaiah 44.25
25 This disappoints the brands of liars and makes the gods mad. who turns wise backwards and makes their knowledge silly.

these ''liar prophet''...these liar atheist...
it was necessary ...
to make...their fantastic - mythological creatures - the dinosaurs...
in a wrong - unlogical manner....having unnormal teeth...
Your posts are becoming increasingly incoherent and separated from reality.

There is nothing inherently illogical about dinosaur teeth. I would ask you to provide a few sample pictures of "dinosaur" as you are using the term. Photographs of fossils preferred over artists' reconstructions, please.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
Here's the issue I have with this whole idea, we know that satan has been at work confusing the world. Now, we don't have any confirmation in the Bible about dinosaurs but we do know that there were giants in the world before and after the flood. Could dinosaurs have existed? Yes; could it all be a hoax? Yes. How you can tell is that those who promote the dinosaur narrative are squarely against the idea that there were ever giants on the earth (that should tell you something). Science is the pursuit of the truth but scientists are people with agendas and interests and motives and should not be trusted beyond what they can prove.
While dinosaurs were living almost everywhere for millions of years, human giants lived roughly for few centuries in some isolated area.

Its very natural that while we have been discovering one dinosaur skeleton after another, from China, through Russia to Africa or America, human giant skeletons can be very difficult to ever find.

Logically.

Also, to say "a giant" can mean many things. If people were much smaller than today, a giant could be a 2,5 meter man. Or, a giant can be name for very powerful people/kings/beings, half-gods.

Gman

Nov 30, 2017
While dinosaurs were living almost everywhere for millions of years, human giants lived roughly for few centuries in some isolated area.

Its very natural that while we have been discovering one dinosaur skeleton after another, from China, through Russia to Africa or America, human giant skeletons can be very difficult to ever find.

Logically.

Also, to say "a giant" can mean many things. If people were much smaller than today, a giant could be a 2,5 meter man. Or, a giant can be name for very powerful people/kings/beings, half-gods.
I can neither agree nor disagree with you because I don't have scripture backing my position but we do have this one scripture which says what has been will be again what is to be has already been, so if we had dinosaurs before, somehow some way I don't know how but we'll have them again...

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
I can neither agree nor disagree with you because I don't have scripture backing my position but we do have this one scripture which says what has been will be again what is to be has already been, so if we had dinosaurs before, somehow some way I don't know how but we'll have them again...

What is that which has been? The very thing which shall be. And what is that which has been done? The very thing which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Ecclesiastes 1:9

This is the author complaining and being bored by his life. They did not have much to do in those times.

Its not a technical law given to us like:

"if Jesus was crucified 2,000 years ago, He had to be crucified also before, or else it would be something new".

Jun 11, 2018
I’ve heard dinosaurs were a result of nephilim breeding with animals. Interesting concept. Who knows since they’re no longer here. Although really I’m sure u could get DNA samples from their bones to find out.