Did Dinosaurs exist?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Your posts are becoming increasingly incoherent and separated from reality.

There is nothing inherently illogical about dinosaur teeth. I would ask you to provide a few sample pictures of "dinosaur" as you are using the term. Photographs of fossils preferred over artists' reconstructions, please.

with...a such teeth...like nails...
is it possiple to eat...???

You don't see...that..
logicly - mecanicly - actually - in practice...
is not possible to eat....???

With such teeth ....
can cut off... his food ... ???
can chew...his food .... ???

Even ... if we would say ... that...he will swallow... a little animal ...
by such teeth .... i would say...is impossible to swallow... ....

look the snakes....for to swallow...they dont have teeth...
(eccept...the two one in front part of their mouth...that...are for other use)...

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015

with...a such teeth...like nails...
is it possiple to eat...???

You don't see...that..
logicly - mecanicly - actually - in practice...
is not possible to eat....???

With such teeth ....
can cut off... his food ... ???
can chew...his food .... ???

Even ... if we would say ... that...he will swallow... a little animal ...
by such teeth .... i would say...is impossible to swallow... ....

look the snakes....for to swallow...they dont have teeth...
(eccept...the two one in front part of their mouth...that...are for other use)...
Thank for this post. Do you think that T-rex is the only kind of dinosaur?

It is quite evident that the teeth of the T-rex are suited to grabbing and tearing, which is what meat-eaters do. Your assertion that it is "logicly (sic) ... not possible to eat" is not a logical assertion, but one of your own personal perception.

Again, you would do well to do a whole lot more research. First, there are many kinds of dinosaurs, as found in the fossil record, with many kinds of teeth and body shapes. Second, the mechanisms by which animals eat are not limited to your knowledge. Third, if you want to argue "logic" then please learn what "logic" is.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I find it rather telling that you, who argues that dinosaurs are the non-existent inventions of atheists, are arguing about their physical abilities.
Recently a child on a holiday break with her parents found a fossil of a long extinct fish on the beach here. I think she was rather young to be an inventive Atheist. Many fossils are found not by paleontologists but by ordinary people who are amateur fossil hunters or by sheer accident. On the Dorset coast here the area is noted for its abundance of fossils

Thank for this post. Do you think that T-rex is the only kind of dinosaur?

It is quite evident that the teeth of the T-rex are suited to grabbing and tearing, which is what meat-eaters do. Your assertion that it is "logicly (sic) ... not possible to eat" is not a logical assertion, but one of your own personal perception.

Again, you would do well to do a whole lot more research. First, there are many kinds of dinosaurs, as found in the fossil record, with many kinds of teeth and body shapes. Second, the mechanisms by which animals eat are not limited to your knowledge. Third, if you want to argue "logic" then please learn what "logic" is.

YOU WROTE
''the teeth of the T-rex are suited to grabbing and tearing, which is what meat-eaters do.''
I ASK YOU
The teeth of the T-rex are suited...to cut into pieces...and to chew...the food...???

YOU WROTE
if you want to argue "logic" then please learn what "logic" is.
I ANSWER
Be careful my friend...
Logic - Λογικη .... is a greek word...and i am a greek...

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
YOU WROTE
''the teeth of the T-rex are suited to grabbing and tearing, which is what meat-eaters do.''
I ASK YOU
The teeth of the T-rex are suited...to cut into pieces...and to chew...the food...???
Who said anything about "chewing"? Reptiles, among many other kinds of creatures, don't do a whole lot of chewing. Dinosaurs are reptiles. The ability to chew is not a requirement for eating. Birds don't chew, yet many kinds of birds eat meat. Next issue?

[QUOTE="Thessalonian, post: 3624615, member: 271YOU WROTE
if you want to argue "logic" then please learn what "logic" is.
I ANSWER
Be careful my friend...
Logic - Λογικη .... is a greek word...and i am a greek...[/QUOTE]

"Logic" as a word may be Greek in origin, but ability to reason using logic is (potentially) universal to humanity. Again, I am addressing your implication that dinosaur mastication is "illogical" to you. Logic has essentially nothing to do with it. While it may not make sense to you that meat-eating reptiles could eat with such teeth, your lack of belief on that matter is a long way from sufficient evidence to support your assertion that dinosaurs are entirely the invention of atheists.

P

pjharrison

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
I believe their were Giant animals. Just like there were giant people. They were children of the demons who had children with the daughters of man. They tampered with the animal dna also. That's why God had to Flood the earth.
This hypothesis does not correspond with data.

a) Dinosaurs were before humans.

b) Demons do not have children with humans, they are spirits.

P

pjharrison

Dinosaurs could not have been here before humans. Because Genesis 1 God created the Heaven and the earth 2 The earth was without form and void darkness was upon the face of the deep, and the spirit of God moved upon the waters. The earth was full of water.

These certain angels left there first estate and took wives of the daughters of men and begat children

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
Dinosaurs could not have been here before humans. Because Genesis 1 God created the Heaven and the earth 2 The earth was without form and void darkness was upon the face of the deep, and the spirit of God moved upon the waters. The earth was full of water.

These certain angels left there first estate and took wives of the daughters of men and begat children
The fact that God created universe has nothing to do with dinosaurs living before or with men.

Demons are not angels.

P

pjharrison

If you think so, can you prove it?
Mark 5: 1-15, tells about the man that was possessed by many devils or demons. They were also called unclean spirits. Spirits are angels. Or do you know of any other spirits, because when people die they don't return as spirits.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
Mark 5: 1-15, tells about the man that was possessed by many devils or demons. They were also called unclean spirits. Spirits are angels. Or do you know of any other spirits, because when people die they don't return as spirits.
God is spirit too.

Practically all invisible beings are spirits.

P

pjharrison

God is spirit too.

Practically all invisible beings are spirits.
God is spirit but he is not unclean. Unclean spirits are demons. The angels that followed satan when he was thrown out of Heaven.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
God is spirit but he is not unclean. Unclean spirits are demons. The angels that followed satan when he was thrown out of Heaven.
the problem is, that angels that fell from heaven are bound in darkness and waiting for judgement. While demons were freely moving in the days of Christ.

P

pjharrison

the problem is, that angels that fell from heaven are bound in darkness and waiting for judgement. While demons were freely moving in the days of Christ.
No. If that were so Satan would be lock away but he's not he is running the world. This is his kingdom. The demons that are locked away are the ones that produced children with women in the time of noah. Jude 1:6

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
No. If that were so Satan would be lock away but he's not he is running the world. This is his kingdom. The demons that are locked away are the ones that produced children with women in the time of noah. Jude 1:6
Jude said "angels", not "demons".

P

pjharrison

Jude said "angels", not "demons".
When angels falls they loose there glory. They become ugly , they are no longer beautiful. And they are evil no longer good. Darkness , no longer light.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
When angels falls they loose there glory. They become ugly , they are no longer beautiful. And they are evil no longer good. Darkness , no longer light.
I do not know, there are no data in the Bible about it.

But can you explain why would angels feel a desperate need to live in bodies, in humand and even in animals?

P

pjharrison

I do not know, there are no data in the Bible about it.

But can you explain why would angels feel a desperate need to live in bodies, in humand and even in animals?
They are what cause people to become addicts, so they can fell the high. And to corrupt that person. They come to kill steal and destroy. Anything to keep people away from the knowledge of Christ. When Jesus was here He cast out unclean spirits all the time.