Did Jesus ever tell us that we no longer need to keep the law of Moses?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eternally-gratefull

Would you like me to find another forum?

You have to read what I write and stop inferring or making leaps in conclusions.

There seems to be some sort of magic that happens when you accuse me of doing what you literally do not one post prior or after the post in question and you fail to see it each and every time. And it's astounding.

1. You accuse me of claiming you all are not children of Yah

2. I show you're the one making accusation and judgmental labels.

3. You then claim I need folks to agree with me.

Lol round and round and round we go.

Discuss away. Disagree away.

Is there a difference with disagreeing with one's argument and referring to them as a judgmental label? Or are they the same thing to you? Fair game?
What I am remembering, Is why I had you on ignore to begin with. I am starting to regret letting you out.

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
Well this first statement you make kind of negates the point your making in the rest of your post doesnt it? because if you say a better word is "righteousness" then here's what you have Christ now saying...

"I will say to them, I never knew you. Depart from me, you that DON'T WORK RIGHTEOUSNESS."

Your words.

Freudian slip?

Notice your passage in Roman's says,

"But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.
32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law
."

What they were doing wasn't done by faith. They were just going through the motions because they were told they were supposed to. There was no faith behind it. Just empty rituals that couldn't cleanse anyhow.

That still leave the future, when Christ returns. He's going to tell folks "I never knew you who practiced...PRACTICED lawlessness;" or as you put it, those who - by practice - did not work righteousness.

This perfectly mirrors Hebrews 10:23-29; "theres no sacrifice for those who deliberately continuing in sin."

Sin is to break the law.
I thought you would be able to see it better if we used the word Righteousness. And I did it on purpose.

"I will say to them, I never knew you. Depart from me, you that DON'T WORK RIGHTEOUSNESS."

Now take that statement and apply it to Romans 9;

Romans 9:30-32
30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.
31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.
32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

Now this should be pretty easy. We see that those that work at the law don't WORK Righteousness.

But those who didn't work at the law, but have faith in Christ DO WORK Righteousness.

How can that be?

Ephesians 2:8-10
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Furthermore;

Galatians 3:2-3
2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Having begun in the Spirit by faith in Christ, are you now made perfect by the flesh, by your work at the law?

Romans 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Is someone who has faith in Christ but DOES NOT work at the law does that make them lawless?
God Forbid, we are the ones that establish the law.
Not the ones who work at the law and think that makes them "law keepers".

DeighAnn

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Jun 11, 2019
They are those who fall back to destruction of the soul. Ie those who NEVER CAME TO SAVING FAITH.
Had they "never came to saving faith" they would not be "falling back" they would have just remained.
They do not believe what they claim they do.
How can you possibly know this when you can't even "receive" or "accept" the first two simple facts that they are not working toward salvation, and are justified by Christ. It is not they who do not believe what they claim IT IS YOU who do not believe what they claim and you are "with different words" calling them LIARS.
ALL things are LAWFUL. But not all things are profitable.
Is following the law, lawful? though maybe not profitable.
You think your good deeds will save you?
No, An answer you hate so much you will not accept it and continue through your willful defiance to the truth to wrongfully accuse, having been told numerous times you are mistaken in that thought. Your defense is there are others. Fine, then to avoid being a false witness please make sure when replying to someone who doesn't not to and those who do to.
They can not fathom this fact, that their deeds re rejected by God when it comes to paying for sin.
Who exactly can not accept this fact?
John says he who sins has never seen God or known him. That is WHY jesus said they DON:T work righteousness, or they are lawless.
Where
Then their are works of righteousness. Which one does through the fruit of the spirit, by seeking after the things of the spirit, or obeying the law of love.
Now obeying the law is okay?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Rom 8:5-7 KJV For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. (6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. (7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
I did not request a biblical explanation of "carnal". I asked you who YOU are calling 'carnal'.

Try again.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Its WHY we believe we HAVE eternal salvation
Us to, don't you just hate that?
We all know who she was talking about. And you said they.. How can I take it to mean anyone other that who SHE was directing her comment to?
I don't know who "SHE" is, who is she?
He is trying to break you free from the law.
There is nothing that could break me away from THE LORD
Do you have anything to say about my comment? It is kind of meaty.
You would need to actually put yourself out there and write a post to deal in any meat. But if you are scared, I will promise not to be mean, if that is the problem. Though I suspect it goes a whole lot deeper than anything like that. But maybe not, it is hard to put yourself out there, so much easier to correct others papers. You should probably just keep doing what you are doing.
I did not ask you what we do after we are justified. I asked you if we were.
So what do we do after the big step of coming into belief, and acceptance and baptism, after all the Faith and Grace and Salvation and righteousness and justification and sanctification is given us, what are the next 5 steps in your most learned opinion?

Does it feel, I don't know, so many words come to mind, I'll go with awkward knowing you are responding to someone who never sees them? Does it feel like having a battle with an un armed woman? I would think so. But that is just me. Really looking forward to the wisdom and knowledge you are going to impart. It has been so long.

PERFECTION

Aug 14, 2019
So are are justified or are we not?

I did not ask you what we do after we are justified. I asked you if we were.

And why if we are justified is not our hope and security (eternal) based on this fact?

I am not gonna respond to the rest. Because not worth it..
If you are BORN AGAIN then you are Justified (made right in the eyes of the Lord) set free from condemnation or made righteousness .It is not a process it is obtained thru faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ. Lets be clear if you are not justified you will never enter the Kingdom of God. After all what are you going to do in your life that will justify you before God do you have something that is more powerful than the Blood of Christ or are you foolish enough to enter the Holy of Holies remove His sacrifice and replace it with your own justification ?

E

eternally-gratefull

Had they "never came to saving faith" they would not be "falling back" they would have just remained.
I know you would like to believe this but not true

Many people have the gospel
In their grasp have the truth go to church and have everything BUT make that decision

If they walk away they fell away

How can you possibly know this when you can't even "receive" or "accept" the first two simple facts that they are not working toward salvation, and are justified by Christ. It is not they who do not believe what they claim IT IS YOU who do not believe what they claim and you are "with different words" calling them LIARS.
How do I know? Because they reject eternal security in Christ and believe salvation must be maintained by something they do

Is following the law, lawful? though maybe not profitable.

No, An answer you hate so much you will not accept it and continue through your willful defiance to the truth to wrongfully accuse, having been told numerous times you are mistaken in that thought. Your defense is there are others. Fine, then to avoid being a false witness please make sure when replying to someone who doesn't not to and those who do to.

Who exactly can not accept this fact?

Where

Now obeying the law is okay?
The law requires perfection

You can not buy this truth so you lie and say we believe it is ok to break the law when we say over and over it is not ok

If you can not understand the requirement if the law how can we believe you understand what following the law looks like? You can’t

E

eternally-gratefull

Us to, don't you just hate that?
So you now believe in osas. Forgive me I did not know you repented

I don't know who "SHE" is, who is she?

There is nothing that could break me away from THE LORD
Again. You repented and believe in osas. Praise god!

You would need to actually put yourself out there and write a post to deal in any meat. But if you are scared, I will promise not to be mean, if that is the problem. Though I suspect it goes a whole lot deeper than anything like that. But maybe not, it is hard to put yourself out there, so much easier to correct others papers. You should probably just keep doing what you are doing.

So what do we do after the big step of coming into belief, and acceptance and baptism, after all the Faith and Grace and Salvation and righteousness and justification and sanctification is given us, what are the next 5 steps in your most learned opinion?

Does it feel, I don't know, so many words come to mind, I'll go with awkward knowing you are responding to someone who never sees them? Does it feel like having a battle with an un armed woman? I would think so. But that is just me. Really looking forward to the wisdom and knowledge you are going to impart. It has been so long.
Let’s talk about how one is saved first

If you wish to talk about what one does after they are sealed with the spirit and adopted into gods family in living their new identity. We can do that after we get how one is eternally saved first

Ok?

E

eternally-gratefull

If you are BORN AGAIN then you are Justified (made right in the eyes of the Lord) set free from condemnation or made righteousness .It is not a process it is obtained thru faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ. Lets be clear if you are not justified you will never enter the Kingdom of God. After all what are you going to do in your life that will justify you before God do you have something that is more powerful than the Blood of Christ or are you foolish enough to enter the Holy of Holies remove His sacrifice and replace it with your own justification ?
Amen and amen brother

May 1, 2019
Anyone who is not filled with and/or controlled by the Holy Spirit, which could include men who have repented and are covered/justified under the Blood of Jesus.

May 1, 2019
Regarding the video you posted last night for me to watch......
A week ago I had placed an order for a book and received it. I haven't really looked at it that much but today picked it up and noticed something. Thought you may enjoy this....I tried to send a photo but it is too large. It is titled "The Seven Festivals Of The Messiah" by Edward Chumney
What are the chances of that? I had emailed Bill Cloud to ask for suggestions on a book regarding the Feasts. He highly advised the one mentioned above. Then you sent the video days later.

Greetings Tx77,

How's the book on the Festivals? Had any time to peek at it yet? :)

SG

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
So are you accusing me of accusing Paul of living in iniquity?
i was asking a question. an accusation isn't a question; it's a declarative statement.

Paul wrote in scripture, many times, that by virtue of being a believer/Christian/saint/what-have-you, he is not under the law.
"the law" is obviously, Moses' law/Torah/Sinai covenant law

is that what you call "lawless" / antinomian? is there only one "law" ?

if you'd rather divorce the question from "the famous Paul" then if i said, "i am not under the law" -- would you call me lawless?

i asked a question, and i put a scripture that i hope should inform your answer.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
So you now believe in osas. Forgive me I did not know you repented

Again. You repented and believe in osas. Praise god!

Let’s talk about how one is saved first

If you wish to talk about what one does after they are sealed with the spirit and adopted into gods family in living their new identity. We can do that after we get how one is eternally saved first

Ok?
I thought I would give it a try but you seem to have a blind eye to what ever I write and just put your own thoughts in and it makes me very sad and hurt and I feel like you don't see me at all. I wonder if that is because I am a "She", it certainly feels like it now. If I had put down a mans name would you have treated me with some respect?

If you would go back and read what I quoted and wrote and how you replied to it, maybe it would open your eyes.

Until then, please respect me enough to not taking what I write and changing it to your own thoughts, and if that is not possible to responding to my posts at all, because whether you realize it or not, you don't get it.

I pray to God that you will hear this on a Spiritual level, and may you follow this request the way your father would want you to handle it. Thank you for your time.

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA
Greetings lightbearer,

what we are seeing today is a reflection of;

Exo 20:18-21 KJV And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off. (19) And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die. (20) And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not. (21) And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was.

Mt Siani was 50 days after Passover. It was the Pentecost of old, the time they were to receive the Holy Spirit in order to receive the Laws/Commandments of God upon their hearts. Instead they "stood afar off" "lest we die" Today the long awaited promise to write His Laws upon their hearts was to be fulfilled at Pentecost. We have an account of that in Acts. Each and every man must fact that "death" when the Holy Spirit overwrites our hearts with His Laws. wipes the hard drive in a manner of speaking.

So, those who resist the Torah are essentially resisting the Holy Spirit! They are those who "work without the Law" Matt 7:23
Unless they go through their Pentecost and stop resisting the renewing work of the Holy Spirit, perhaps the most terrifying part of the entire process, they are doomed never to know Jesus or The Heavenly Father!
Nice post!
So we continue to pray my friend.

Sadly Israel as a nation could have had it then.
And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.... For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off. It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.
(Deu 30:6,11-14)

All those years fighting the Holy Spirit. Are we any better? Pray indeed!

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA
Does not prove your point, But thanks for sharing.

ALL things are LAWFUL. But not all things are profitable.
Let's take a look at context to which that is stated.
But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils. Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he? All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.
(1Co 10:20-23)

Why are the all things not expedient? The Spirit saith, "I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils."
Why don't the all things edify? "The things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils."

Yes there is only one God, but how many devils are there seeking worship?

Nothing can condemn me, (I am no longer under law) but not everything I do will be a profit to me.. many things can actually HARM ME.
Nothing can condemn you? What if you are living in willful sin?

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA
Let's take a look at the context.,,,,,

For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect (purge your conscience, our inner man, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh ). For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged (sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh ) should have had no more conscience of sins (sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh) . But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year. For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins (sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh ). Wherefore when he (Jesus) cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure. Then said I (the writer of Hebrews or us for that Matter), Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God. Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law; Then said he (Jesus), Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. By the which will we are sanctified (our inner man purged, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh )through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: (purge our conscience, our inner man, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh from dead works, sin, acts the cause death to serve the living God) But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. For by one offering he hath perfected (purge our conscience our inner man, sanctified to the purifying of the flesh from dead works, sin acts the cause death to serve the living God) for ever them that are sanctified. Whereof (BECAUSE this is how they are perfected) the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before, This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin. Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus (perfected, purge our conscience our inner man, sanctified to the purifying of the flesh from dead works, sin acts the cause death to serve the living God) , By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh ( The true Tabernacle, not made by hands); And having an high priest over the house (Us through the veil that is His flesh, the Body of Christ, the Temple) of God; Let us draw near with a true heart (Perfected, laws in our hearts, and in our minds) in full assurance of faith (boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus), having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience (the old man purged to serve the living God), and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised; ) And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. For (BECAUSE) if we sin wilfully after that we have received (Getting) the knowledge (recognition) of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins....Let us go on unto perfection (sanctified to the purifying of the flesh from dead works, sin acts the cause death to serve the living God); not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works (sin, acts the cause death. For the wages of sins death) , and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. And this will we do, if God permit. For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened (Illuminated, having received (Got) the knowledge (recognition) of the truth), and have tasted (experienced) of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers (sharers) of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted (experienced) the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, (sin willfully) to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.(Heb 10:1-26; 6:1-6)
Who are the”we”who do not fall back?
Let's take a look at the context.
Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition (destruction); but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.
(Heb 10:38-39 KJV)

The we are Those who do not sin willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth. The Just that live by Faith. Those who do not draw back unto destruction.

For if WE sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
(Heb 10:26-31 KJV)
Um no..

The we are what it says, “those who believe unto the saving of the soul” IE, those who have TRUE FAITH

They are those who fall back to destruction of the soul. Ie those who NEVER CAME TO SAVING FAITH.
Never came to saving faith? Let's take a look at the context of the passages in question.

For if WE sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite (insult) unto the Spirit of grace? For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
(Heb 10:26-31 KJV)

It says, "Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?"

So we see that he (the willful sinner) was sanctified; purged. And they have done despite unto the Spirit of Grace . And also it would fail us if we we did not note that the writer in verse 26 includes himself in the start of this admonition by his use through the Holy Spirit of the pronoun "we".

And lastly
(Heb 10:38 NET) But my righteous one will live by faith, and if he shrinks back, I take no pleasure in him.

Shrinks back (draws back) is in the third person singular. Which dictates that the "he" mentioned in relation to the shrinking back is the "the righteous one" (just) mentioned in the previous clause. Incidentally how does one shrink back from being something unless they are the something to begin with.

You think your good deeds will save you? You do not understand your situation. Because if you did. You would not even contemplate that that would be so.
No.
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
So Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:) Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.) But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; For GOD has said, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them. For it is God that works in us both to will and do His good pleasure.
(Rom 10:6-8; Eph 2:8-10; Heb 10:16)

E

eternally-gratefull

I thought I would give it a try but you seem to have a blind eye to what ever I write and just put your own thoughts in and it makes me very sad and hurt and I feel like you don't see me at all. I wonder if that is because I am a "She", it certainly feels like it now. If I had put down a mans name would you have treated me with some respect?

If you would go back and read what I quoted and wrote and how you replied to it, maybe it would open your eyes.

Until then, please respect me enough to not taking what I write and changing it to your own thoughts, and if that is not possible to responding to my posts at all, because whether you realize it or not, you don't get it.

I pray to God that you will hear this on a Spiritual level, and may you follow this request the way your father would want you to handle it. Thank you for your time.
So you do not believe in osas as I thought, which means everything i said was true.
You can not have it both ways

You can not say you believe you are justified, you believe there is nothing that can break you away from God. And then say you do not believe that the moment you were justified and saved, you are saved forever.

I can just respond by what I see, What I see you and so many people I have met, what I USED TO BELIEVE, in hopes that you can see it too.

I will continue to try, and also pray. That people open their eyes, and stop looking to SELF for the power to keep SELF in Christ, but looking to CHRIST to keep US in himself

You did not attach yourself to the vine, You can not break yourself from the vine

You did not take ahold of Christ hands, You can not pull yourself from Christs grasp.

You did not give yourself eternal life, You can not take away from yourself eternal life.

Once again, I pray you see this.. And find the true grace of Christ.

E

eternally-gratefull

But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils. Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he? All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.

Why are the all things not expedient? The Spirit saith, "I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils."
Why don't the all things edify? "The things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils."

You continue to ignore scripture

The apostle john states, whoever sins has NEVER Seen GOD OR KNOWN HIM

Whoever has been born of GOD CAN NOT sin.

We do not live like the worlf. WE CAN’T> Because God will not allow us, he will put roadblocks in our way, He will chasten us, He has already changed us Sin is poison to us, it is not our nature. I can go on and on and on as to why. I am sorry you do not understand that!

Stop focusing on how righteous you THINK you are. And start focusing on the cross. For it is your ownly hope/

PS

Jan 11, 2013

We Are All One in Christ Jesus

The conflict between Jew/Law/Gentile was resolved by Jesus who made us One in Him. Paul spells it out in Ephesians 2:11-22
(11) You were not born as Jews. You are the people the Jews call "uncircumcised." Those Jews who call you "uncircumcised" call themselves "circumcised." (Their circumcision is only something they themselves do to their bodies.)
(12) Remember that in the past you were without Christ. You were not citizens of Israel, and you did not know about the agreements with the promises that God made to his people. You had no hope, and you did not know God.
(13) Yes, at one time you were far away from God, but now in Christ Jesus, you are brought near to him. You are brought near to God through the blood sacrifice of Christ.

(14) Christ is the reason we are now at peace. He made us Jews and you who are not Jews one people. We were separated by a wall of hate that stood between us, but Christ broke down that wall. By giving his own body,
(15) Christ ended the law with its many commands and rules. His purpose was to make the two groups become one in him. By doing this he would make peace.

(16) Through the cross Christ ended the hate between the two groups. And after they became one body, he wanted to bring them both back to God. He did this with his death on the cross.
(17) Christ came and brought the message of peace to you non-Jews who were far away from God. And he brought that message of peace to those who were near to God.

(18) Yes, through Christ we all have the right to come to the Father in one Spirit.
(19) So now you non-Jewish people are not visitors or strangers, but you are citizens together with God's holy people. You belong to God's family.

(20) You believers are like a building that God owns. That building was built on the foundation that the apostles and prophets prepared. Christ Jesus himself is the most important stone in that building.
(21) The whole building is joined together in Christ, and he makes it grow and become a holy temple in the Lord.
(22) And in Christ you are being built together with his other people. You are being made into a place where God lives through the Spirit.