Did man land on the moon?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Did man land on the moon?

• Total voters

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I dont know did you? I didn't, but then I'm a woman, so maybe I dont count.

My actual name does mean 'moon goddess' apparently. My parents named me that, but I havent actually been TO the moon as far as I know.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I was there. There is no doubt that we put men on the moon.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
I was there. There is no doubt that we put men on the moon.
You were there? On the moon... LOL... Okay...
Did u hit a few golf balls up there?

Ah ur probably saying that u were alive then.
So ud be convinced seeing u saw it live on TV, right

Feb 20, 2021

You need to do some research that proves we were on the moon.
The things cited in the visual evidence is terribly ignorant about physics and other natural phenomena. Every argument against, based on the film and photo record, shows a great unfamiliarity with photography and light.

Those who question are not up much on science.

The moon rocks and how NASA prosecutes and confiscates them---and moon dust, is also good evidence.

I think nothing much happened that is very great in next generations so they are unaccustomed to accomplishment. Sorry you couldn't be there.

There has been enlarged photographs of the moon that show the tire marks of the astronauts. There are the signals from the moon being sent to earth from equipment left there. Every single "What about THAT" from doubters has been embarrassingly dumb.

A friend of mine worked for NASA since Apollo 11 and made a career of examining and micro-photographing the rocks.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Were you around when it happened? Did u watch it on TV?
I don't think iv met a person that saw it and says no...
Oh, yes - I was. And, yes - I did.

Of course, I was young at the time. But, I do remember watching it on TV. And, I have seen the same recordings many times since - especially at times I was researching it.

Early on, I [essentially] had no choice but to believe it. However, when I started questioning it and researching it - it became easy to see the truth because I had enough education by that time to be able to "see right through it"...

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Were you around when it happened? Did u watch it on TV?
I don't think iv met a person that saw it and says no...
You have just met one... ;)(y):cool:

saw it - and say absolutely-beyond-a-shadow-of-any-doubt-whatsoever no

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Oh, yes - I was. And, yes - I did.

Of course, I was young at the time. But, I do remember watching it on TV. And, I have seen the same recordings many times since - especially at times I was researching it.

Early on, I [essentially] had no choice but to believe it. However, when I started questioning it and researching it - it became easy to see the truth because I had enough education by that time to be able to "see right through it"...
Respect... It takes real objective thought to do that... Its easier for me cos I wasn't around

There are so many funny things about it but perhaps the funniest is this clip...

Hahaha it still cracks me up... :D... How obviously fake is it with those sparks
Who or what filmed this???
Maybe the same moon creature that filmed this

Billyd

May 8, 2014

I was part of the tracking team.

Yes, we were there.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
The things cited in the visual evidence is terribly ignorant about physics and other natural phenomena. Every argument against, based on the film and photo record, shows a great unfamiliarity with photography and light.
Wow... Physics, natural phenomena, lighting, photography... Your a relly smart person then...
Perhaps u can help me understand some things...

How is it possible to all that detail of the astronaut with the sun behind?
Whenever I take a picture into a light source I get darkness. Is it called overexposure, I think
So what are we doing wrong... How can we take shots like this?
bandicam 2021-02-22 09-05-32-570.jpg

Whenever iv tried to take a picture of something in a shadow I get a dark image
How can I achieve this level of clarity and brightness of an object in the shadow?
bandicam 2021-02-22 09-05-49-461.jpg

Edify

Jan 27, 2021
No. too many reasons:
  1. Solar flares could incinerate the ship on the moon.
  2. Internal temperatures of the ship due to electronics. Have you ever been in a server room with the air conditioning off? It's like being in a black car with the windows up in the summer. The air conditioning alone would kill the batteries.
  3. External temperatures when facing the sun with no atmosphere can reach 121 degrees Celsius.
  4. Space debris can be so small we can't detect it, yet at high velosity would be as dangerous as a bullet. Due to weight reduction, no armor plating is on the ship. Only heat plates are on the bottom for re-entry.
  5. Loss of muscle mass after several weeks on the moon with 1/6 the gravity of Earth. Yet the astronauts walk right off the navy ship to their cleaning chamber with their heavy suits on with no problems at all.
  6. Solar radiation and ‘cosmic rays’ (radiation from exploding stars) bombard the astronaut. At low doses, they may damage DNA and cause cancer. Does anyone know of a single astronaut that died from cancer?
  7. NOBODY has ever explained the moon flag as stiff as it was slightly flittering with no atmosphere or wind to move it.
More posts to come if I can think/research of it.:)

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
It takes real objective thought to do that...
Real objective thought is not so difficult when you "want to know the truth, even if it hurts"...

What is against people more than anything when it comes to searching for the truth is cognitive dissonance.

"For a long time now - I [just] don't have that problem..."

:)

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Real objective thought is not so difficult when you "want to know the truth, even if it hurts"...
Ye i know but for most people, this is not an easy thing to do it seems...

What is against people more than anything when it comes to searching for the truth is cognitive dissonance.
Pfftt, tell me about it... Cognitive dissonance is an elaborate theory in psychology that has many branches and paradigms.
But its most basic concept is that our minds cannot handle having contradictory beliefs and behaviors and that our minds subconsciously try to correct that imbalance as quick as it can instead of stepping back and using reason.

Its that hurt that u mentioned, mental anguish. We learned the world was a sphere when we were 4 or 5 and believed it our whole lives, the sudden thought that it's not, immediately invokes this mental state. Some people will become very aggressive, others will deny and ridicule but not many actually consider it fairly...

Ive actually got a recent "conspiracy theory" but I don't feel like presenting it cos I can't be stuffed with that certain ridicule and indignation that it will surely receive. Plus im still looking into it... I might PM u about it actually...

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
No. too many reasons:
  1. Solar flares could incinerate the ship on the moon.
  2. Internal temperatures of the ship due to electronics. Have you ever been in a server room with the air conditioning off? It's like being in a black car with the windows up in the summer. The air conditioning alone would kill the batteries.
  3. External temperatures when facing the sun with no atmosphere can reach 121 degrees Celsius.
  4. Space debris can be so small we can't detect it, yet at high velosity would be as dangerous as a bullet. Due to weight reduction, no armor plating is on the ship. Only heat plates are on the bottom for re-entry.
  5. Loss of muscle mass after several weeks on the moon with 1/6 the gravity of Earth. Yet the astronauts walk right off the navy ship to their cleaning chamber with their heavy suits on with no problems at all.
  6. Solar radiation and ‘cosmic rays’ (radiation from exploding stars) bombard the astronaut. At low doses, they may damage DNA and cause cancer. Does anyone know of a single astronaut that died from cancer?
  7. NOBODY has ever explained the moon flag as stiff as it was slightly flittering with no atmosphere or wind to move it.
More posts to come if I can think/research of it.:)
Yes. Some astronauts have died of cancer.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...ronauts-have-an-increased-risk-of-cancer/amp/

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
There are better arguments than that for people going to the moon...
Most of those astronauts were only in low earth orbit missions to the ISS and such...

One of the best arguments to support the moon landings is the fact that the Soviets never said anything, they accepted it. And that they were also trying to build a rocket for a moon mission
That being said, all the other evidence still tells me that man didn't go

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Ive actually got a recent "conspiracy theory" but I don't feel like presenting it cos I can't be stuffed with that certain ridicule and indignation that it will surely receive. Plus im still looking into it... I might PM u about it actually...
PM away... (y) :cool: