Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yea I noticed haha. Did you know that I normally don't check my mail in my mail box til the next morning.
 
I don't remember what I had for lunch

Do you want to be an FBI agent when you grow up?
 
No...I live openly for Christ. Did you know that I want to be a youth pastor also or in a similar field?
 
I did not know that! that's awesome. Did you know that I meant like undercover for the cops?
 
no...two jobs at fifteen. Wow...more power to you. Did you know that I'm on the phone with Alayna at 7 in the morning here?
 
I'm not too surprised

did you know I have no idea what to talk about t my exam this monday?
 
yup, i just read it in the other thread

Did you know it looks warmer outside than it is?
 
no. Did you know that the latin name for "northern lights" is Aurora Borealis?