Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
not yet. I'm going to church to eat.

Did you talk on the phone today?
 
yes.... and now I´m fixing the last bit

did you make your own dinner?
 
nope. The ladies at church did. Are you supposed to be working/at school right now?
 
Nope. I'm not a college student, and I don't have to be at work until 5.

Did you put deoderant on today?
 
not yet. No one home to smell me, so what's the point? lol jk

did you see anything interesting yesterday?
 
Yesterday... Ummmm... I guess so... I saw my best friend for the first time in 3 months.

Did you eat any cake yesterday?
 
uh huh. I ate a sweet potato cheese cake too. it was really good

Did you sneeze last week?
 
I didn't today, but I did when I took a shower 2 days ago.

Did you look outside yet toay?
 
yes. It's raining again

Did you ever have a goldfish as a pet?
 
yup, and I'll need another one when I get off the train tomorrow

did you use butter on your bread?
 
YEA! :) A lady at my church is Jamaican and she made some jerked chicken for me and my family. WOW is it spicy.
Did you remember to read your bible today?