Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
you better listen. I'm older and smarter than you, remember?
 
You'll get smart like me one day. Say no to drugs, and stay in school.
 
Yep. My mom made rice and chicken today, and fresh beans yesterday.

Did you pay attention in class?
 
I'm eating rice and beans with chicken right now.

Did you remember to feed your pets?
 
Me? Nooo I couldn't give away one of my cats. I love them too much
did you eat chips (fries) today? I find it so funny that Americans/canadians call em fries lol
 
I meant Estrella, but you could send me one if you wanted too.
I did not eat fries today. Did you eat chips (as in potatoe chips) today?
 
no, we don't have any right now.

No, I haven't sent you the cat yet. It won't stay in the box!
 
just shove it in! and give it food, water and air holes, it will all work out nicely :)