Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
i didnt know that
did you know im off for an early night to rest and start a brand new day tmoro?
 
I didn't thanks for telling me though :)
Did you know I fell asleep at work today? lol.
 
No :( I'm to old for sunday school

did you know I don't have to go pee anymore?
 
I didn't need to know that, but I do now.

Did you make your own breakfast?
 
I didn't eat breakfast :(
Did you know my mom should be in the air right now if her flight left on time?
 
No I didn't. Did you know that in seven days six hours and 21 minutes my plane will be leaving pensacola headed to DFW and from DFW to DEN?
 
I knew that!!!!!! Lol.

Did you know in that much time plus like 4 hours I'll be picking MercysWolf up from DEN?
 
I would hope I knew that rofl. Did you know I'm looking forward to going on vacation but not possibly meeting our corporate reps and the owner of the company I work for tomorrow?
 
yes. I had spaghetti for breakfast.

did you get a good nights sleep?
 
I didn't know nor did I slee in.
Did you know, I spent the night in sleep, out of bed.
 
No I didn't know that... Did you know that I slept for three hours this morning and have been online ever since?