Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
yep, there's a piece in the freezer with your name on it

Did you buy me cheese-its?
 
nah.....might go grab a snack soon though....

did ya just get a speeding ticket??
 
uhmmmm.....hang on....*busts a move*......yup :D

Did ya like the move I busted?.....
 
Yep. You got some snazzy moves, there Missy.

Did you eat dinner?
 
I wish! If I could, the past 4 years would be a little different

Did you write me a letter?
 
yup here it its.....the letter 'A'....:D
did ya want me to walk your dog?
 
yep. I'm wearing a green camo shirt

Did you eat cereal to day?