Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
yesh I did! just not today! ha ha!

did you hop on one foot around mars?
 
yeah, let's see what other funny pictures ou can find

Did you watch NCIS last week?
 
I think she'll come back that it's just a cliffhanger

Did you know there's a NCIS los angeles?
 
no i did not!

did you get sad when Kate got killed a few seasons back?
 
I wasn't watching it then, but I did see that episode on DVD

Do you want leftover cake?