Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Ohh I was just saying like eat, cause she was hungry. Um not really, but i can't complain it wasn't horrible. Did you like your last birthday gift you got?
 
I did not. Did you know that I too am short? I am not supposed to grow anymore either cause all my family was done growing in grade 8 and I havent grown since than and I'm only 5 6 :(
 
Aww...Did you know that the average height for a person is about five foot eight or five foot nine?
 
oops forgot to ask a question. did you know that I go to Lakeshore Pentecostal Camp?
 
I do now! Did you know that I want to know what it's like to be an only child, but I have to start the question off with "did you..." so the question sounds really strange?
 
lol i think everyone wants to experience that once in life if they had siblings. Did you know that it's not as bad as people think it is?
 
REALLY?! I always thought it would be dreadful. Did you know that I have 2 twin brothers?
 
I didn't know, I'm sorry that it wasn't easy though. Did you know that I might go add you as a friend?