Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Right before I left for school.

Did you ever play sports in school?
 
In elementary school, yes. I haven't been able to in high school cause of a knee injury that I am still recovering from.
Did you get a good sleep?
 
It was reasonable yesterday. So, it was good, I suppose.

Did you have any pickles this week?
 
nope

Did you ever get a failing grade on your report card?
 
Yes... 5th, 7th and 9th grade math.

Did you ever see Anthony4Him do a handstand on cam?
 
Yes when I was 5, I used to ride through the dunes, in the desert, where I lived. Now I ride street motorcycles.

Did you ever want to invent something?