Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I had a great week.

Did you make it to class/work on time today?
 
I did :) but barely. I am probably going to be late for my next class.
Did you sleep in today?
 
I love those kinds of movies :) Napolean Dynamite. and Step Brothers. lol.
Did you ever go a week without showering?
 
not a whole week, but almost

Did you ever get a haircut you didn't like?
 
Yep. Went to the mall to drop off some applications, and had lunch.

Did you pass your last test?
 
Not sure. Probably. I don't vividly remember seeing one but it is possible.
Did you ever shoot an animal?
 
No, I didn't just sneeze.

Did you know the Colts beat the Rams last weekend?
 
yes, I did.

Did you know I"m gonna dress up as a star tonight?
 
I might have guessed it... It can be cold in Canada.

Did oyu get lots of candy yesterday?
 
I only got the candy that I stole from my own bucket. I was in charge of a gam and was giving candy, instead of gathering it.

Did you get alot of chocolate last night?